C A N C E R

C A N C E R

I'm with you, idolshit should be banned.

>paged view

>people still browsed paged
>people still dont have adblock or Sup Forums x
you deserve it

Just use the fucking catalog and you're about a week late

How do you not have adblock in the year 2017?

Is Sunshine getting another season?

The fact that it triggers the waifu puritans tickles my fancy.

>tfw nip moot managed to gain shekels thanks to op

Only a matter of time before hiroshima has to pay hundreds of thousands in lost lawsuits anyway. Enjoy Sup Forums while it's around.

How is this not false advertising? Anime isn't real, and there definitely aren't any anime girls in my local area

>misusing "waifu"
Boy am I glad I never had to see one of these shitty ads because I'm not retarded.

How am I supposed to drive-by shitpost like this?

Just buy an oppai ball, sempai.

Why would a non-mobilefag use the catalog view unless they're scanning for specific threads?

Seriously nigger?

Yes. You get one or two sentences from the OP and nothing else without clicking.

If you think that's acceptable for general browsing, you probably spend most of your time on a phone.

I thought nobody could possibly still be complaining about hot waifus in your area in the year 2017 so that was the logical conclusion. I guess I overestimated the intelligence of OP, a rookie error I admit.

Literally what?
Just hover, nigga.

I never notice it since i'm always using the catalog. Who browses page by page these days?

>phone posting

Said nobody ever except for you, what are you getting so defensive about? Stop projecting. Anyone with two brain cells would browse using the catalog, it's baffling to believe people still use paged in these days.

How can a WIFE be SINGLE? explain this to me.

Yes

You can just hover over the image? Did you never play around with the native settings? That's not even Sup Forums-X shit.

A waifu is just an anime girl

jlist knows youre a faggot

It's the Sup Forums usage of "waifu", AKA, "attractive female character". It's cancer.

The catalog is the best way to browse Sup Forums and always has been. I'm pretty sure the catalog has never been associated with posting on a phone

It's better than the autistic definition of "fictional animated character that you have an unhealthy obsession over"

Hello Sup Forumseddit.

He seems to think that catalog view is the catalog most people use, which is incorrect.

>not using the catalog
>not using adblocker

Damn imagine being this tech illiterate

>Lolis
>Waifus
>Nazi-esque regalia

WOW, this is so perfectly tailor made for me and my friends at 4chans. That J-Listâ„¢ really gets me and my demographic.