JoJo Thread

So what the fuck was this about?

DIO did nothing wrong.

Valentine killed OG Sandman who had the sand stand and replaced him with Soundman

The legend of 'Johnny Joestar'...

The fuck is his problem?

Why though?

He's got great tastes.

Best boy.

I fail to see a problem

What does it mean? who's the baby?

So where the hell can I marathon Part 8? Everyone stops mid 30s when I know there's 60+ out.

part 6 is my favourite part and i will fight you for calling it bad

bato.to

Which Dio are we talking about?

Don't marathon part 8

It's a mystery, take your time and think about what is happening.

Araki having zero idea what to do with the character after their introduction
It happens all the time in SBR

all 5 of them

A man trying to get his waifu
I dont see anything wrong there

>shoe soles taped to his fishnets while wearing stockings and a miniskirt.

He is flawless user.

>Forgetting Boxer and Rugby player Dio

Why is everything in this series so gay? someone please explain

Because you left your gay-vision glasses on

cuz your mum gay

Maybe, but he was being awful shiftey about it, he also abused the promise F.F. made and insulted her right to the end.

Fuck you, Anasui was willing to give FF his body, he was a true friend to her.

Hermes a cute!

Giving the body was just a measure for Jolyne. They both promised to protect her.

fucking mary sue this is why I hate part 6

Isn't that almost every jojo?

Regardless of Jolyne, he trusted FF and deemed her worth sacrificing for.
FF felt the same way.

Maybe I read into it wrong, but now I'm just annoyed about how his love cane out of no where. I get the "love at first sight" thing but it still felt tacked on.

I love Anasui but his thing for Jolyne is presented very awkwardly.
It develops pretty well tho, imo.

Like father, like daughter huh?

where do i find a wife like hermes

At least Kakyoin liking Jotaro makes a lot of sense.

>F.F: Gets defeated and spared by Jolyne, just like Kakyoin was by Jotaro
>F.F: Is given an identity, freedom and purpose by Jolyne, when before she'd done nothing but sit around guarding a barn that no-one ever went near
>F.F: Gets multiple scenes showing her learning from, playing with and being friendly with Jolyne, considerably more than Jotaro ever got with Kakyoin
Tell me more about how it makes no sense that F.F likes Jolyne, Speedreader-kun.

Post HusbanJos

>Jolyne is a Mary Sue because her friend likes her and a mentally-ill murderous sociopath is obsessed with her
>Giorno has (who gets Narancia, Mista (at least twice) Fugo, Trish, Spice Girl and Buccellati all having internal monologues about how great he is even where he didn't participate in a fight
>Giorno is somehow not
I should stop taking b8

I was in fact baiting m8, I love part 6

I want to shit in Aishou's mouth

He's trans, that's a problem on its own

Diver Down has rearranged my genitalia

>Mista (at least twice)

This is why he survived part 5 and the other members of Bruno's gang didn't.

No he's not, he stays in the male prison. If he had a pussy he'd go in the womens section no matter how masculine he looked, this is established very early on.

He's a guy by default, he just rearranged himself into a chick to pass time with Weather Report.

>Abbacchio never sucks Giorno's cock
>Dies first
>Mista sucks Giorno's cock the most
>Doesn't die
>Buccellati and Narancia suck Giorno's cock a bit
>Get kept around temporarily for cock-sucking purposes before being discarded

Does Anasui have pusspuss??

Only on Tuesdays

Do you think he masturbates on his period

Between the Dio and Joestar blood he was born to get his cock sucked.

Why isn't Giorno thicc even though he's Dio and Jonathan's son?

Must've took after his mother on that part.

Traded it to get his donut hair. At best he had used both of their hair colors though.

I don't think I've seen that image get any obvious edits at all. I want Josuke to be my boyfriend.

Jobin vs Doppio on the phone, who wins?

Doppio. Unless Jobin's hidden abilities can defeat him, Dop would just pop him in the face with King Crimson's fist.

i want you to die for posting josuke without his pompadour as if it's some sort of fucking improvement.
You're a stupid cunt. Stop attaching yourself to fictional fucking characters

Settle down dude, it's a piece of fanart and I doubt they were being that serious.

You need to smooth out your aggression, user-kun. Have some more Josuke with his hair down.

You clearly don't like Josuke because you're embracing an alteration that completely goes against his Character to indulge your fantasies.

If you're going to worship the fucking character and act like a fag over him at least do it properly.

Could Ringo Roadagain edge, cum, and then rewind time to cum repeatedly?

This feels so wrong
And yet, so right

Ringo Reamagain

I love Josuke more than you love yourself.

I had some work nonsense come up and I had to afk for like 3 hours

So here's the analysis for Kira Yoshikage I promised

I had some work nonsense come up and I had to afk for like 5 hours

So here's the analysis for Kira Yoshikage I promised:

Kira Yoshikage is a Man who was raised by a man who lived in a photograph. In times of trouble his photograph father would send him help: abusing the fears of others, gang related activity, extreme isolation from society, obsession with childish games(and maybe gambling), and paranoia of being scrutinized behind your back.

Part 4 is the story of absentee father's;
Our hero Josuke suffers the loss of his primary male role-model, a justice serving authority figure, Okuyasu suffers the loss of his father to a mysterious goblin disease he got from an egyptian tranny, and Hayato's deadbeat father is literally replaced by a walking metaphor of destruction & perversion.

The first half of Part 4 seems to be about Josuke's struggle to be a part of a Morioh community while also being the only child of a single mother. He fights with his neighbors, he is immitated and mocked by (a) kid(s) at school who try to attack his status as an unwanted son(specifically attacking his weird Nephew/Uncle). The struggle with apathy is there- essentially Red Hot Chili Pepper represents all the distractions from society that are available- attacking through videogames, telephones and recreational motorcycles. You could even say these distractions killed the smart half of Okayasu.

The death of RHCP and the beginning of the Kira Mystery starts with Josephs arrival in Morioh, though Jotaro had already began behaving like a strong Fatherly/Masculine rolemodel for Josuke.
Joseph, Jotaro and Josuke have all struggled with absentee fathers and have had to compromise in some way; being a YMCA gay biker or secretly whispering the name of your ex-husband you killed everytime the wind blows. All three of them are struggling with the Mystery of Kira; the mystery of Fatherlessness.

Anything that relates to a single character in Part 4 also relates to Morioh Society as a whole; you could see Josuke as a character who wants to preserve his township and his goofy outgoing innocent way of life while Kira is a loner who compromises his own potential to preserve his own solitude. If you remove the drama and the stand powers then Kira isn't a serial killer; he's the kind of guy who destroys his own relationships with people to enjoy them artificially later; as in he would masturbate to your facebook photos before he ever had the courage to ask you out.

In videogames/anime we often see the internal struggle of a character played out as an external struggle- sometimes by multiple characters.

Ultimately Part 4 is Josuke, Jotaro & Joseph restoring the family bond of the Joestar bloodline; closing old wounds and moving on.
Until fucking Jolyne gets caught masturbating in jail, Jesus fucking christ Jotaro

No you fucking don't you're twisting his image. You don't respect him for the way he was written. You'd probably indulge in the thought of him sucking dicks even though his character had no homoerotic moments with male cast.
You're a retard worshipping something, yet at a completely shallow and misguided level.
I'd respect your faggotry more if you didn't defile the character.

Au contraire, but I've always wanted Josuke to have a Yasuho. He deserves pure love with a nice girl in a way that pisses off Rohan.

Not bad

You seem like a homo tho. and his pompadour is way better than the faggoty hair you keep posting. it's part of his character and what makes him who he is.

>You'd probably indulge in the thought of him sucking dicks even though his character had no homoerotic moments
He cares about fashion way too much, poses particularly gayly, and makes some very awkward and unprompted dick/balls jokes. It's more to go on than most male characters desu.

Josuke is the ugliest JoJo.

If you say so

I was trying to keep it under 2000 characters so I left out a few things;

>Kira's Bites the Dust represents the endless cycle of absent fathers
>Kira's sexual perversion whether it's homosexuality or some sort of transsexualism can be seen in Killer Queen; literally has a pussy flower budding in his pink pussy chest
>Air bubbles are emptiness, KQ's final form is essentially "Destructive Emptiness" which I think fits the metaphor pretty well

>>Kira's sexual perversion whether it's homosexuality or some sort of transsexualism can be seen in Killer Queen; literally has a pussy flower budding in his pink pussy chest
>homosexuality, represented by vagina symbolism
what?

Vagina symbolism in a Man

is it weird to consider it homosexuality?
I want to say its a Silence of the Lambs throwback to a pseudo-tranny but there's never really any Kira moment where he's sniffing panties or lounging in a dress

could just be vagina symbolism means hes a pussy

a big No-Dad Pussy.

That whole fight was such a disappointing conclusion to an otherwise interesting character.
He just turns into another villain of the week with shitty Echoes-rip off powers, and then he just dies.

Tell me about tonio, why does he cook the food? Where do some of the minor characters fit in this analysis? Hell some of the major ones too, you didn't talk about Rohan or koichi. I'd love to hear some stuff about yukako and her relationship with koichi, though i doubt there's really much to analyze with that

Could you come up with a full backstory for bosu based on what we know about him?

whole fight was pretty disappointing

I think he probably wrote that first chapter with the idea of Sandman being the Johnny character- only to have written Johnny instead somewhere.
I'm not surprised he changes stuff so often, with major parts of p5 being changed because of his emotional status and part 4 being written almost ad-lib.

It may have been better to contrast that Lucky guy with Johnny's desperate hard work at learning lesson 5 and give Sandman the 1st place technicality win.

Where's the fucking BD rip already?

So what does Jojolion means anyway?

Is Josuke the purest JoJo, analyzer-kun?

Neon Genesis JoJolion

>'Stone Ocean'
>They go to the ocean
>It's made of water

zaaaankokuuu

It's more like
>Stone Ocean
>MiH fight happens in the ocean
>MiH's time accelaration dries up the ocean turning it full of stone

does dio actually do this pose in the manga?

Yeah, when he stops time after sucking Joseph's blood

Kind of. We only see his upper body so we don't know if he's supposed to be leaning like that. Jotaro's iconic extreme leaning pointing pose from the same game doesn't happen in that form either.

The Sheer Heart Attack fight could be symbolic of Jotaro & Koichi's distant fathers, they are harmed by a remote emptiness.
Jotaro wasn't able to close the distance or solve the mystery with direct violence, but Koichi is able to solve it with words.
In a way Koichi finds a way to solve his fatherless problem but it still alludes Jotaro.

SHA being Kira's left hand might be biblical- since left hands were known as sinister.
It could be pinning down the evil of a fathers absence by just knowing you want to communicate/spend time together.

I'll be happy to write more later. I'm pressed for time atm;
just keep away from drugs

Both the Josukes are extremely pure and stay very pure.

Jolyne has to fight up to her Mother Mary status

Jonathan might as well asked to see Erina to see her pussy in 1860s lingo
Joseph was trying to get nudes of mommy

I don't think Gappy's the purest, though. I mean, we've seen him with a boner twice.

Confusion boners are pure

I want Gappy's penis inside my penis.