> Sup Forums creates a virus that kill all sub 80 IQ people in the world

>> Sup Forums creates a virus that kill all sub 80 IQ people in the world.
>> 15% blacks left alive.

Should you give them a chance to redeem their race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVTG5ZTrQjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is an interesting point. But most people hate niggers because they're black not because they're stupid. They just don't want their lineage to not have white skin.

That's ... pretty much the whole of it. All other arguments are just cover.

Maybe some see other traits connected to the race thing, beyond skin colour and intelligence.

What do you think on this?

Why not kill all tard with an IQ of 80

why not kill all sub 100 IQ's

Fuck no

You are right. I would hate them even more if they were intelligent. That's why we hate semites more

>most people hate niggers because they're black not because they're stupid
that is false, a lot hate them because their violent criminals

No, are you retarded?

You hate your cousins or something?

>70% of Sup Forums is killed off

Release a 110 IQ virus, and get rid of all the idiots. Problem solved

Oy vey i agree (((we))) hate them because they're smarter than is.

I'd give them a chance with their own country. The fact is that, intelligent or not, most of them will not assimilate into white culture. They see it as being designed to oppress them.

>entirety of Arab world still alive
How about below 90?

>implying it's not already happening

youtube.com/watch?v=dVTG5ZTrQjo

Lmao I thought that exactly, same number and all

Hellz yeah. I don't have a problem with people's skin color I have a problem with stupid people. 80 is still pretty fucking subhuman though. Can we compromise and make it 100?

>We hate them because of the color of their skin
No its their behavior.

my cousins? kek im not an american br

Nah they'd just whine and demand more reparations.

This. I'd gladly have someone like Ben Carson over for dinner

Not one slow nephew in the family?

Worth it tbqhwy

Allow them to live under the condition they undergo reproductive sterilization, as an understanding that we can accept them, but don't wish the plague to continue.

A virus will erase 90% of Africans.
The rest gonna have to be delt with manually

Best sleep over ever

And this is a draw how?

Clearly you would die from this cleanse, as you don’t even realise this would kill off almost every single woman of breeding age

Finally, the Libertarian newfags are gone

I guess that Sup Forums is not a good place.
Really, if you say anything other than white, You are automatically signing your death certificate.

I just think that it's not fair to hate an entire race just because some assholes and douchebags do these type of shit.

>inb4 haha you're a nigger subhuman scum

>> "stop hurting my feelings"
>> "Some"

I get what you mean, you're probably thinking about some very diluted nigger friend that would get to live. So did I. That's why I proposed the question.

Sure, but if they commit a single crime no matter how severe, or are niggering around in general then they will be executed along with any family they had remaining. Just follow NK example on how to punish people. At least they have good ideas with how to punish people.

Yes, I know that these fucked up shit happens thanks to the Blacks.

But really, if you really think that all blacks act like this. Then, we should get our rifles and kill every single Nigga.

proofs we're white

because of those people out there that LOVE violent criminals is a thing???

Is there a name for that?

We all know that white supremacists don't end up in jail like niggers... oh wait.

I don't believe this. I'm cool around smart black people. Which are the minority.

OH! I FORGOT
BRAZILIAN GUN LAWS
IT'S ILLEGAL TO GO OUTSIDE WITH A WEAPON OF ANY KIND

People hating outsiders is like the first rule of learning about human psychology.

But OP, that would mean you'd perish then!

You'd let ben carson fuck your wife?

I figured.

>Sup Forums creates a virus that kill all sub 80 IQ people in the world.
>ancap flags are never used again

That's not going to convince anyone, even I could surely do the same and find one white-looking person if I scoured this whole country.

Sure!

Better plan though is to create a gene therapy virus that inserts a sterility bit into the African markers.

It would take moths for people to notice anything while it spreads across the planet.

People who are productive and get sterilized can pay for invitro fertilization, and pass on their genes. In this way it acts like a genophagelowering reproduction to not harmful levels

>Yes, I know that these fucked up shit happens thanks to the Blacks.

>But really, if you really think that all blacks act like this. Then, we should get our rifles and kill every single Nigga.

That sweet, sweet moment when the redpill that's been sitting in your stomach bursts and finally imparts some real wisdom.

In all seriousness though, there is no need for genocide. Just separation.

Yes it is. Female voters do. Look a European refugee crises, and the popularity of love letters to death row inmates

Nice projection cuck

Let OP give his Nobel sacrifice as a gift to us all

>tfw I hate niggers not due to the color of their skin, but due to the content of their character.

ok so no one posts on /pol anymore

also crackers are subhumans

Would they give us a chance?

MLK is proud of you.

The plan is set up then, guys. Let's get to work

Done. If they interbreed at that point its near permenant genetic stagnation at best. Likely genetic regression unless they breed outside their race and in the long run they are nothing but statistical genetic noise. Certainly nothing that will matter durring an election.

#NotAllNiggersAreNiggers

They should be given the chance to redeem themselves, we are not the illogical monsters they wish us to be, the disgust we have for them is due to their own actions, and the truth is they know this, but most of them are to retarded to be big enough to admit it, but their is still a number who choose to rise above it and to be actually grateful for position they find themselves in, instead of whining like self entitled children actually attempt to make something of themselves, to give something back..

> Sup Forums creates a virus that kill all sub 80 IQ people in the world.

>(turk response on Sup Forums) ok so no one posts on /pol anymore

.....................lol

Let me break out my CRISPR set and a flu virus

roach telling anyone they are subhuman
what did he mean by this?

monoamine oxidase A gene is the 1st target.

.001% Asians
.01%whites
5% blacks

Gene expression correlates with violence

>rapebaby flag
lmao
shoo before i break your skull, mohacs rapebaby.

wh*Tes are subhumans.

this

Make it under 100-110 and any one who survives gets to stay. Stereotypes about subhumans exist because of the masses of retards who exhibit those traits. If there are 110 iq pavement apes, well the rwds will at least have something to do

Yeah, everyone here would love to be married to an ugly flat -but-smart ass woman, right?

So there's not a name for that,
it's just an idea you made up.

Have a little wine, enjoy some fried chicken with the guy. Watch him fuck your while you jerk off in the corner thinking about your daughter.

What do you think Trump does.

>Should you give them a chance to redeem their race?

No, look up "regression to the mean".

I’d like every man to have a partner he could converse with without having to dumb down everything. Gotta sacrifice somewhere

I don't care what any of them do as long as it's in Africa

O-HI Mark, how's your sex life?
Enjoy it while it lasts!

>Should you give them a chance to redeem their race?
Can we keep killing their sub-80 IQ children?

I did. Which leads me to:

We have to

Sup Forums wouldn’t sacrifice themselves for such a virus

>Sup Forums creates a virus that kill all sub 80 IQ people in the world.
This would more or less insure that republicans would never win another election in the US.

Hell no just kill them all

>sweden
Underrated

Most of Sup Forums would be dead also

Actually quite the inverse. Minority/welfare vote decimated

I say yes. I don't dislike Blacks because they're different, I dislike them because they destroy everything they touch and turn everything around them to shit. And they are like that precisely because of their low average IQ. Correct that, and I wouldn't have a problem with them. I still wouldn't want our two races to mix together into one brown puddle, but if they had higher IQ's, they wouldn't want that either. We could live as neighbours, if not housemates.

I don't see it happening though.

>Brasil disappears

second generation, too. reversion to the mean, remember. maybe there would be few enough that we could have a round of embryo selection for them.

after that, sure. they can have all of Africa with my blessing and get to work reviving the ancient African space program.

>> add anti-corruption virus
>> "Brazil superpower by 2020"

I don't think it would go away, just stay dormant in people above 80 IQ. And if not, we could always reintroduce it periodically.

If they don’t chimp out constantly, send them to Africa and make them stay there. There’s no reason to exterminate gorrilas or chimpanzees if they aren’t doing anything so why would you kill off niggers if they aren’t doing anything? All of them are apes in the end.

>Darkest blacks have 84 average IQ in Nigeria and Uganda but the same color has 59 in Equitorial Guinea.

Obviously we havent solved the equation for IQ development yet and skin color does not explain it. Even more confusing when Equitorial Guinea has a higher GDP than Italy, Israel and Spain but is literally the dumbest nation on earth.

Then we shouldn't kill all pitbulls either because some die without hurting anything.
It's either all or none.
Why not create terminators that murder people based on their skin color, tanned people included because they are degenerates.
With muslims it could be tricky because there are white ones.