Well Sup Forums ? Can't argue with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_HtXqqbLALk
linkedin.com/in/justine-barron-63799589
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

right because in the real world competence in your job can be nailed down to "SAT scores"

what a fucking idiot

>jewstein

You just a hater because her handle is jewstein

>jewstein3000

How does this keep happening? I swear these vermin keep coming from the sewer

I got pretty close to perfect SAT and ACT scores and I'm a useless NEET.

What a cunt

He has a PhD

School is institutional retardation.

>but muh SAT scores!

She might have higher SAT scores tho

youtu.be/_HtXqqbLALk
Woah she sounds really smart and powerful

This is exactly the problem with the modern education system and why men are increasingly dropping out of school
>muh standardized test scores == job competence

>even a single occurence would mean statistics always are useless
I wouldn't even hire poor justine to clean toilets, let alone do any engineering

>innately better than me
The fact she doesn't understand the difference between statistic and a single observation should be enough proof.

That is sexist. Showing your true colours.

Standardized test scores are really a metric of how willing you are to follow orders.

>Princeton, MIT, Harvard researcher
>muh SAT (which is probs lower than his)
Is she even an engineer?

you have to game the system, its about showing up and doing the bullshit for a piece of paper.

Anyone can get a degree

>jewstein
Is this ironic?

>this
You can get a job way easier with connections than a good SAT score. After that, what you learn in school is a platform for you to stand on, you grow from experience and I'd honestly hire a dude with a low SAT score, but good references and years of experiences over a fresh out of college graduate with Starbucks on her resume.

You guys provided 0 counter-evidence

>>jewstein3000

>thinks she's so smart
>doesn't understand his basic claim

>3000
No, it's the future!

>engineering

oh boy...

The lawsuit has literally nothing to do with SAT scores or even being an engineer.
also.
>jewstein

what is it with these idiots who think they have a gotcha moment but are too stupid to realize the question doesn't even make sense. because this jewstein is dumb enough to even think this question gets at the problems addressed in the lawsuit, we can assume, that yes, he is probably innately better than her at anything
what a fucking retard

Test scores mean dick in real world application. And his lawsuit has nothing to do with him being fired because he was a bad engineer you stupid cunts.

please, let this be real, and let it trend
let objective measures become the norm again
massive redpilling ensues

her name is justine
it's a cute portmanteau of "jew" and "justine" because tee hee i'm jewish lol

this

you provided 0 evidence either. there's nothing to disprove. the guy wasn't fired because he was a bad engineer. he was fired for political reasons, darlin'. the topic of his paper is another issue entirely. google wasn't secure enough in their beliefs to even consider the ideas. typical leftists. it's why most of you pussies hide behind censorship/moderation and groupthink (le upboat), because your bullshit doesn't hold up under scrutiny

[spoiler] he's right [/spoiler]

the male propensity for engineering and math is well established scientifically. one or two examples here or there prove or disprove nothing

don't forget to sage, Sup Forums

Companies should be able to fire ppl who don't meet the company culture

BUT SHE GOT A HIGHER GRADE IN GENDER STUDIES!!!

You are all especially autistic today. Jewstein is clearly making fun of the notion that test scores determine the better employee. She’s challenging the theory that men get passed over for college acceptance and jobs despite having higher test scores.
Unfortunately unless this Jewstein is famous for her engineering ability, she provides no evidence that Damore isn’t better.

It's not sexist. She's using one example and trying to promote it as the standard, which it isn't. She's twisting the argument for her sake. Not an honest individual and therefore I would not hire her either. Not to mention the obvious giant chip on her shoulder to say something like that in the first place.

So, if my company doesn't accept the ever emerging fag culture, I guess I should be able to fire all the fags then, right?

>SAT and GRE scores will prove or disprove his engineering capability

Semi-literate equal opportunities hire roastie detected

>she thinks intelligence and competency is accurately measured by standardized tests
Someone should point out how blacks score very poorly on tests like the SAT so that we can watch her backtrack and somehow blame it on white men, which will only further prove James Damore's point.

That's not how it works though, only white men are required to take it, if you're a liberal female black faggot you can't be fired.

I know liberals want blacks on welfare, but this is taking it a bit far.

>collage scores meme

2/3 people that I know of who had high scores in their prestigious collages are completly useless in the job, not only lacking knowledge (im sure they are beasts when it comes to complex formulas which never happens lol) but also being mentally unstable. 1 fired, the other to go.

I don't disagree with that, but we live in a society where the law must be applied equally, even if you and I disagree with it. and currently litigation has been hijacked by the left to push an agenda (eg. bake my cake), don't be surprised when the shoe is on the other foot, this is the future you asked for

btw, just one more seat on the SC and conservatives finally own the judiciary (and the rest of government, effectively)

I don't approve of what's coming, but it is a double-edged sword (eg. the nuclear option in the senate). leftists should have known better

>btw, just one more seat on the SC and conservatives finally own the judiciary

and the 3 oldest SC justices are all liberals

Friendly reminder to all non-shills that you should report posts that are off-topic.
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
>X BTFO.
>How will X ever recover?
>(1 post by this ID)

I can tell this woman is a technical genius

Did Stoney beat her out?

Sounds like a name Sup Forums would make for their Jew Twitter troll account.

Stop arguing with individualism. And freedom of trade. The cancer of libertarism having two agreeing parties on a contract benefitting both.

Also kek.

But his argument was, that Papa G couldn't get enough of special cases and such, has to bork the process. Which is, btw, in their right to do so.

Exactly. Shows how dumb she is. Also doubt the lawsuit has anything to do with her. Should every woman suing for discrimination be asked this question?

Isn't he a chess grandmaster? or at least a master? the dude's IQ is probably 170+

This must be the fabled, push the point so hard to your audience that the negative becomes a positive to them bs I've read so much about. This shit only works on living memes.

>than I am.

kek

MFW this is real

You guys are walking oxymorons.
Dont want gov interference in private sector
>Gov punish google for free exercise

Strangely, after attending lots of "placement" meetings wearing that shirt, I never get the job.
This happens all the time. Thats life. People should turn the volume down and get back to work.

>jewstein6M

This is actually pretty good, because it would imply she believes ACT and SAT scores measure innate aptitude.

And we all know how certain groups perform there...

id be fine with it if you faggets wernt running around forcing people to bake cakes or have dildo parties at the office. If discrimination is fine lets do it. Well see what companies thrive inside of 6 months.

I cant' beliebe this people can't into statistics

Actually most of us are very authoritarian. There are some libertarians on Sup Forums, but alot of us either out an out Nazi's or disaffected liberals that won't cry if the crystal night happens.

>Our lawsuit states that Google practices institutionalized female & non-white supremacy
>as a non-white female, i automatically assume I am better then you
Fucking retard.

>jewstein3000
kek

First thing I noticed. Literally a retarded thing for her to say

Is she a tranny?

NIGGA I KNOW PEOPLE WHO GOT INTO THE BEST SCHOOLS IN NYC AND THEY BARELY PASSED THE SAT

Can someone tweet at this jewess and tell her to kill herself

no it's coincidental

>jewstein

>Sup Forums is one person

linkedin.com/in/justine-barron-63799589
She has a Master's in English. She wrote an article about Freddie Gray for Rolling Stone, blogs on Medium, and does amateur female stand-up comedy. So she's probably still dependent on her parents and over 30.

>Actually most of us are very authoritarian.

Actually you haven't a clue what anyone actually thinks about anything here, and that's the point. Who's LARPing, who's switching sides in every thread, who's arguing over nothing for the sake of arguing?

That's core Sup Forums culture you dumb twat. If you come here to be serious about politics you have a screw loose.

Sieg heil my huwhite 52% brother.

Someone should offer to help her with her website lol.

Damore is an autistic savant, so there's no doubt he's better qualified than this cunt.

>By the age of about 11, Damore was coding adventure games on his TI-83 calculator. He also discovered chess. Within a year he was able to compete in four games of chess simultaneously while wearing a blindfold. He came second in a national chess tournament at 14, and in his teens became the world’s highest-ranking player in Rise of Nations, a computer strategy game.

>It wasn’t until his mid-20s, after completing research in computational biology at Princeton and MIT, and starting a PhD at Harvard, that Damore was diagnosed with autism, although he was told he had a milder version of the condition known as “high-functioning autism”.

salaam alaikum swede bro.

>no HTTPS
this is even more frustrating than the lack of a site

get your shit together wix

>fpbp
Topkek, just noticed.
ist this one of our many sleeper Agents?

>test scores and iq don't matter and are social constructs
What about niggers
>r-raycis

JEWFIGHT! A TUMBLE IN THE TALMUD A SHEKEL SHAKEDOWN THE PRAYER SHAWL CATERWAUL

Its sometimes hard to tell where the trolling ends and the pottery begins.

James doesn't have to work at Google. Just because he's a narrow-minded right-winger doesn't prevent him from gainful employment elsewhere.

Wow she sounds and does the hand stuff like the stereotypical valley girl
Like omg no way i tots cant like believe it

He didn't even make that fucking argument.

He just said due to bell curve distribution differences among the sexes, that quotas may be a fools errand. He was 100% on board with there being good female engineers around, just against the diversity forced quotas.

All of these fucking idiots that keep arguing against him haven't even read his lawsuit or memo. They are literally proving other people's point about Twitter though, just a mob of braying jackasses virtue signaling.

Someone with a fake Black Twitter account should ask her if she would ask them that question, then accuse her of being a privileged White woman or whatever.

checked
You're right. They're both fucking kikes! I forgot that we found that out.

I know them 99th percentile nihilist problems brother.

>test scores == practical skills
This is why school is failing to teach people.

LMAO

Although she's NOT a Google engineer, anyone who knows Google engineers knows they're the kinds of fucking hierarchical nerds that still obsess over their SAT/ACT/GRE/etc scores.

Maybe it's sour grapes because I know I'm not a good enough engineer to work there, but the atmosphere at their meetups is cringe-inducing.

You're right. Companies should also be permitted to deny service to faggots or minorities as well.

However unless you allow the latter, you cannot promote the former without being a massive hypocrite.

can't even engineer an argument
she has no foundation

>women

The retards of gender

>collage
SATs are high school tests

The problem with liberal logic is this

95% of students in engineering/computer science are male -
Females expect to be of all people hired.

The problem with liberal logic is this

95% of students in engineering/computer science are male -
Females expect to be half of all people hired

Lol

Wait until the shoe is on the other foot.
Ho ho ho

Politics is a pendulum