Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

yeah we know

okay xD

>dat comic
xDDDDD

Does anyone have the reddit caricature of Hitler did nothing wrong?

hehehehe funny follow mah iFnny account '-'kkkk

>Actually supporting an angry little Austrian with a Charlie Chaplin moustache
Fucking pathetic

Hitler did plenty wrong. If he had stopped a little earlier before escalating everything to WW2, he'd still be renowned as one of the greatest statesmen of German history.

He fucked up by fighting a drawn out multi-front war instead of quickly resolving things with some finality after his initial military success.

What he accomplished and got other countries to do early in his reign was amazing. His initial military moves were swift and conclusive.

He just didn't know where to call it a day and that flaw ruined nearly everything he accomplished.

>destroyed Europe
>invades countries of Europe by force
Sorry what?
Credit to him, he made Germany the force its suppose to be, but he got autist with power and fucked everything up. If he just kept all it all within Germany a Second World War would of never of happened.
Yeah what happened in Poland was horrific and I’m completely against it, but knowing all the mountains of evidence he had, he could of settled it in court, or at least tried. But no. Hitler, Churchill, Starlin all of them where fuckin assholes and lead to the destruction of Europe as we see it today. Stop supporting people who lead to this nightmare we are living.

it's called the_donald

In a war, everybody is wrong.

Nothing justifies taking away a life for political beliefs.

Heil!

The redditor smirked as he hit 'Post' and leaned back in his chair. His skin sticking to the fake leather. He'd been sitting there for a while and had begun to sweat.

"Heh, stupid Drumpf voters."

You're wrong, he didnt have a choice

hello i just discoverd Sup Forums
is it possible for humanity to develop into a really polite species?

Sarah thread?

yes

cool

Would you buy her book, Sup Forums?

Post good comic edits

Whats with all the death faces

I want to pump Sarah's pussy with my Aryan cum and never pull out.

Reminder that Hitler was a literal degenerate.

>pussy