>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 1/2/18
youtu.be/JUc3n6wVatk
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 1/2/18
youtu.be/fGrVAXtgwWY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/09/politics/trump-genius-hill-republicans/index.html
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/07/for-the-last-time-trump-hasnt-made-the-economy-any-better/
dailycaller.com/2018/01/09/somebody-has-already-been-killed-over-the-dossier-fusion-gps-lawyer-claimed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Stop killing our dreams.

/ptg/ should be purged as the Reddit colony it is

How ironic that Göbbels would be reincarnated as a Jew.

Why is Trump compromising on the wall. What are we even getting out of this compromise.

MAGA

OH NO NO NO NO NO

BYAAAAAHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

MOBIDLY
OBESE
TRUMP
>MOT
MORBIDLY
FUCKING
OBESE

>MORBIDLY
>OBESE

Fuck off dreamers we're full

>Why is Trump compromising on the wall.
That's a big if you got there

What wall?

isn't there some speculation that the actual gobbels was a kike?

g-guys who is this qt 3.14?

I love Kellyanne,

Ok boys; let’s settle this once and for all. Does she take it in the pooper?

HURRR KING DONALDS DOING GREAT!
>but but he's so smart!
cnn.com/2018/01/09/politics/trump-genius-hill-republicans/index.html
>DONALD TRUMP HAS DONE THINGS!
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/07/for-the-last-time-trump-hasnt-made-the-economy-any-better/

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Sucked up to jews
>Gets ousted by a jew
LMAO

Hitler did speculate about it supposedly.

Miller is still a Jew. You can never trust a Jew. If you find a Jew on your side it is just temporary. There will come a day when he must go back.

the wall is the one thing that isn't negotiable,which honestly isn't a great thing

BANNON BTFO

DACA DON THE CON

Everyone has turned on him. Even Sup Forums news network

Yes.

No one is going to get me to turn on Bannon.

I distrust any agenda to antagonize someone the left so terribly feared and hated by the left. Thats one circular firing squad and bandwagon Im not getting on.

OHHHH MAH GOODNESS

Why did Bannon self destruct so hard? He still has some loyal retards who will push that this is some conspiracy or some shit, but make no mistake, a lot of people who genuinely care about Steve Bannon and his ideas who considered him a friend have turned their backs on him here. That isn't a conspiracy, that's Bannon self destructing.

who else cant wait for the fake news award, i cant sleep :DD

Nobody cares

Mostly Bannon has a big mouth, but he doesn't need a big mouth to suck his own dick.

Just to give you guys some reassurance: the same deal with more or less the same players was attempted on Bush days and failed. They tried to pass amnesty not to 800k but to 12M with one difference:
> Bush, the president, was all for it as he thought he could get political capital out of it

SPOILER: it died in congress as they couldn't reach a deal. It was basically RAISE for amnesty, no wall. It didn't pass with republican white house and some in the senate pushing for it.

Just a reminder that we'd not be in this boat if Spics never existed because half moors decided to rape Latin America into existence.

I never liked or trusted him and I am glad to see I was right in doing so. He's a snake.

>Tits
>Better than legs
>Better than a proper hip to thigh ratio
>Better than a beautiful face
>Better than a happy gap
>Better than a small round ass that isn't just thighs pretending to be butt
Tits are so far down on the list it's ridiculous (unless the tits are nasty and floppy in which case it jumps you to #2 and most important because disgusting tits are like disgusting feet)

Remember Him?
Try Not To Gasp When You See How He Looks Now

BASED TRUMP RIGHT PEDES.
WE LOVE OUR MEXICAN REPLACEMENTS DON'T WE FOLKS?
I sorta expected Trump to be a mexicunt lover, but honestly I'm going to vote Oprah 2020 just because he's such a fucking snake. At least with Oprah we can expect things to escalate much faster.

good goy

convince me to not become a soyboy. they get laid even if they have to share

It's next wednesday user, better get some sleep until then

He did nothing wrong.

Show one thing Miller has said or done in his 32 years on this earth that's given you any reason to distrust him.

Still confounded by the whole thing. Hack writer writes a book the White House admits is trash, yet this is enough to dump someone as meaningful as Bannon?

I hope he releases a list of categories and nominees on Friday.
The media would fucking lose it.

I don't think weve talked in ages

And yet (((You))) had to post to let everyone see some Bannon hate.

Die, kike.

TICK TOCK!!

The King of the Blackpills is gone. Press S

there was some speculation it was bannon who let wolff sniff around

By that same standard Trump is a Jew.

user, plz

POWER RANKING OF THE MOST PATRICIAN FETISHES IN THIS THREAD

> 1. MILFs
> 2. GILFs
> 3. mommy / mummy
> 3b. conservative newsfu
> 4. Pixies
> 5. WH daughters (Tiffy > Charlotte > Ivanka > Audrey)
> 6. Khazar Milkers

POWER GAP

> 7. Tits
> 8. 2D
> 9. 2hu

POWER GAP

> 900. loli
> 901. ass

POWER GAP

> 9001. dilation
> 90001. feet

Since the 1980s, politicians have blamed American public schools for our economy falling behind Japan. We‘ve struggled with how to improve our schools, and many decided that a slash and burn approach would be better than consulting with experts and learning from the latest research.

In America, we rely on an educational approach that tests students’ performance on high stakes tests, shutting down schools that do not measure up. Still, many politicians hold to this hard-hearted approach.

The counter argument is that we should spend more money on schools. In part, this comes from the realization that there are underfunded schools because we’ve allowed some communities to fall behind — a measure of growing inequality across the country.

When you examine the correlation between zip codes and test performance, poverty and low test scores appear to go hand in hand. Many assert if we fix our economy, we’ll fix our schools. However, we’re still not asking one of the most important questions — what can research tell us about improving our education system?

this is why you will cease to exist as a people, a nation and a culture that people still talk about in the future like greece and rome

>meaningful
>blue Alabama

Because he kept going to the media like a retard, lost Alabama and leaked like a bitch. He's a failure. And he didn't deny saying his remarks, he's a self flating piece of shit.

>#QAnon

BEST YEAR AND IT'S ONLY GETTING STARTED

you will eventually end up as a deranged tranny

liar liar lampshades on fire.

You want to see something scary? Not even the occultist could conjure something up from Hell that is 2spook4u. Look at this. Look at 1950-75.

So you've got nothing then.

When were you when Donald Trump cucked on DACA and gave amnesty with instant citizenship and automatic voter registration to millions of illegal aliens with no border security and no immigration reform?

Chad as fuck

>still think it was about the book

>kike

Careful, Sloppy Steve doesn't like those kinds of words

>6
>POWER GAP
>7

>circular firing squad.
Best description i've heard so far.

oldfag here. Breitbart was always like a funhouse mirror, a warped image of what Sup Forums advocates. when people posted their articles it was met with
>breitbart

personally I never understood the hoopla around election time

>a shit talker who talked shit about Trump's people and tried claiming he was the brains of the operation after Trump already beat everyone else comes in and talks shit to all of Trump's guys
>surely he didn't talk shit about Trump's guys to the book guy he went to though

Not good. That shitskin Kassam is still there and he's more blackpilled than Bannon

>dailycaller.com/2018/01/09/somebody-has-already-been-killed-over-the-dossier-fusion-gps-lawyer-claimed/
Was it the user?
F

BANNON BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Delete THAT

On Sup Forums seems like nobody is talking about it though. Sounds like there's more than shareblue shilling here.

>By that same standard Trump is a Jew.
That's a point Bannon and Trump were in complete agreement. I doubt anyone here denies it but for some reason Bannon supporters think he is an anti semite when he literally headlined ZOG (Zionist Organization Gala) and begged for money in return to defend them from big bad Iran killing "innocent Jewish civilians" (actual quote here)

soylent isn't soy you retarded brainlet

>#QAnon

Don't forget they also get 66.67 acres and 5/3 of a mule

It's no use, /ptg/ is a bunch of mutts and boomers from t_d. The echo chamber is stronger than CNN's breakroom

But for the rest of you BASED MAGApedes, here's some good Stephen Miller tales

No downsides to this.

/our rockstar/ has spoken

Have a double one then.

>(((burston)))
sneaky

>Bannon
>meaningful

The guy was a stooge whose boots could have been filled by anybody.

most if not all of that kike appeasing came from bannon

I dont really have a position on what he did or should be doing.

But I do know that he terrified the left, and trying to get people to dogpile hate on someone who was revered by many on the right and despised by the left is a very, very common kike media tactic.

I think he is and was an asset, and I dont think he did much great or bad. So its all the more suspicious that there seems to be a web effort to piss on someone who was Trumps chief adviser.

I suspect you are the imposter the Heather poster often complains about, which he was doing in the last thread.

Hello there.

Legal status is not FULL CITIZENSHIP and only citizens can vote.

People calling this 'amnesty' are mislabeling it, perhaps deliberately to cause a panic.

>Trish
embarrasing

Fake news. This is clearly only tailored to you. Not everyone else likes dried unfertile people and jesus rejecting kike traitors.

>mommy not first

Why are shills pumping the Amnesty Don narrative again?