Why does everyone hate Germany on here?

by objective rankings, Germany is the most beloved country worldwide.

The world’s governments have spoken.

Germany’s citizens are the travelers most welcome to cross their borders.

The Henley Passport Index, an annual ranking of passport power by the citizenship planning firm, came out today for 2018. Germany is at the top for the fifth year in a row, with visa-free or visa-upon-arrival access to 177 countries, up from 176 last year. (In February 2017, Belarus introduced a five-day visa-free visit available to citizens of 80 countries, including Germany.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlPV4wtZ6HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you know Germans are South Koreans

>Why does everyone hate Germany on here

Plz go and don't come back

Only makes sense that German peoples homelands would allow their citizens to visit home again.

>Salted Kraut
One Dresden wasn't enough.

Same OP who makes the brexit and fusion threads.

Why is it so easy to spot this autist?

The German is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a nazi, refugee, kike, troll, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call out the poop shelf and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>most powerful passport

No other passport allows you to collect welfare and fight for ISIS all at once

I loved visiting Germany. THE PEOPLE THERE WHO HAD JOBS were all lovely.

As for the welfare scum.... holy shit. berlin looks like west sydney

I hate what’s being done to your country and what it’s become

But Clint Eastwood is English.

Klint-Jurgen Ostholz

Is that Klingon?

I'm pretty sure Canada and Sweden have similar terrorist benefits.

Germany is a meme country, it doesnt exist anymore.

>Needing a passport
Fucking pleb countries.

our passport is better

Nice try making us look bad Murat.

Yet another reason Brexit was a fucking mistake

We fucked up.

This is a non political nor argumentative thread. SAGE

>ruin Europe 3 times in one century
>Why does everyone hate Germany

Yes, there aren’t many Germans left. The Allies made sure of it. Germany was supposed to never be a right wing hard nosed thread ever again. It was turned into a soft, gay, SJW, open border commie multiculti mix. And still people complain about it.

>leaf talking about memes.
nigger please.

>world's most powerful piece of paper

Its just a meme. The same way no one believes whites from the US arent white.

Use this time to breed and restabilize the household. One man, one woman, 10 kids. There is your population, all in your dick.

Because when you see some third-world shithole posting nonsense, you can just dismiss it because its some ugly monkey-person doing it.
When you see a german doing it, it shows you how far they've fallen.

>meme

Berlin is not German.

beloved, yes
but only by shitskins

Even germans hate nu germany.
Just let us die to be reborn from the ashes.
youtube.com/watch?v=TlPV4wtZ6HE

>German
>Hate Germany
Pick one.

It was Japan's fault and Hitler was even pissed about Pearl Harbor. America was letting us have the entirety of Europe.

kys Achmed

Those strong Russian genetics

>be me
>go into country with less powerful passport
>speak english to people
>either immediately or after speaking to a couple of people someone will reply to me in english

>be german
>go into country with more powerful passport
>speak german to people
>???

Germans speak English too because they aren't inbred monolingual morons too lazy and stupid to pick up a second language like Brits.

There was some thing that analysed the skills of Brexiteers and it showed 95% of Brexiteers can only speak English, whereas 40% of Remainers speak multiple languages, which says it all about the intellect of Brexiteer chav scum.

it's also funny how americans blame us for it. THEY caused this

If I lost a swimming match, it's my own fault. Same concept.
Lame.

Speaking English is rather easy. Everyone does.

Not sure what your point is.

Every kraut i ran into in Europe was an insufferable pushy faggot.

You guys are China and Aussie-tier cunts.

except you're blaming us for something you caused

Well, every American I ever met was a Democrat, Hillary loving SJW.

So I guess we are square now.

They also sell buttplugs in the mens bathroom at the Munich airport.

What the fuck, Germany?

They are no different than the Germans you come across in the US, except settlements.
Caused what? If you miss an opportunity, that is on you.
Makes sense. Most of them are on welfare and benefits. So if you see them in Germany they probably sell drugs to children for "easy money", might even have a job back home, and then collect welfare. They are rolling in cash to be there.

this so much this, everytime ive met an american i was in hope of talking about freedom guns and walls, instead they were more bluepilled then the average klaus

I'm going to Germany this year. Munich Oktoberfest 2018. Also my flag and you can chat with me :)))

>everytime ive met an american i was in hope of talking about freedom guns and walls

That's because the ones who travel to Europe are a bunch of cucks. Why would I leave the US and my right to defend myself just to see trucks of peace?

I was actually kinda disappointed nobody ever asked me about guns or Trump while in Europe.

I'm about 90% sure my tourgide for the Plitvice lakes in Croatia was a Sup Forums poster though.

But at what cost op?

What did you dress like?

> most popular passport
Kek like you guys even need passports. Any muppet can just walk into your country pretending to be a 16 year old syrian and get one for free

Gee its almost like if you leave your country and get a wider world view you stop being a retarded alt-right cunt.

Because you actually voted for Muslim worshipping merkel. She has destroyed your country by letting in hoards of violent primitive Muslims and refuses to even let them be punished for committing crimes. It’s sick and pathetic. Germans should be ashamed. Merkel pushes a globalist agenda and wants to turn the whole world into Muslims.

That tends to be the average attitude of most right-wing Americans.
I was at work discussing going to Germany this year to my clients, and the 90 year old walks in the room, hands me a bloody mary and says "HUH? Germany? No way. Went at 16, never going back. Never left America sense."
WE GOT A RETARD EVERYONE.

A regular American 30 something year old guy, but i wore a Red STL Cardinals cap most of the trip, so that had to be a dead give away.

Not many Cardinals fans in the Balkans.

Dead giveaway. How was your style of clothing? Honestly, do you come off as alpha or bluepilled? How do you think? I'll be wearing a Trump shirt once.

>only having 1 passport
get on my level

they hate us bc they're anus

No American approves of this.
I would suggest only shopping at the mall in person, and try on clothes every item you wish to buy. Stores like Under Armor, Nike, JCPenney, normal people stores. It will show. Look online too, just be normal. My girlfriend will wear Victoria's Secret, just dead giveaways, at least we think. Also, next time you travel, do the world a favor and be sure to be fit. Or if you are thin, try working out a little more and eating extra red meat. Look like an American bull with no brain.

I got USA/GER .... Best combination.

I like Germans. Real Germans. Had a guy from Leipzig stay at our ranch here for a couple of days. Guy looked like an Aryan propaganda poster and was very cordial, like not just polite but he had that Old World sense of charm, didn't swear in front of women, never took the Lord's namd in vain, proper handshake. We shot some guns, I had an old Mauser he liked. He told me the history behind it, the mechanism, how his grandfathers brother worked at the Mauser plant. Really smart guy. I brought up the refugees once and he told me something I will never forget, something like, "Germans always see the job through, the work completed, if we do not get rid of the parasites the first time, the second time we will do better." Dunno if he was talking about jews or Muslims.

judging by the current situation, probably himself kek

>countries
You do realize that the only reason why you are called a country and have passports is for them to create business? You know that, right? I hope you not that stupid to actually think you are a country. Only most retarded of retards think they are a country when they are being literally replaced. For example if your home got used 90% by your neighbor, who fucked your wife and ate from your fridge and shaped the rooms, would that still be your home? That's how Germany is, only more retarded, since you getting charged extra (with passports) going into your "own" whorehouse home. I bet you will also compete in football and olympics to show American niggers you have more nigger medals. I am really not interested in your cosplaying culture on end of months. You are living in your brains land Germany, not reality Germany.

Who doesn't like the town bicycle?

Oh shit you Leaf

7People who don't want stds

That was before the ficki ficki masses

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen
Amerikaners und Englanders sind zu dumm zum Deutsche Sprechen.

Aber Französiche sind nicht zu dumm lmao

Genau

English is basically the global language at this point.

>Sweden
>Swedish
checks out

>sweden
no surprise here

The jokes write themselves

No faggots, blame and British and the Japs.

Hitler wanted to be Allies with the British, and we where Allies with the British. Britain refused and sided with the French.

Then the Japs attacked us over a bunch of cane sugar fields and it pissed us off.

You’re about to become a minority in your own country in one generation.

Goodbye, kraut.

>Britain refused
Honestly would of been interesting to see what a vote on it would of produced. WW2 was a massive nail in the coffin for the British empire so imagine having both Bong and Kraut superpower empires at the same time. Literally rule the world.

eh, whatever
mutt

Germany is no longer more.
Everyone who can flee from germany, did so already.
Who didn't is planning on it.

Germany is not the country anyone would want to live in.
The government is highly oppressive.
The economical situation is shit for the majority of people.

Germany is probably more corrupt, than greece could ever be.

you most likely have more freedom and choices and a better quality of life in south-east asia or south america, than in germany.

but its not only germany whats messed up. its the entire so-called "west".
talk o the people, no matter what country they are from. a lot go to the US or Canada because its at least a TINY bit better than in yurop.

>Who didn't is planning on it.
can confirm

So which countries can Germans to go visa free that British or American or French or whatever cannot?

And is it worth having?

We don't hate germans, we hate the turkroaches that post here pretending to be germans

Nice try hans.
Everybody knows living in Germany is pretty much the best place to live.
I know a German woman who moved here and she is constantly complaining about how she has to work 3 jobs to support her and her family.
Face it you guys have it much better than most of the world barring the northern areas of Europe.

>illegal opinions

>letmetellyouaboutyourcountry.mutt

That's because English is one of the easiest languages you can learn. It is objectively much more simplistic than other European languages like French or German, hence why so many countries speak English.

>inb4 muh amerika

Even if China does become a superpower and the global hegemon, the world would never speak Chinese due to the difficulty of the language. And besides, a great deal of Germans speak English very well, can't same the same about English people with German.

desu French is easier than English

>The world’s governments have spoken.
That's just more incentive to hate you.

>desu French is easier than English

Well as a guy who speaks both fluently, no, that's entirely wrong. Even from an objective point of view, looking at the grammar structures and noun genders instantly makes French much more difficult than English. A retarded Pajeet can learn English in his spare time, can he do the same with French? Not really.

Does Pajeet have the same exposure to French as English, you retarded leaf? Reminder that French used to be the lingua Franca. Hmmm. Really makes you think.

Oh boy, you can fly to more shitholes than other countries. What an acompllishment.

>Objective

Why do you keep using this word. Are you an authority on languages? How many papers have you published? Just say in my opinion next time so you don't look like a pompous buffoon

>Well as a guy who speaks both fluently
Oh would you just look at that

How long did it take you to master french?