What is stopping you from just ending it all right now?

What is stopping you from just ending it all right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogw6BJRL_rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qhPGbr51jfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My antidepressants

wealth and fame

of which I no longer have, but could have again since I had it before...

Not being a complete faggot.

Life has a meaning, a purpose.

I still have to get rid of some stuff they'd find afterward

woahhhhhh nothing. lemme just grab this knife

The end of owarimonogatari

mary jane

my black gf

my switch

World Peace will get another chance, Sam

Im interested in your life. Why did you lose your fame?2

I fear what my grandparents/ancestors will say/do to me on the other side if I bitch out and cheat like that.

I got my quarterly statement from my ICMA 457 account. Thank you president Trump

possibility of getting a job, alcohol, reading

The Force

Spiteful determination.

I know he’s still laughing out there.

i used to think life was shit. and then i realized i’m not a nigger

>my switch
>my black gf

I’m not dying before we get to Civil War 2.

THE TRUTH youtube.com/watch?v=ogw6BJRL_rQ

Sup Forums

Im cripple

knowing I'll witness the DOTR.

who would off themselves in best timeline

Suicide is for pussies.
Although when I go, It will take a JDAM or a drone strike to take me out.

I want to see how far the ride goes. Always looking forward to the next Happening.

my life is fun and easy, people don't throw boiling water on me for being a parasite so i don't feel any need to shoot myself

Knowing that even if I feel like I am isolated, stranded on an island, you always fight to live another day, because you never know what can wash up on shore to change your life

I want to ensure the future of me and my progeny.

Day of the Republic?

I REFUSE TO DIE BEFORE MY MOM, SHE'D BE SAD

Not before I see the world - dead.

m8 by 2020 they'll be begging for 1933

There's so much shit to do in life. If you end it prematurely, you won't be able to do that shit. Go to google maps and drop the yellow dude in a random place in an area that seems interesting to you, you can go there if you're alive and experience shit.

My gf would murder me. Even though I probably wouldn't if I was single, even if I flirt with the idea all day long

DUDE THATS SO DEEP

fear of death

not even gonna lie about it

sup Mel

My life is a miserable pathetic fuck up but I feel like my work here is not done.

My deep Catholic faith

Wow that image is pretty deep... Is the woman embracing wojak supposed to be the gf he never had in spirit comforting him?

As he become an hero?

Ushuaia is far. So is Magadan. Not everyone is in western europe where you can cheaply catch a train to go anywhere in the EU and live like a well-off hobo in a hostel. And not everyone wants to go there to begin with.

Instinctual self-preservation is a funny thing. Really is. Been dealing with this problem for 20 years and I subconsciously do all sorts of things to fuck my life up, or worse, I don't do the things i actually need to do to make my life better. The latter has probably done a lot more to destroy my life and it sometimes feels like it's on purpose.

as for my answer, what little family I have left but most of it is because of my cats.

I thought she was performing assisted suicide.

Spite

It takes a lot of effort, I never really knew what I wanted to do with my life, and some of my projects kind of took off on their own without my knowledge like the picard song.

So, mostly depression...

This the girl in that painting

This.
Sam Hyde always types in the lower case.

She is that is a helium tank

The thrill knowing a world war is on the horizon and we can outright destroy any leftists, Ashkenazi saturn lovers, and best of all Europe. Bonus: Canada gets put in its place, rightly so. They import their people here as celebs and are the ones pushing shit policy. Most leftist celebs come from canda, exterminate that shitheap.

I've still got prepping left to do, and vengeance to deliver.

The gym
Too much anime i still want to watch

>tfw watched that episode of Black Mirror where the guy goes back with the drunk grill who thinks he's full schiz like her and that pic really reminded me of it

Tell McKenzie Becket that I love her

that was good shit man. I still sing parts of that one during bursts of happiness. earl grey. earl earl earl grey. I will be the judge of I will be the judge of i will be the judge of what is reasonable. earl grey. Best part is the beat with the he just kept talking in one unbroken sentence. There was another, older, one too with macintosh duck sounds which is much lesser known, too, so be thankful yours is the one that was chosen by algorithms.

suicide is racist

Nothing.

Dead world,
full of shades,
today I die.

Goodbye friends

>Tell McKenzie Becket I maybe late, I've something to do that cannot wait

Mel is fucking wealthy still.

That we are winning.

Wanting to see if ayyyss become irrefutable public knowledge in my lifetime.

Hey Shatner, what's your favorite Star Trek episode? Don't say "City on the Edge of Forever."

knowing that 5 out of every 100 people a technically smarter then me.

Knowing I will just be reborn here again and in a even shitter life if I do kill my self.

The fact that people like these behind the window are completely shallow and vain and live and unhappy life. I've seen it myself.

I would rather spent all my life in a small & comfy home with someone I love.

If not bait, don't do it

Did the artist purposely make her look like Eliza

I want to see how bad it gets

Spite.

This. I'm a Christian so I believe in God and that His son Jesus will save you, not by some scrappy good deeds but by living a wholehearted Christian life and going to church where I connect with many successful adults and hang out with the youth. im a happy guy in college.

This. Just go to sleep instead, it's like being dead, but your family don't feel sad.

Please think of others. Suicide is selfish. I hope its bate.
Thanks for being supportive

Fucking bible never say to live life like that you idiot. Enjoy hell.

My mom did the worf song is the funniest part.

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!

Pride, mostly. Suicide is the cowards way out, I'll face my problems like a God damn man.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qhPGbr51jfc
Lyrics
And slowly, you come to realize
It's all as it should be
You can only do so much

If you're game enough
You could place your trust in me

For the love of life
There's a trade off
We could lose it all
But we'll go down fighting

And what of the children?
Surely they can't be blamed for our mistakes?

And slowly I've come to realize
It's all as it should be

That hiding space
A lonely place

How can the right thing be so wrong?
I've found mistakes
Where they don't belong

For the love of life
We'll defeat this
They may tear us down
But we'll go down fighting

Won't we?

>What is stopping you from just ending it all right now?
Because suicide isn't the answer. The world is changing for the better every single day despite what the media would have you believe.

Fear of waking up and everything being identical.

What do you think wholehearted Christian life is. Also I would love a more serious response.

Survival instincts, I am too big of a pussy to kill myself.

A tiny peice of hope that Im gonna get fit, get more cool friends and someone to love me.

But Ive done very degenerate things in the past and I still havent forgiven myself for them. Im the one responsible and that makes me want to melt my face with acid and blow my brains out. Even though Im a decent person now, I still hate myself and feel like death is the right punishment for me since nothing in the past can be changed.

>implying my family cares about me
kek

Paranoid about the after life and hell

(._. ) I care...

I love my family too much to hurt them.

I don't know. I really don't know.

my cat apparently wanted you to know that:

uyjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu7vgbbbbbbbb

It's too late for me.
There are no others. Not anymore
Dark world,
full of pain,
today I die.

going to the gym, having a girlfriend who has a top tier pussy, weed, and i love my job.

I don't own a firearm nor do I have any access to one.

I like how it sucks

Need a whole bunch of heroin and don't know where to get any. Fentanyl would do.

Yeah it’s pretty obvious

You should be both are very real.

I love my mom too much

Can’t end it all. Only this body. Totally helpless. What is life

Not even your parents, no close friends, no coworkers, no neighbours. You cannot be alone if you live in a city. People in towns and villages often don't feel suicidal.