All the fucking redditfrog

all the fucking redditfrog
all the fucking redditball
all the useless shitposting and meme-spouting
For all your talk and pretensions, Sup Forums is at least 70% underage redditors by this point.
There even isn't any sincerity in your bullshit anymore. Just a year or two ago, admitting to being jewish on Sup Forums was a death sentence, and endless infographics and link dumps and pastas used to circle this board non-stop. Retarded? Poorly-sourced? Blatantly wrong? Sure, this place felt like it was raided by stormfront 24/7. But at least it was SOMETHING. Now white nationalism on Sup Forums is little more than a meme that the kiddies parrot to try and fit in. You can tell how very few faggots here actually deeply believe in the bullshit they write. Most of you dipshits are here to simply waste time on that "le ebinz 4chanz!" with all the >meme arrows and le funni reaction pics.
You're not even true Sup Forumstards. Most of you are actually leftists, as shown by most political compass threads. Just a whole bunch of underage little shits who came here through /r/Sup Forums and /r9k/, ruining this place through the same sort of mass-immigration they pretend to oppose.

Sup Forums, you're shittier than ever, and not even entertainingly so. This place is as stale as Sup Forums by now.

>pretensions
Not an argument (TM).

Pretension on what? Stop being a "redpilled" shitposter?

>shitposter
Do you know where you are right now?

What do you want to say?

I want to know where all the good posters went. I guess me not knowing is why they went there in the first place though. But I miss them. I dont see the kind of information here anymore that redpilled me. Its all stupid eceleb shit now

The war between right e-celebs when they were trying to make poltards shill for them were the most disgusting thing.

Bump

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums. Make a red pill thread and spam it.

I'm thinking it's never gonna happen so I'm going with plan B and trying to find a white wife to have kids with.
Gonna have to go back to school probably, and keep exercising until somebody loves me.

>everyone is reddit except me

So what if normies browse Sup Forums? What are you gonna do about it stormcuck?
t. Reddit :^)

I bet you were one of those faggots LARPing a Nazi in Charlottesville weren't you? Kys

See you tomorrow.

>Most of you are actually leftists

This is super annoying. same with the dwindling or overtaking of the WhiteNats.... They'll say hurr snowflake u want ur hugbox echochamber safespace....

....Yah we want our fucking board the same as we want an ethno state nigger, now gtfo.

It's all so tiresome

>Now white nationalism on Sup Forums is little more than a meme that the kiddies parrot to try and fit in.
Not really. White nationalism is making huge gains on youtube through the whole krautgate shit, and elitist oldfag 4channers want to shit on our efforts for caring about "ecelebs". Nothing gets accomplished by complaining on Sup Forums. We need to take more internet territory and any platform is ripe for colonization in order to save the white race.

Checked

Meh. They have short attention spans.

Kek is here! Praise kek!

What saddens me is the janitor applications “what’s you reddit user name”. “What reddit boards did you moderate”

This. The mods try to contain us but they can't in all cases...

The one thing not mentioned in OP is how we still do have some OPs and whatnot that are so good that they can't be contained...

the #MyBordersMyChoice thing will be good

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

We all love the ED and Knowyourmeme.

LOL, check the flag.

Right.

> Alt-right is failing everywhere, sure Reddit is guilty

But the Trump's campaign was an epic win that we will remember through the years.

And the Reddit played a significant role in it.

Bump