Does the tomboy ever win?

Does the tomboy ever win?

They have won my heart

not a tomboy.

This made no sense at all

It's like he did a lottery and just made the ending based on the pick he got.

>he didn't read goddess arc

Shittiest girl ever. They were better off making that dumb hag that had a contract with Haqua win.

Did you read this series? There was a tomboy (Yui) and it wasn't her. She was the normalfag character.

Would tomboys even know what to do when the guy presented their penis to them?

Sailor mars would like to have a word with you

In the vaguest possible sense, yes.

Ritsu won the Mio bowl.

Aside from VNs you mean?

Fumina, technically, wins in Try but it was such a non-competition.

Tomo-chan too. Unless it pulls a sudden /u/ or Jun x Misuzu. But that series is all about tomboys.

Technically speaking, Casca won in Berserk.

You could say that Tomoyo is a tomboy and canonically the winner of Clannad since she was the one to get a sequel.

If becoming part of the MC's harem is winning, Female Knight was a winner in Maouyuu.

In Tsuyokute New Saga+, the MC's childhood friend is a feminine tomboy who gets saved from her fate of being killed by rape-demons and joins him on his quest to prevent the demonic invasion from occuring in the new timeline.

I guess every girl in Dragon's Rioting would count, but they stopped scanlating it because it got licensed so I have no idea what's happening there.

Japan really hates tomboys though. Or to be more precise, otaku hate tomboys. They don't want boyish girls who are better than them; they want yamato nadeshiko who will serve them and support their hikki lives.

She's not really a tomboy. She's the tsundere.

Unless they're a Tsundere, not much. Speaking of which has there ever been a time when a Tsundere didn't win.

I really don't think getting traumatized by demon dick so hard that you turn into a literal slobbing retard is considered winning.

Is there a reason why tsunderes always win, and why their chance of winning is proportional to how bitchy and violent they are? Are all nips masochists?

Casca won the Guts though. Griffith lost her and Guts.

shuffle

This unfortunately

yes

Fuck you.

Anytime the tomboy has a chance of winning the series gets canceled.

Because if you are an otaku, you aren't going to get the sweet, cute childhood friend (because you probably don't have friends) or the hot busty half foreign girl (who will probably be dating someone with a job, social skills and proper hygiene.)

Nope, you will end up with the skinny, bony, flatchested girl with the shitty personality that no one else would possibly want.

The universe hates you.

Win(dead)

they win our hearts

RUDE

Any good series that have prominent tomboys in them?

He picked her in order to disband his harem of goddesses. He also happens to genuinely like her.

Nobody fucking wins in Try; stop deluding yourself. Not even the viewer.

She liked him less than any of the other girls, but she was the only one who liked him for /him/ and not for one of his personas.

That shitty working!

they win in yuri often

S2 never?

>Fumina, technically, wins in Try

Aoba in Cross Game
Kaoru in Major (Ryouko is probably a bigger tomboy, but is only around for one arc and enters complete cunt territory very quickly)
Ryou in Princess 9 (she's the protag so she already technically wins, but she picks a shit-tier guy and the other bigger tomboy doesn't get romance)

Hope you like baseball.

It's also inversely proportional to their cooking ability.

Cross Game became stupid when the girl who looks just like the dead sister came into play.

Does Inaba count?

>Fumina
>Tomboy

Leave... just leave!

Can we consider Asa Shigure from Shuffle as a tomboy? I haven't seen series for years but somehow I remember her as tomboy.

pic related Winner from Working www

Short hair =/= Tomboy

It was literally the most obvious choice right from the start. She liked him for /him/, unlike most of the others who liked the seductive version of him.

>Fumina

Sekai spent a good deal of the show with Shia, right down to going on holiday with her and building the Kamiki Burning.

The furthest Fumina got with him outside of episode 1 was singing Anime Ja Nai.

>otaku hate tomboys
I agree this makes sense but someone has to like them if they're such an often used archetype.

They do when there's no competition

(Bitchiness + Violence) / (Cooking skill + Chest size) = Success rate

>She liked him for /him/
>literally bullied him for being a gamer otaku from chapter/episode 1

Well there you go. We've pretty much identified the MC waifu formula. Can even add a "shows up first to maximize interaction time" multiplier, but that would be overkill.

Wait, so all of these are percentages, right? Would DFC be a 1.00 or 0.00? My waifu would lose in any harem anime situation, but that's just perfect for me because harem protagonists are known for choosing worst girl.

Goes up by one per cup size.
A cup=1, B=2, etc. If it's multi-A, AA=0.5, AAA=0.25, etc. I don't think I've seen too many MC that ended up with both worst girl and big tits. Unless you count Himeji.

Only girl that didn't easily become putty in Keima's hands, which is why he liked her.

of course

she ran all the way through the forest without sweating and masturbated to you while her older brother was in the room next door

>implying the universe would hand an otaku any woman on a plate to them

they die alone in their mid thirties, always

It's too late.

Good examples?

what anime

what anime

But yuri is fucking boring to my dick

I have confidence Tomo will win in 10000000 chapters when the series ends

Not tomboys.

>tfw alive and alone
>aged 36

You can reverse image search

Not a tomboy.

Wait, did she die in the LN or something?

Didn't pink hair win in Baka to Test?

It's just thematic. To symbolize the protag's transition to normalfag, he is paired with the most normalfag girl. Everything else is fluff.

Elsie end would have been better than this shit

>tomo-chan
>good
It got pretty crappy the last couple months, especially with whatever was going on with misuzu and the generic rapey badguys. I dropped it as soon as she gave Carol the cold shoulder there when she was trying to help, series was falling deep into the melodrama.

Don't recommend anons looking for cute tomboys shit that just devolves into yuribaiting and melodrama.

How dare you say that.

>Does the tomboy ever win?

Given that Japan disapproves of latent homosexuality, probably not.

Only faggot normies like tomboys.

>Only girl that didn't easily become putty in Keima's hands
Yui. She's forward and does what she likes, which hurts the ego of people like Keima. Chihiro is a middling character, not too much of this or that. Her being 'unpredictable' can be attributed to Keima being a dipshit involving interactions not like his video games.

Fuck off normie

Does a butler (female) count?

This. There's way too much focus on Tomo's lesbian friends and not enough cute tomboy romance. Which is a shame because Tomo is a real cutie.

Well she WAS a tomboy when she won. Now she's just a waifu though.

If you like a girl because she's into sports or vidya, you like men.

She's dying again also Kon and Natsume are the same person

She worked hard for it but won in the end.

She's still good though.

As i remember she was pretty feminine despite being a reverse-trap.

She's shit you normie

Why?

Because otaku are retarded

I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record but still, WHY?

If I could answer that question then I'd tell you, but unfortunately I can't.

Lewdest girl in the show

Because she's not lesbian and only a pure, gentle girly love is ok.

Yeah I understand.
That's fucking stupid.

Himeji was the worst girl though. Even more psycho than the tsundere, with an extra side of poisonous food.

As opposed to fancying someone into frilly dresses and flowers, who also happens to possess a cock, which is totally heterosexual.

I want to believe

>short black hair
>slightly dark
>tomboysih
Oh my..Can i ask you a source, good sir?

Fujiyama.
Akane?

>good sir
I'll source you in exchange for never doing that again

We Can't Study/Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

She looks like the female version of Keima and was the only girl not based on a VN stereotype. She was also his editor's favourite girl.

>Nobody's mentioned Noa yet.

Posting best tomboy.

She did win.

Many thanks, you are very kind, i will pray for yours children well being.

But Noa is the MC.
Isn't "winning" in this context winning the MC's affection?