GERMAN AUTHORITIES WANT TO DEPORT A CHILD

Abdulsalami (19) came to germany 2 years ago as a little kid and has perfectly integrated already, now the authorities want to deport him even though he dindunuffin.
Sign to stop the deportation.
youtube.com/watch?v=h9DwzVkKmIY
openpetition.de/petition/online/keine-abschiebung-unseres-mitschuelers-abdulsami-naderi

I still demand we dislike it en mass

Disgusting

Check out how happy the soyboy is the walk next to his islamic bull.
Anyone able to make a gif out of his bouncy walk?

>19
>child
kek germany le pol memeing you lost at dindunuffin you racist

>17 year old
>little kid

What?

HAU AB!

>Abdulsalami
>Salami
Ist mir wurst

lol why would a german want to collect signatures for stopping sandnigger deportation on Sup Forums
get cucked nigger faggot

The comments are great

The definitions of child are flexible in germany when it comes to enrichment.

You are really fucking dense.
Sup Forumsack found this, presents the absurd shit on Sup Forums, we bombard it and write faggot all over until they lose courage, because words are REAL VIOLENCE.

Fuck he must have done something terrible like deny the Holocaust

To quote the article.
> Die Abschiebung von Sami bedeutet auch für seine Freunde und Helfer in Deutschland eine Verletzung der Menschenwürde und des Menschenrechts auf "freie Entfaltung der Persönlichkeit". Der Staat hat nicht das Recht, Menschen daran zu hindern, Hilfe zu leisten, ...
The deportation of Salami is a violation of the rights to the free development of personality for the helpers.

KEK NIGGA FAGGOT NAZI FLAG HAHAHAH SO EDGY

Fucking faggot, i bet you jerk off to anime as well.

I jerk off to anime. Leave anime out of this

We need more support for abdulsalami

>When German girls want the Salami they go to Abdul

M-me too...

>getting porked by abdul
>porked
My brain...

top bait cuck

Holy shit, I couldn't finish watching this crap. That music, that faggot, his foreign faggot friend saying that he needs to stay, the blatant abuse of the Kleinstadt setting for an emotional sway, the usual integration traitor slut coming to his aid (but funnily keeping her distance from him). It was too much for me.

This is what left and greens are experts at.
Reasoning with emotions instead of facts.
>B-but he's just a kid!
No, he's fucking 19

It's either Passau or Regensburg judging from the architecture.
Couldn't be arsed to google where they're actually from.

Very well integrated

I thought his name was Abdulwurstel or Abdulham.
Fucking shill! DEATH TO YOUR LOVED ONES!

It's Regensburg

Am I sick that i want every fucking refugee dead?
Fuck him by the way, dont want sandniggers here

But censoring the political opposition is definitely not a violation of their rights. Sometimes I get the feeling that i will have to either flee the country or hide under the footboards in about 3 years.

>Am I sick that i want every fucking refugee dead?
No, but everyone else around you is.

>fucking swaggering like a nigger in this video

He couldn't even fake some humility?

Anyone able to zoom in on the soyboy and turn his walk into a gif or webm?

The soywalk.

Those refugees are here to kill you so no

Thank you both. Sometimes I think i lose my mind with all these rape incidents while no one wants to do something.

When the day of the rope hits i want these people dead:
>politicians
>judges
>sjw
>shitskins
>all leftists
>lobbyist
>childfucker
>rapist
>murder
>drug dealer

I cant wait for the day of the rope...

Good. KANACKEN RAUSSSSSS

Bon voyage!

"Germans" (read that as: Citizens of the Bundesrepublik 'Deutsch'land) are so incompetend it hurts.

What the fuck is wrong with Germany? Your people are supposed to be strong and attractive. Even the right winged people there look like soy. Ffs the Irish people I know here in goddamn fucking New Jersey look more German than you guys.

Isnt this peak german?

German?
He's a Nu-männlein

>he fell for 75 year old propaganda

>What the fuck is wrong with Germany?
Says the shartmutt

It's honestly horrifying how every college-educated 20 year old around the entire Western world who isn't a minority looks exactly like that. What the hell is going on?

s o y

There's nothing wrong with soy

I will sign in the hopes that he stays and continues to ruin your country

>I cant wait for the day of the rope...
Me neither Kamerad.

It's weird when you feel so disconnected with what's going on that you actually want to see it all burn up and build back up again. that you'd rather have war and have to put bricks ontop of eachother for a few years, maybe lose a limb or two or die just so this shit gets normal again.

if his retarded gutmenschenfriends wanna be around him just send them to afghanistan with salami

where the fuck did Kraut/pol/ go?

agreed. we need to let in literally everybody who asks because anything else would be inhuman

was bumped off the board because of a billion sargon threads.
If you got the header feel free to make a new one

I was wondering about that too. I guess Tay user doesn't feel like opening a new one for the night.

Also kek at that soyboy in the youtube comment section.

>was hast du schon gemacht weinst in den kommentaren mit deinen 10 pegida freunden zusammen wie schlimm die lage in deutschland doch sei und wie gefährlich die flüchtlinge doch sind. Die gefährlichsten bewohner deutschlands seit immer noch ihr weil wegen leuten wie euch so etwas wie der 2. weltkrieg entstanden ist.