FUSION GPS TESTIMONY RELEASED!! GET IN HERE!

feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/3/9/3974a291-ddbe-4525-9ed1-22bab43c05ae/934A3562824CACA7BB4D915E97709D2F.simpson-transcript-redacted.pdf

SHILLS FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-knew-possible-trump-russia-collusion-according-senate-testimony-n836216
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/09/stephen-k-bannon-steps-breitbart-news-network/
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-back-in-march-felix-sater-claimed-to-1503953853-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit

All hail the glorious Feinstein and her gracing of us with a dead Ruskie

Old thread

>1800FORDEPO

this is the magic of the free market

Does anyone remember right after the election, there were like 5 or 6 russians killed in strange accidents/suicides??

Sounds to me like any "sources" tied to the dossier were considered loose ends that could be flipped, and had to be taken care of.

Oh wow. Just read the whole thing and there doesn't seem be a there, there. No need to waste time on this nothingburger. A better use of your time would be to take a nap, you'll feel much better after.

Snopes already confirmed there's nothing of interest in the document

Fucking bumped

Huh, shills using this leak by feinstein. Even trying to sleep post and other /pol jokes. Retarded.

we're being slid

I read all the documents and there was nothing interesting in there. Let's get back to discussing Fire and Fury guys there's so much more interesting stuff in there!

I never feel bad for these people. They know what they get themselves into, I'm sure they think it's fucking hilarious working with/against governments until they realize they've been playing with the biggest organized crime syndicates in the world. By the time they realize they've been fucked I doubt they have a chance to flip.

sources of what. I still dont understand what the libs are talking about

How is it a leak?

the dossier, you know, the thing Fusion GPS were paid to put together

she released it to the public without permission from the GOP side of the intel committee

yeah because they are all dead

yeah and the dossier included literal Sup Forums fanfiction.

Why cant any libs provide a page number os something they think is important in this document

idk I feel it's more of the opposite. All other shit that hurt Trump like the Syrian airbase, Flynn/Manafort, wall funding, that new book saw Sup Forums absolutely flooded with antagonistic posters. Threads on this actually feel kinda ded and I am confuse

And?
Its a public meeting, the material is public.
Nunes was happy to drip feed as is, consenting.
And if he didnt, itd be down already.

Feels like a desperate distraction by the Dems.

Wait, but I read all this info last Summer... Days before the Imran Awan case and also investigation into Fusion GPS was reopened.

We need to stop memory-holing the shill-ops and start logging/tracking them.

Its a hearing rranscript that just got released, people havent gotten thei may mays up yet and spoon fed by lies.
Me, i am stuck on mobile and pdfs a shit.

I remember.

Puffer fish neurotoxin, I mean heart trouble

buuuuuump

The issue isn't with the dossier itself but how the FBI/DOJ used it to gain a FISA warrant.

The problem with FusionGPS is how it interacted with the FBI/DOJ to set the dossier up as credible when it wasn't. There are relationships between the DOJ and FusionGPS (look at Nellie Ohr) and they might have influenced the snooping.

This testimony is meh because the right questions weren't asked.

TIMESUP

some funny shit yo

not under oath either

Papadopoulos was an FBI plant by the Obama administration in an attempt get generate dirt on Trump

FBI knew of possible Trump-Russia collusion, according to Senate testimony
“They believed Chris might be credible because they had other intelligence that indicated the same thing," Simpson said. "One of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump organization." He added that the FBI had a “walk-in" whistleblower who was someone in Trump’s orbit.

However, two sources close to Fusion GPS told NBC News that Simpson’s testimony inaccurately conflated what he had been told, and that the human source was actually George Papadopoulos, the Trump campaign aide who has pleaded guilty and is cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-knew-possible-trump-russia-collusion-according-senate-testimony-n836216

Page 291 on is fascinating.
Discusses a trade deal with a Falix that went on in Iran and the money laundered from it going to a former FSB member that then paid a man who worked on Trump real estate eventually laundering money by pooling it all for the Dubai Trump property.

sorry, i meant "leak"

not sure what the issue is. this is obviously a distraction by the dems

so pretty much all speculation then, got it

Healthcare was a fucking PPO in California suck a cock faggot, better healthcare than you ever had

Great strategy democrats "your healthcare was shit, you just didn't know how good it was, when it was getting you into those doctors refusing other people's shit"

Thats called a release, you know like what Maine is asking for on vote records for the election.

Leaks are those winderful things beloved when they happen to Obama but abhorred on Trump.
Keep the terminology straight as the white race.

Quick rundown pls

No actually that was all a lie by me, its actually the ethics and bias report, im just posting a honeypot for shills.

The MSM will start pushing the Trump / Mafia story hard

Do not forget that Feinstein is one of the Gang of Eight.

Theyve been a long time.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/

This this this.

Indeed:
>Can you verify it's true
>I took all the steps needed to make certain it's true, but I can't tell you my sources because that'd probably let you know it isn't true, but know I took the right steps to know the info I got from the person that got the info from someone made certain that it's true

>Its a public meeting, the material is public.

Wasn't it behind closed doors.

No one would be killed.

It's someone connected to Obama.

You guys have to understand--Obama being implicated in this would basically destroy the Left.

AKA pony show

>Feinstein argues the testimony should be released in the name of transparency!
>All of the fucking names are redacted

"Muh! Impeach 45!!!!"

Not only is the testimony NOT damaging to Trump or his campaign aides, it now sets the precedent that Dems will just doc dump against the committee chair's wishes, meaning none of their "please dont release this" requests will be honored going forward. Dumb ole bitch, throwing Simpsonfag right under the wheels

>So in the course of reading that litigation we would follow up on things that were interesting, such as a libel case against a journalist that he settled, which, in other words, he didn't prevail in his attempts to prove that he was a billionaire.

Ask yourself this: if FusionGPS was all about transparency why would they deny a public hearing? Also, why would they decide they wanted the transcript released now?

Its not coincidence that all these things are happening at once. Nunes gets access to FusionGPS/FBI/DOJ records/documents, FusionGPS writes op-ed calling all investigations into them fake and signals Dems to release the transcript, and Feinstein releasing the transcript out of no where. Not to mention that the reasoning she gave for releasing the transcript now (transparency) is a bunch of BS considering that the transcript is redacted.

They're trying to get in front of something. Don't fall for the new fags and shills trying to make this something that it isn't.

bigly

hueg document

This is simply the ONLY question that matters. This is why I know the dossier is complete and total bullshit. Because when Jim Jordan started asking this question (if the dossier had been used to obtain a FISA warrant), everyone fucking scattered. Suddenly Democrats and the Deep State players wanted nothing to do with it.

Now if this dossier were proven legitimate as the shills argue, then why wouldn't these people stand behind it? Why wouldn't they have conviction? Why wouldn't they try to defend their actions?

Because they know it's all a fraud. They know that totally fraudulent intel was used to obtain a FISA warrant and that warrant allowed them to spy on everyone who has even so much as looked at Donald Trump. They had no doubt they would win. This was never supposed to come out and now they're fucking scattering.

Nunes has been refusing the release though.

>pol suddenly trusts the intel community

Because releasing the transcript allows everyone involved with FusionGPS to get their stories straight. This torpedoes any investigation into FusionGPS.

This isn't rocket science dude.

>In the name of transparecy, scratch out those names!

You got a copy of the FISA warrant here?

You mean, like they cant just use email?

In other news

Stephen K. Bannon Steps Down from Breitbart News Network
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/09/stephen-k-bannon-steps-breitbart-news-network/

Nobody will confirm or deny if the dossier was used to obtain that warrant. This is essentially the same thing as confirming it because such a claim is so damaging that if you were accused of this and could disprove it, you would jump through hoops immediately to do so.

When the reasoning behind issuing that FISA warrant is released, this entire story blows the fuck up. It's the only question that matters, truly.

the good ole, hey you ask me this and I'll say that

Can I get a quick tl;dr?

Ding:-)
Soon lad

Wait scratch that, page 193.
Any email in fusion gps is fake.

>When the reasoning behind issuing that FISA warrant is released, this entire story blows the fuck up. It's the only question that matters, truly.
why is it such a big deal?

I mean the warrant itself, not some questions, but proof its as real as Wyoming

>They know that totally fraudulent intel was used to obtain a FISA warrant and that warrant allowed them to spy on everyone who has even so much as looked at Donald Trump

during a huge election, no doubt
History = watergater what? nixon who?

kek. snopes already confirmed. Snopes is propaganda.

hey my fellow american. there is nothing to see here and is all just SHILLARYS LIES

where are shillarys emails? what about uranium one? huh? what is people listening to this shill trash for? ITS A DISTRACTION FROM THE REAL TRUTH OPEN YOUR EYES

Because it would show that the FBI knowingly used political opposition research in order to spy on the political opponents of the candidate they worked so hard to protect.

But it’s not under oath so why redact that shit

the original request was denied, 1 of 8 times in FISA history, due to lack of evidence

boom bada bing here comes the dossier

but what if he is a legitimate risk?

So, Hoover again?

Amazing how many spies simply cannot pass up a nice plate of fugu.

sure. This is nothing. Releasing a testimony of the only person who agreed to not plead the fifth and he virtually says nothing and doesn't answer the root questions.

it's nothing good or bad for either side. This will play into libs delusion/cognitive dissonance that trump did not win the election though but there is no basis for that

?

Its the cognitive dissonance simpson guy, at fault for everything but blames others.

Page 151 is interesting on Mccain, puts trumps manchurian candidate and hero comment very differently.

Not gonna dignify anyone still latched onto the hoax, sorry pal

bump. real noose.

Trump liked to fuck hot broads and make and keep money. It's true, I have no doubt. I don't care, unless Mossad, the US Deep State, or Russia is using it to blackmail him. That, I don't know, but suspect is true.

Prediction: Felix Sater and Tevfik Arif will become household names and lead to Trump's resignation. Bet me.

this is BS from Feinstein

Then the evidence should be so obvious that you don't go out and use Democrat funded opposition research to get warrants on presidential candidates.

>Bet me
with what exactly internet kittens
fuck off fag

bump

Which they did as the claimed warrant start time is from before the dossier start date

And let's not let the fucking FISA court judge who took the plea deal of Flynn and then fucking recused himself to go unnoticed.

>the FBI source/Trump insider confirming the piss story
Now embroiled in Trump-Russia inquiry, Felix Sater once was an FBI informant
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-back-in-march-felix-sater-claimed-to-1503953853-htmlstory.html

Pretty incriminating stuff. How is this old fool still president with all this evidence...

Hello meme flag newfag

ya i'm gonna need a basic gestalt on this

1st request for a warrant was turned down due to lack of evidence
FFS people
then they drafted the fake dossier to get another warrant, while not do any type of verification.
this shit is going to blow up in the dnc and fbi's face

Because if I'm understanding things right they used the dossier to invent probable cause to investigate for political purposes then used the fact that they were investigating as proof of DJT being unfit for office and corrupt. It seems now that they're backing off a bit and claiming the dossier was only taken into consideration because it was "corroborated" by another source in the Trump campaign but I'm skeptical. Some other user that knows more than me might set us straight though.

Because he's doing what he's told. Kind of the point of blackmail.

Midterms arent here yet.
Then hell go along with any nonestablishment gop and all dems for being Russian operatives
Note how pence is not spoken of in this

Show the warrant
Link or screencap