Why did the Nazis hate Slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch02.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They wasn't. Read Mein Kampf, learn history.

Slide Thread. Sage.

>They wasn't. Read Mein Kampf

Mate maybe YOU should read Mein Kempf:

>>Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate. Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be carried out only as regards human beings.

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch02.html

It would take some amazing mental gymnastics to suggest Nazis wasn't extremely prejudiced against Slavs

Slavs were, or rather still are, untermensch; less than dirt.

We have a good proverb in Russia: i look in the book i see only spook. Try to get full picture. I give you the last chance.

mate you're just unwilling to accept that Hitler hated your kind and wanted to do very bad things to your people. You guys crushed Hitler and the Nazis, you should be proud. Where's your pride for fucks sake?

So the problem was racial but cultural. They wanted to assimilate the Slavs into German culture.

SLIDE THREAD

The fragment is about the slav immigrants on Austrian soil. Not about colonisation.

>They wanted to assimilate the Slavs into German culture

Mate READ the fucking quote:

>Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be carried out only as regards human beings

He considered them subhuman as only humans can be Germanized

Poland and other countries at that time were very aggressive toward Germany.
>It's not a fucking mystery you poorly educated vanilla apes

>Poland and other countries at that time were very aggressive toward Germany.

It was the Germans who were aggressive you mong.

>Inb4 Danzig massacre

Literal Nazi propaganda

who could blame those krauts?

Because they loved mexicans more

I have to be proud of what? My ancestors were forced to fight for the jewish interests. My great grandfathers died for it, my grandmothers starved for it, my great grandmother diedin Gulag for stealing 3 lit of milk to feed her babies.

Actually good slavs wasn't hated. There was a huge Russian diaspora in Germany, there was kino-diva Petrova, there was SS divisions of Czech people, Hungarian people, Russian people, Ukrainian people and Polish people. There was NO genocide on slavs, only for Jews.

Don't waste your time on this JIDF poster

We know now please fuck off everyone knows Hitlet wasent a racist. But damn if those posters from the 1940's and 30's are to be believed than it looks like those decades were good times

You clearly never read Mein Kampf. Hitler didn't hate Slavs. His problem with Austria was the Habsburg were throwing away their Germanic heritage in exchange for a Slavic one. He was not okay with that. Use basic logic would Hitler have formed Croatia if he hated slavs? Why would he form Ukraine? Why would he ally with Bulgaria? He was a strong believer that Germanics should only stay with Germanics just like Slavics with Slavics. He did have a problem with Russia only because he was disgusted they were ruled over by Jews ever since they took over when the Czar was overthrown.

I don't think they did.
I remember movies from that period and nazis were never portrait as evil, it was just partisans that outwitted the nazis.

live is gud, idgaf about jooz, aslong as it makes me dem sweet sweet $$$

Because they weer kike puppets at the time all the communists were infiltrating Germany from Poland Russia

They didn't other then this In fact they knew they were of the Aryan Tatar dynasty. They were just top tier faggots at the time much like Americans are now, it wasn't they hated the people or their ancestry just that were puppets of ZOG

This is why you are a faggot and will hang with them

Don't know if I'm just making excuses, but here's this shitty infographic.