twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Discriminates against males
>After it became most successful company of all time
Really mops the floggin.

>>Most successful company of all time
Haha, no.
>>Discriminates against males
>Really jogs the noggin.
You think google's past succes was caused by females? Let me laugh even harder then.

>Most successful company of all time
that's not how you spell "the catholic church".

>most successful company of all time
>everybody who matters is male

This.

Marxist feminism is an anti capitalist infiltration.

FPBP

*yawn
wired.com/2012/06/opinion-google-is-evil/

Anyone have any Google search results that expose their Leftist idiocy?

I wasn't aware the British East India Company discriminated against men

>When all the most successful companies are pro-equality and left wing

Sup Forums absolutely destroyed

Nigger what? Some Jews ripped off Stanford. They didn't do shit or invent shit.They bought tech.

>Most successful company of all time
>Built by males
>Slowly being destroyed by women and faggots from the inside

Based and checked also

wtfug

I’ll take the bait

>Have all male company
>these males build it up to the point where they have to hire non-males
>claim the newest addition of non-males were responsible for the work prior to their existence

it will fall soon.

Whenever I see some scrawny kid like this Google prick complaining about how "conservatives are discriminated against", I just know he's one of those "conservatives" that is only "conservative" to hate blacks and gays.

I welcome large bombs destroying google buildings and putting down google employees.

I used to work for google. I can give you names of former and current google employees.

Every last one of them should have been put down in 2011. Jews, gentiles, blacks, chinese, christians, pagans. The whole party needs to go.

I mean genocide. I mean flushing the toilet.

at google I learned that immigrants are nasty animals who need to be put down, and governments all over the world need to put down nasty animals who want to leave their societies instead of letting them immigrate to America.

I am sick of immigrants and I want them put down. Look what happened with google: total disaster. These nasty animals need to be put down. If you let immigrants work and take jobs, then you are my problem. It is worth starting a war to get jerks like you out of my society.

When jerks like you are in my society, my children have no chance. You want my children to be roadkill on the information superhighway.

There is a chance I will die in a war, but there is also a chance I will kill you.

That gives my children a chance, that gives them hope, that gives me hope.

And I will take a chance at hope over certain hopelessness any day.

I will take that any day of the week.

The pests at google should have been put down in 2011. These fucking things are sick.

Google is like the western civilization. Built by white men, now rich, with nothing more to achieve because it's reached its peak, rapidly decaying, full of parasites because it has too much money not to allow some deranged whores eat it little by little, piece by piece, until one day it capsizes and all the rats abandon it like a sinking ship it already is.

Somebody should make a larry meme with these Google search results

/thread

FBI tip submitted