Feinstein released the transcript of the testimony of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson...

Feinstein released the transcript of the testimony of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson. The transcript is not classified, but senate republicans suppressed it. Chuck Grassley used a bullshit investigation of Chris Steele as justification for hiding the testimony. Now we see why: the transcript is full of information that’s embarrassing to Trump.

cnbc.com/2018/01/09/sen-dianne-feinstein-unilaterally-releases-fusion-gps-testimony.html

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4345501-Glenn-Simpson-Testimony-Senate-Judiciary-In
feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/3/9/3974a291-ddbe-4525-9ed1-22bab43c05ae/934A3562824CACA7BB4D915E97709D2F.simpson-transcript-redacted.pdf
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-bodyguard-testifies-russian-offered-trump-women-was-turned-down-n819386
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2017/09/06/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-refused-to-answer-senate-questions-on-trump-dossier/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the transcript is full of information that’s embarrassing to Trump.

like what?

She is a sleazy lawyer... there is a sleazy reason

You can't just make that claim without any evidence or a link user-niggerkun.

Right... Is that what the Twatter Kangz and YAAAS QUEEENZ told you?

>like what?
Stuff and things. Blumpf BTFO!!!

>UNILATERALLY
>FusionGPS clients redacted, some Trump Mafia fanfic but nothing concrete
Or they're pissed that a committee member, on the side that's accusing him on pissing on hookers, just released testimony before the investigation concluded, essentially giving anyone else due to testify a script to line their stories up.
You know....like any reasonable lawyer would.

fusion gps partners are redacted in the release
feinstein is a corrupt piece of shit

>Stuff and things. Blumpf BTFO!!!

Wow, shareblue.... really earning that money, huh?

Like things, ya know... all the bad stuff... it's there... in the thing... bad.

Read some of that cnbc article and stopped after
> According to a word search, the name "Trump" appears 171 times in the transcript. "Putin" appears 19 times

>1 post by this id

figures shills literally are incapable of answering one single question. Thats why the left sucks at everything they do.

Some days, like today, I feel like I'm trapped in a nightmare.
30 years ago the type of conduct uncovered by the email leaks and the benghazi investigations would have destroyed the entire administration.
Now this self absorbed hack not only can poison the investigation she is a part of.
She can fucking BRAG about it. and people will cheer. Because nobody knows what the hell is going on anymore and somehow even fewer care

It's obviously a Sup Forumslock mocking shareblue you autistic faggot.

Like that someone has died as a consequence of publishing the dossier. Add another one to the Clinto- I mean Trump body count.

The piss tape is fucking real you kremlin worshipping faggots. Get it together.

>It's obviously a Sup Forumslock mocking shareblue you autistic faggot.

Hi shareblue... thinking of quitting, are you?

Like he liked Russian hookers(he really did), making him a target for blackmail. That's about it.

Checked and loled

I’m on mobile. The transcript is public and a summary is in the link. Read it yourself, you fucking mong.

>As many as a dozen intelligence services worldwide, on four continents, are in possession of some sort of “Trump tape” featuring sexual escapades of a controversial nature," says Schindler, who says he has interviewed "dozens of well-placed sources." to arrive at this conclusion. In some cases, the women involved appear to be underage. Some of these tapes have been shared with the Mueller investigation.

The actual big ass document:
apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4345501-Glenn-Simpson-Testimony-Senate-Judiciary-In

Don’t bring that hack into this discussion, meme flag.

>The piss tape is fucking real you kremlin worshipping faggots.

Only
you know...
we invented that story here and the idiots bought it

Its clear to me and any intelligent user that:

Fusion GPS dindu nuffin
Chris Steele clearly had our National Security in mind and not his paycheck
Drumpf and Co are going down... sooner rather than later...

Why cant you user's see this for what it is? A draining of Drumpf

>still believing the meme

(you)

Really makes you wonder why the GOP fought so hard to keep the transcript from being released when it's 300 pages of nothing.

This will become 'Trump is working with organized crime' now since the Russian collusion narrative has failed

its +300 pages feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/3/9/3974a291-ddbe-4525-9ed1-22bab43c05ae/934A3562824CACA7BB4D915E97709D2F.simpson-transcript-redacted.pdf go!

>organized crime
>russia
>pretending these are totally separate things

Bull fucking shit, Alex.

>it's now on the public record that the sitting president of the US was set-up by both parties in power before the primaries even took place
THIS WILL BE THE END OF DRRRRUUUUUMMMPPPPPFFFFFFF

Nah, just show that he's for amnesty and Daca. that will destroy his base far better than anything the democrats can do.

>no one remembers the fucking thread

Ah yes. The firm that was hired to dig up dirt on Trump withheld damaging evidence about Trump during the election only to reveal it during a closed-door testimony after being threatened with a subpoena. Makes perfect sense.
So that other swamp monsters can cooroberate their stories and fill the news with a few new fake anecdotes about drumpf.

Are you retarded? There is an ongoing investigation. Suppression is to stop people from colluding on their answers.
Literally nothing is corroborated in the transcript, it is nothing but drama to people who have the mechanism to burn rubber over nothing to give the appearance of anything new.
There is literally absolutely nothing new that gives any more credibility to the dossier than it did before last August.

Where in the world is Tevfik Arif?
He's the key.

>(you)

don't blame me... you're the idiot that believed the word of professional liars.

Disgusting you had to point that out. Sup Forums is getting dumber, which seems unpossible but here we are.

>a leaf trump shill
Really activates my almonds

If Feinstein and people were convinced that there is no crime here they would simply wait until the investigation finished. Feinstein has nuked the investigation with what she has done. I won't be surprised if she retires after this because it is extremely wrong what she did.

Fuckheads should actual skim the testimony. It doesn't hurt at all. Informed opinions may result.

well shit, by that logic trump also confirmed working with MS-13, the Clinton Foundation, and ISIS.

LOCK HIM UP

it's true though. there is nothing different after this transcript that changes the nature of what is already known. nothing about the veracity of the dossier changed - the only thing now is that everyone can use the answers in the investigation now. criminal

There is no logic in this post

>Trump being blackmailed
Steele believed a "human source from inside the Trump organization" had already gone to FBI: "a voluntary source, someone who was concerned with the same concerns we had"

(pp.175-6) - that being, that the now president was/is being blackmailed by the Kremlin. The FBI viewed Steele's info as credible because they already had the same info from a Trump insider. possible conflicting info about the source (the Australian diplomat may have been the source that opened the FBI investigation)

>Information Interference

on page 154, on Trump "However, he and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin"

on page 242, Fusion believed because of their research Carter Page was compromised, and he was being offered business deals for his cooperation

on page 279, Simpson said someone was already killed because of the information contained in the dossier (because they were revealed to be a source..I wonder if that would happen if the information contained was all false /s)

>Tidbits about his businesses.

on page 73, "So in the course of reading that litigation we would follow up on things that were interesting, such as a libel case against a journalist that he settled, which, in other words, he didn't prevail in his attempts to prove that he was a billionaire."

on pages 71-72, "One of the things we found out was that, you know, when it comes to paying taxes, Donald Trump claims to not have much stuff. At least the Trump organization. So they would make filings with various state and local authorities saying that their buildings weren't worth much."

copied straight from leddit, since you guys can't bother to read.

Feinstein has the most punchable face ever. Holy shit.

>investigation

There isn't one.

Feinstein has her re-election bid locked down now, especially if the gop throws a shit fit.

>thread was getting slid before it hit 20
we've got a winner

>It's reasonable to beleive the democrats run a slave slave pedo ring out of a basement of a pizza shop with no evidence

>It's completely unreasonable to believe Trump launders Russian money

>regular flow of information
literally where? they are the ones that sourced the fucking kremlin for the dossier lmao

do you not know there are a few more interviews still with members of the FBI?

> Republicans were the only ones with access to the document
> Constant slow drip to msm to btfo dems
> Democrats cried
> Released

>strawman

We can't kill them. That's what the real problem is. They have too much protection.

>>strawman

How is that a strawman? Sup Forums was pushing Pizzagate for ages. I remember arguing against them.

>Steele believed
>Simpson said "someone" was already killed
Nice "sourcing" of (((propaganda)))

>what is reasonable is dictated by my beliefs alone
when do the hippies hit their counter-counterculture midlife crisis and start going to church

Many from both parties do so. Money laundering and racketeering are constant. There are vip pedo rings too. You are just selective about what info you want out. Scum

Pretty much this. Also:
>Steele went to the FBI, concerned that Trump could be blackmailed. FBI told Steele that they had sources claiming the same things. FBI asked Steele to give them everything he had on the hookers/pissing, and he met with some fed in Rome and dumped what he had.

>related
Trump Bodyguard Keith Schiller Testifies Russian Offered Trump Women, Was Turned Down
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-bodyguard-testifies-russian-offered-trump-women-was-turned-down-n819386

Both can either be true or utter bullshit. Believing conspiracy theories are for weak minded plebtards.

She released the transcript BEFORE the investigation has been completed to taint the waters. Now fusion collaborators can coordinate their stories to match the leaked testimony. THATS THE ONLY REASON SHE RELEASED IT. I want her for myself on the day of the rope.

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2017/09/06/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-refused-to-answer-senate-questions-on-trump-dossier/

The entire point of releasing the transcripts is to show the Repubs they can't sweep up damning statements like "someone has already died because of this dossier" under the rug for next election. Also so that it's not a Mormon-like issue of faith where the public just has to go on what the "totally non-biased, would never let their palms be greased" investigators say.

Also, it's just a giant "fuck you" to the republican party, showing the Democratic party can play by the same "well it's not ILLEGAL so, we can do it, even though we know it's unethical and goes against handshake agreements" rulebook they play with.

is that sargon of akkad, or whatever?

The testimony/transcript was not classified. Testimony was voluntary.

Reddit has 5000 posts on this topic and I can barely find any real conversation on Sup Forums. Are our shill numbers really this low?

There's nothing embarrassing about trump on this. There is some bad stuff about. There was nothing that was hidden in this testimony.

>propaganda
>literal transcripts of investigative, voluntary interviews
>not reading the next line that says "The FBI viewed Steele's info as credible because they already had the same info from a Trump insider."

i mentioned this in the other thread, Simpson doesn't actually believe in a Russian (Kremlin) Conspiracy with Trump, but he does believe that his finances would show very shady (possibly illegal) dealings with one or more Russian scumbags.

put 2 and 2 together. Wolff's book gets released alleging the smoking gun is in Trump's finances and that if anyone ever looks, it's game over, and now we have Simpson, under oath, suggesting that it could contain something damaging, but this is just what he suspects, he has no real data.

I hope that cunt dies by getting raped by a beaner who is here illegally and then shoots her with a California banned gun.

This is the Democrats fighting back. Its not a coincidence that this happens just after Nunes gets ahold of all FusionGPS, DOJ, and FBI documents involved with FISA warrants and any investigations into Trump. FusionGPS knew this so they wrote an op-ed in the NYT giving Congress Dems the signal to release the transcript. The real story here is what Nunes is up to. FusionGPS and Dems are shaking in their boots right now.

the point I'm making is that Feinstein released this at just the right time. They are desperate for Mueller to dig into Trump's finances.

Even though Rosenstein says that's outside of the purview of Mueller's investigation, he crumbled lick a bag of dicks when Senate Democrats shit the bed when Comey was fired. I imagine that this was the sole reason it was released. They want an investigation, as a minority party, into Trump's finances by releasing this, along with Wolff's outlandish tales of woe, and probably a very healthy dose of inside baseball, the goal appears to me to be centered on getting Mueller to act. Which is their only real power play at this point since they don't control any of the Committees.

>muh trump server
BTFO

Nunes is a fucking clown and he couldn’t scare a chihuahua.

Reminder: all this shit is happening because the democrats and liberals in the world are too sheltered to accept that trump won the presidency.

All this shit, Mueller, fusion, everything is just an exercise in cognitive dissonance from a mass delusion by liberals

>Sup Forums is one person

It's a bunch of non answers and dodging. She only released it a as a smoke screen. Something embarrassing must be coming down. The release serves nothing more than to sandbag the investigation

>0.5 shekels have been deposited into your account

is there an actual tl;dr on this?

This. My guess is that it has something to do with Nunes and him finally getting access to the FusionGPS/DOJ/FBI records and documents.

yeah, its in the link in the OP.

The senate GOP “investigation” exists only to muddy the public perception of what Mueller is doing and to discredit the dossier.

Whats your point? Most investigations that take place in the country in all levels of law enforcement aren't under the umbrella of being classified. But you don't usually see investigators openly tainting their own investigation in this manner. The transcripts could have been released AFTER the investigation was complete for transparency. The only reason to do so in the middle of the investigation it to purposely taint it. Information needn't be marked as classified to warrant discretion in sharing it.

>reading MSM summaries

Fucking kike rat. Deserves military tribunal for this action alone.

>only Soros-funded Jewshills can recognize a dipshit like Nunes for what he is

>1 post by this id
>fragmented English
Literally a shill bot

That is the one part of the dossier we know was written by a 4chaner as a joke

Two post. Three now, faggot

>wow the head guy of fusion gps making some big allegations, it must be true!

Literally read the paragraph before this. He says the amount of data given to him was beyond his competence. If anything he's trying to kick the can down the road and say "That's not really my field or specialty, I can't say I drew any conclusions from it."

>FBI informant Felix Sater, dimes to dollars
Workers in the dead of night have removed the TRUMP SOHO lettering from the posh downtown hotel, bringing a quiet end to a controversial partnership. Sources told The Post that several people involved in the project have been contacted by special counsel Robert Mueller, who is probing allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

One of Trump’s partners in the Soho project was the Bayrock Group, run by Tevfik Arif, a Soviet-born Turkish real estate developer.

In 2010, the year the Trump Soho opened, two ex-Bayrock employees sued, claiming it was a front to launder Kremlin-sourced money.

info that he hired prostitutes to pee on obamas bed?

I read it, didn't find anything interesting.

Could you point out a page number at least since a nigger like you can't copy and paste with built in phone features? and before you say it's a pdf, you can also take snapshots of your screen with 1 button.

>human overide
Learn to write a coherent sentence then retard

Bullshit. I know the threads you speak of, and you are a syrupy gullible faggot.

Lol the dossier discredits itself buddy

>released unclassified documents, literally not illegal
>deserves military tribunal
okay m8.