Sargon of Akkad gets eliminated

This is it, goyim. We're breaking the conditioning!

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6sGEjHKXm8U
youtube.com/watch?v=N95TqnEYJTk&t=24s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, I had to laugh IRL.

funny how someone thinks he talks like that.

What's with all these Sargon losing threads? Did something happen that I'm not aware of?

Thanks Vee

The guy doesnt know what white is

syx>woes>spencer>sargon

He is an assblasted cuck.
Lauren Rose is best e-waifu. Probably a cryptofascist.
Woes is good, too, but as a guy he'll never bring as much of an audience. Styx seems decent and intelligent on a personal level, but his ideals are just that, and we need more radical action before we can get a system like his.

You are the same butt hurt little kike from the last thread. Hope to see the day we are kicking your Jewish heads around on the synagogue floor

i hop sargons sees this and response to this xd

Sargon tried to debate Richard Spencer on a youtube stream.
Spencer said that he lived in an autistic fantasy world and that his principles didn't play out in reality as laws preference group safety over the individual. He also argued that we have rights based on a group identity rather than an individual one IE people in Nigeria don't have Constitutional rights since they aren't American citizens.
Sargon couldn't offer any rebuttal, only just let out snarky laugh after snarky laugh. He called Spencer a moron, and Spencer told him that he wasn't as smart as he thought he was.

Sargon then continued acting like a little baby doing nothing more than vocalizing teenage girl twtitter posts.

>im a beta boipussy

kekd

youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y
HMM PEople on his 'after discussion' video say oh ya sargon is a genius. lemme ess his dee

Greg Johnson just debated Styx an hour ago on Tara McCarthy's channel and did a masterful job.

Spencer is probably right to a good extent. There's kind of a pattern that's shifting towards redefining what rights even are to benefit collectivism. I would have thought Sargon would have agreed with him on this point.

I think Sargon has some decent videos that come out whenever there is big news on something, but I feel like the "this week on stupid" content is making his channel worse. It's easy to debate tumblr than it is to debate people who have better constructed arguments.

Styx is pretty great

You can't expect that from a 25% black person.

Give me CRP and Kraut greentexts. That's the real reason we're all here.

you forgot that sargon also ragequit claiming he was tired and going to bed. and then he made an hour long damage control video right after.

The biggest problem with sargon, is his refusal to realize that (his beloved) liberty and freedom can only be sustained in a white supermajority nation state. He thinks that "ideas" transcend people and run the world. He doesnt give a shit about white people disappearing, he thinks blakcs and browns will maintain a free wester society after being shown to them how good the "idea" of liberty is. He is wrong.

Chad leather coat clad Styx: "Hey Spencer, how can you possibly achieve a white ethnostate given the massive undertaking that would be required which would assuredly result in civil war and untold destruction, and the fact that the majority of whites would be against it?

Prissy fag Spencer in his little vest: "B-uh, well you see uh...we know whos white just by looking at em buh......"

Diversity creates distrust. Laws also stop working when people start to reinterpret what the founding fathers actually mean after flooding the nation with migrants that leach off of the system. The migrants also flee their country to preach their failed ideologies, making the country worse and worse.

This crossed Sargon's threshold and turned him into a lefty SJW. He tried to overtalk RS to basically stop him from telling his ideas. Free speech my ass.
Sargon is a universalist, he gives rights to his enemies (regardless of inside or outside his country. Liberty, freedom only applies within a country, and does not apply to an invading army, neither to foreign enemy entities. His universalism makes him not understand that. Fair play only works within a decent white society, not with a barbaric enemy, neither with communists.

murdoch-chan a cute

Anyone have an answer about how to rip multiracial families apart? We need to figure out a way to get the military to be able to kick in American's doors and remove their black relatives. Without you know, destroying what it is to be American and all. I mean I'm totally on your side my dudes, I want to do this.

>If it's socially disruptive it's bad
Styx lives in an autistic fantasy land. By his standards we never would have had a revolution. The founding of the country he lives in is an impossibility by his rule set and yet here we are. The majority of the population not being in favor of something is also similarly irrelevant.

Also, we are going to need a sweep of every citizen's homes. Are you willing to open your doors to the military police? I know I am, I just want to make sure we're all on the same page, because we need to make sure we don't have a bunch of nigger Anne Franks hiding out.

He doesn't see himself as White, hence his insistence on the status quo of diversity. He doesn't want to be removed when Whites take back their nations.

No your right, I actually just changed my mind a few minutes ago. We need to uphold the constitution by letting the military break into people's homes and seize citizens my white brother.

ALSO: We need to let the government seize our firearms, as that would certainly be a problem for the American military, (which will totally be on board with this) entering our homes to seize black citizens. I love the constitution but we need to uphold it by suspending it.

Are you willing to turn in your guns for the white ethnostate cause my white brothers?

>muh constitution

But Spencer's definition of what defines the Group is grounded on stupidity.

That answers a lot of my question, but could you expand upon that? Also whats you take on letting the gov seize our guns to make this go more smoothly my Hitler bro?

The squeaking rat in the background is perfect.

>autistically fantasy land

It's called Vermont.
He needs three weeks in Detroit. He'll 88 so fast the world will shift off its axis.

>Gun culture overwhelmingly white
>Combat Arms overwhelmingly white
>People who enjoy liberty overwhelmingly white

Sounds to me like the only thing we're lacking is the will to separate from the invading hordes. The constitution used to enumerate and preserve your freedoms. Increasingly it only ensures your eventual bondage. The worst possible overreaches of a central government are an inevitability at this point. You just have to ask yourself who you want in power when the time comes.

I can't believe that Styx made it into this but MW did not. Oh well, was a good watch. Sargon eternally BTFO.

This, and it was called out multiple times on stream in chat that he should take a trip across the US like Woes did a few years ago. Talk about eye opening. Woes is more woke than most of us are.

can i get a morpheus holding the pills asking AM I WHITE?

He sounds like a smug cunt 100% of the time.

OK so what I'm getting from all these great responses that totally aren't avoiding these logical issues is this:

White gun owners WILL be OK with the government searching their homes for coloreds, and also seizing their guns just to be safe, and also maybe we could have blood tests, inquiries, all manner of probes to make sure. Also, majority of whites most assuredly being against an ethnostate: not a problem, no need to even think about it.

Great! Let's get started mein dudes.

Lol they fucking nailed him with the "have you even read X" and the giggling.

Whites ARE the government.

I know right? When you realize Sargon is stupid because he doesn't think like a white nationalist, it all falls into place a makes sense, there's literally no more questions left. (We can just forget Styx exists, forgetting and ignoring are the best ways to prop up really good ideas.)

Kraut and Tea's backup channel

youtube.com/watch?v=6sGEjHKXm8U

youtube.com/watch?v=N95TqnEYJTk&t=24s

Well, except for all the non whites that are in the government, but the military home invasion will take care of that. Got your door open for them, brother?

You're thinking about this from a passive perspective, which is why you're a faggot and why your side will always lose. The idea is to be the guy opening the door.

pretty sure they are different persons tho they hold the same opinion

>Also, majority of whites most assuredly being against an ethnostate

They don't have to live in it then.

I agree he is one Boon attack away from becoming an extreme right winger.

Right. Exactly. The minority will just tell the majority to leave. But how to do it? Should I get started posting signs on their doors, my brother?

How many Americans fought in the revolutionary war? Was it a majority or a minority of the population?

There you get a bump you murdochmurdoch faggots

He got destroyed in a debate with Spencer.

His view count and sub count hasn't changed at all and he's still getting as many views as he usually does, but now he's advocating for "a collective of individuals".
It looks like he's gonna go full collectivist now -- which means he'l either go full SJW or go full natsoc. How it will end is unknown.

Autists should be aborted.

You know, I was worried that people supporting this were going to just be a fringe minority who just had some vague notion of a revolution that enough people would be on beard with the carry out, you know, like all those Antifa fucks,(we're totally not like them tho lol) but all these very well thought out responses that completely address the logical issues and fully take reality into account have put me at ease.

Your right, I forgot that the world today is exactly like it was back then, that should make this all easier. No global opposition or anything to worry about. Thank you.

If you're actually asking, it was a rather tiny minority.

Most people wanted to stay as a colony

>purging counter-signalling cucks is shareblue
There's a difference between an entry-level redpill and an ideological dead-end.

But we also might have to nuke somebody to keep them from interfering, just to be safe. This will go so smoothly you guys, I cant wait!

National Individualism

>No global opposition or anything to worry about. Thank you.
It's going to be difficult? Fuck! Let's give up then.

I'm aware. I was just making the point that the majority of the population doesn't really matter when you're talking about political revolutions. Spencer made the same point yesterday when he debated that commie, IIRC.

dont leave out "oh i have to go to bed" then proceeds to do an hour long stream with his fleshlight Vee

>a collective of individuals
Fascism then?

Just a checklist to bring us up to speed:

-Government seizure of firearms to protect ethnostate formation: Check
-Military home invasion: Check
-Tell the majority of Americans to leave: Check
-Diplomacy be damned, nuke anyone who interferes and expect to backlash: Check

Anything I'm forgetting? I mean it all seems pretty airtight from where I'm looking but I'm not sure.....

Why do you act like I'm disagreeing with you my dude? Your right, we dont need other countries at all, we dont need trade, alliances, anything like that.

Your passive aggressiveness is adorable. What a little bitch you are.

Grats, most retarded shit I've seen on this board.

This meme needs to stop. As emotional as sargoy was, to say that he was btfo only because of some ad hominem and other banter is disingenuous.
If you want to make a white ethno state, you need to have a clear definition of what white is. Implying that you can just define it with your own eyes is wrong ie. Lots of jewes are white by looks but they dont identify as such, therefore, however autistic sargoy was about it he was right to push that question. Richard is a fucking moron who himself admits that has surreal ideas of a ethno state that are impossible to implement. He even portrayed his set beliefs as something religious (cant remember how he exactly phrased it but it was kid of dogmatic).
Sargoy is sargoy, you may dislike him or whatever, but to ignore how fucking autisticly idealistic Spencers ideas are is disingenuous. They guy literally thinks that the concept of family is only a white people invention. How god damn retarded you have to be to believe that. Besides that, not even few months ago everyone here said he was controlled opposition, but now everybody seems to ride his dick for some reason.

How about instead of nitpicking the details we just promote white identity and see what happens? Neither of us can predict the future.

Your ethnostate idea is adorable.

>If you want to make a white ethno state, you need to have a clear definition of what white is.
No you don't. Repeal the civil rights act and people will self-segregate. Bottom-up approaches are more robust than top-down. The idea of a whiteness test is absurd; let people use their own eyes and make their own decisions.

>nitpicking
>asking logical questions about how to achieve a massive undertaking

>how to achieve a massive undertaking
Piece-by-piece, as dictated by opportunities that arise. Be pro-white. Convince other whites to be pro-white. The rest will follow.

Hi, Sargonfanboy.
America was founded as a white ethnostate. The founding fathers never had any issue determining who was white or not. You and all your leftist cult followers are pointing to this single non issue as it its the lynch pin holding everything up. You don't have a real argument.
White Europeans are distinct genetically from other people, you can tell them apart by looking at them in virtually all cases. A few fringe cases of mixed persons does not invalidate the majority. In no other case do you disingenuous cretins attack identity, you solely attack white identity, and that betrays your real motives and biases.
You aren't intellectuals. You're simply anti white.

Sargon never posed a real question in the debate because he doesn't have a real platform to debate from. He doesn't have any concrete ideas of his own. He tried to shift his position and argue AnCap rhetoric against a white ethnostate, but that very same rhetoric attacks all forms of government universally. Sargon himself is not an AnCap, so he was in fact arguing a position that he doesn't even support. That is the very definition of being disingenuous. He wasn't speaking from his own beliefs, hes an empty cuck shill who will try to say literally anything to win brownie points with you reddit spastics.

Stop being so dishonest. Stop being so illogical. Stop being anti white.

White, similarly to Judaism is a ethnic, and culturoreligious definition.

Ethnic whites are people who are native to europe, and are descendants of that specific genetic line

Culturoreligious aspect of whiteness is the adherence to european/christian culture.

Easy.

>The founding fathers never had any issue determining who was white or not.
Only Anglos were considered white at first.

MM are so on point.
Pic related: 'what is white?' argument in a nutshell

America IS the ethnostate.
Europe IS the ethnostate.
What's difficult for you to understand?

waiting for rose to talk about the traditional role of women
not really optimistic about her considering she desired to go to jew york for college
what for, we still don't know

Not true, because the dutch and german descendants that lived in the US got citizenship from the start.

You are confusing common beliefs for the beliefs of an autiste like Ben Franklin

spencer>woes>styx>sargon

in the proper italian sense

It should have stayed that way desu.

>I want to create a country
>What would be the rules of this country
>FUCK OFF ASKING FOR DEFINITIONS IS ANTI-WHITE

That isn't quite correct.
Other Europeans were considered to be white, but the founders were Anglo supremacist. In particular they didn't want Germanics to dominate the cultural fabric of the country because they thought the two were ideologically incompatible to some degree. Franklin thought that the country needed to have higher class Anglos to retain what they were trying to build. Franklin later in life came to change his opinion on the matter however.
The point is that they were never considered non white. Even swarthy south Europeans were considered white, even though they were seen as inferior.

>In particular they didn't want Germanics to dominate the cultural fabric of the country because they thought the two were ideologically incompatible to some degree.
They weren't wrong t b h.

>Lots of jewes are white by looks but
>Can't spot heebs a mile away
You're not gonna make it, bruh

The Virgin English Liberal vs The Chad Italian Fascist.

Nobody wants to be the guy who gets us all RICO'd.

Sargon is dead, but he just doesn't know it yet. This was the inflection point, after which he'll continue on a relatively slow downward spiral into irrelevance.

"Liberalist" is forever going to be point where they jumped the shark. Just like when the atheist community came out with "Atheism+" and then the euphoric quote came out, and it was all over for them. After that, they were forever nothing more than a living meme.

Prediction: Sargoy will be about as relevant as Amazing Banana within a year.

>y-you can't establish an ethnostate here! You'll violate the NAP!

Reminder that the American Revolution was "immoral" because using violence to create a new state is always wrong, no matter what, and because they totally had to do door-to-door mass roundups of all British Loyalists and send them off in cattle cars to Canada.

This all could have been prevented if our side had been listened to 20-30-40-50-60-70-80 years ago.

Instead everyone is fucked and there is going to be blood lots of blood

Look if we want our decendents not to be genocided and for humanity to face a hope we have to do this.

what's this hang up on this ethnostate shit?
Seems like nitpicking an ideal because it's 'utopian'.
Just remove all the kebabs and nigs from Europe until we look more like Poland than Somalia.
Boom ethnostate achieved, may not be 100% pure but at least it's not in danger of being bred out of existence or subjected by Islam.
No need for arguing about who isn't 100% white in order to take the first step.
Remove all immediate threats and sort the rest out later. Survival achieved.
USA can do it their own way.

>to save the white race we need a violent civil war that kills many whites
The real redpill is that most "white nationalists" are anti-white for they want whites to die in mass so their ideal society can come about.

No, no, it's perfectly moral now because it already happened. It WAS immoral at the time, but now America exists, thus is good.

Styx got BTFO'd by Greg Johnson on Tara M's channel.

What's with all the Jewish butthurt and Indonesian flags?

holy shit were they playing super ghouls and goblins? sick game

This is why my stance on the skepticsTM is that they're fundamentally the same as the SJWs they cry about so much. They both fundamentally believe in an egalitarian liberal world view, and their only disagreement is on tone. Still for egalitarianism, bringing in shitskins, gender equality, etc. Just as long as you don't overtly say FUCK WHITE MEN while doing them. That's their only complaint.

So of course Sargon would stoop to the level of using the same sleazy talmudic arguments about race not existing that you'd get from any amateur jewish professor.

sargon is such a retard for quoting all these philosophers

did this stupid half-breed nigger understand that these people wrote their individualistic ideas BECAUSE they had the privilege to life in a WHITE ETHNOSTATE?
In Imanuel Kant's Prussia, how many blacks, muslims and chinese lived there? 0!!!
In John Locke's England, how many blacks, muslims and chinese lived there? 0!!!

Individualism can ONLY and ONLY flourish in a ethnic pure society!
Individualism wont work in multi cutlural society, because the self interest of the tribe always comes first.
fucking nigger lover
Also, Sargon you fucking cuck, dont act as if we whites fired the first shot.
white identity is a reaction to that "superior-brown-people" shit sect called mulitculturalism.