There's so many denominations of Christianity

There's so many denominations of Christianity.

What is the true Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxinfo.com
goarch.org/-/the-basic-sources-of-the-teachings-of-the-eastern-orthodox-church
goarch.org/-/how-are-we-saved-
blogs.ancientfaith.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/orthodoxyheterodoxy
goarch.org/parishes
oca.org/parishes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're all right.

Orthodox Christianity is the only true one, everybody else is either a pedo or a zionist

Roman Catholicism.
Reason: Matthew 16:18.

Who cares? It's just jew shit.

Traditional Catholicism.

True Christianity: follow the biblical text written in red, disregard literally everything else.

You can experience the truth of Christ by becoming a member of your local church community. The Bible is not ment to be read alone, but shared among your fellow man.

>What is the true Christianity?
Not Catholicism, that's for sure.

Catholic or orthodox, just be careful both have their problems. Orthodox suffers from no central leadership so be weary when trying to join. Catholics are being liberalized as the days go by so it's a chore to find a good one as well. However when all else fails read your bible and keep christ in your heart user.
Why can't we get along bros?
t. catholic

Orthodox. Catholicism suffers from being wrong as well as being utterly stupid.

orthodox or catholic. anything else is literal shit

have some piusXwave

The true Christianity

Proto-orthodoxy

A lot of the Christian churches today have tacked on extra biblical traditions.
This is fine as long as those traditions do not violate any of the laws set by the bible.
Any church that teaches homosexuals who do not live sin free lives will into heaven is violating 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
Sodomites will NOT get into heaven.

"Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don’t argue with them about what they think is right or wrong. For instance, one person believes it’s all right to eat anything. But another believer with a sensitive conscience will eat only vegetables. Those who feel free to eat anything must not look down on those who don’t. And those who don’t eat certain foods must not condemn those who do, for God has accepted them. Who are you to condemn someone else’s servants? Their own master will judge whether they stand or fall. And with the Lord’s help, they will stand and receive his approval.

In the same way, some think one day is more holy than another day, while others think every day is alike. You should each be fully convinced that whichever day you choose is acceptable. Those who worship the Lord on a special day do it to honor him. Those who eat any kind of food do so to honor the Lord, since they give thanks to God before eating. And those who refuse to eat certain foods also want to please the Lord and give thanks to God. For we don’t live for ourselves or die for ourselves. If we live, it’s to honor the Lord. And if we die, it’s to honor the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. Christ died and rose again for this very purpose—to be Lord both of the living and of the dead.

So why do you condemn another believer? Why do you look down on another believer? Remember, we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. For the Scriptures say,

“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bend to me,
and every tongue will declare allegiance to God.’”" - Romans 14:1-11

Church of Norway Lutheranism

The only one left after you kill all the heretics. Of course, nobody ever does. Nor can they.

The one with the Jesus.

Orthodoxy.
Here are a few helpful links:

orthodoxinfo.com

goarch.org/-/the-basic-sources-of-the-teachings-of-the-eastern-orthodox-church

goarch.org/-/how-are-we-saved-

blogs.ancientfaith.com

The true Christian is the person who has confessed out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believes in his or her heart that God has raised Jesus from the dead.

The true Christian has the Holy Spirit dwelling within them, as intended.

The true Christians are the collection of all peoples from Pentecost 32 AD to the present who fit that description.

The true Christianity is the means by which people come to know the gospel, accept the gospel, confess, believe, and are saved. No denomination has a monopoly on that.

Pagans.

You confuse what people were, what they become, salvation, and christian liberty. Then you give a nod to universal salvation. You're all over the place dude.

Both pagans.

Petros is not the petra.

Petros is excluded from being the petra.

Fader vår, du som er i himmelen!
Helliget vorde ditt navn;
komme ditt rike;
skje din vilje, som i himmelen så og på jorden!
Gi oss i dag vårt daglige brod;
og forlat oss vår skyld, som vi òg forlater våre skyldnere;
og led oss ikke inn i fristelse,
men fri oss fra det onde.
For ditt er riket
og kraften og herligheten i evighet.
Amen.

Why would any Christian follow some Christian sect? They are all fucking scams.
>believe that God sent Jesus to Earth
>Jesus spoke the truth
>believe that all that Jesus said was written down accurately and not distorted, the Bible is perfect even though it was written long after Jesus died
>God saw this and was content with it, Bible is perfect after all, no further instructions needed
Now why do you need some guy interpret the Bible for you?

I'm trying to figure out which denomination I would get along with the best.
Right now I'm a non-denominational, protestant leaning, evangelical Christian.

Satanism.

Eastern Orthodox is only slightly better than Catholicism. It's all tradition and bullshit and you worship idols. No one even knows shit about Jesus and people just go to church because everyone else does and they're afraid of hell. Most Orthodox Christians live in sin and don't actually know Christ.

One must be Baptised of water and the Spirit to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. This has always been and it comes from Christ our Lord Himself. Pic related.

How? We worship the Holy Trinity only. I'm guessing you're a Protestant?
You don't know what you're talking about.

Jesus didn't suddenly change the person He was talking about mid-sentence. Besides, look at what Jesus says right after this.
>I also say to you that you are [l]Peter, and upon this [m]rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth [n]shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth [o]shall have been loosed in heaven.”
>I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth [n]shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth [o]shall have been loosed in heaven.
HMMM...

Doing the right thing feels better, user.
It requires more effort, but you'll be blessed by our Father in heaven.

Nice judgements there. Maybe you say this because you don't like Russia?

OP, don't listen to the cucks. Theological Satanism is the only true Christianity. Satan gave up his position in heaven to protect us from God's toying with us. Satan gave us free will, something the christcucks falsely claim God gave us.

>implying I won't only read the text in green

Friar Doughnut, I am doing the right thing. I'm trying to make us rebel against the monster that is God. We can stop him from making more diseases. Don't you believe in humanity? Our hopes, dreams, and wishes in these very limited bodies are above God. Our will is what drives us.

We had free will BEFORE Adam and Eve ate the apple. That's why they CHOSE to eat it.

Also Christians have 65.4% of all Nobel Prizes between 1901 and 2000.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>The Nobel Prize is an annual, international prize first awarded in 1901 for achievements in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace. An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969.[3] As of 2017 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals.[4] According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, from the years 1901-2000, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the world's population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]

There was no such thing as change before Satan's intervention. What did Adam and Eve invent or accomplish? That's right, nothing. Merely playthings for God.

Hello kinsman.

Lord have mercy.

>HUUURRR GOD IS EVIL
Meanwhile, 65.4% of Nobel Prize winners in the XX century were Christians. The guy who invented the Big Bang theory WAS LITERALLY A PRIEST.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
>Lemaître also proposed what became known as the Big Bang theory of the origin of the universe, which he called his "hypothesis of the primeval atom" or the "Cosmic Egg".[9]

>What did Adam and Eve invent or accomplish? That's right, nothing. Merely playthings for God.
You imply we needed change when there was no disease or death and when we had entire huge garden of fruits to eat.

Among other things, loving all those denominations & not worrying g about it.

If God was so great, there wouldn't be any demons because they're angels who chose to rebel alongside Satan. Why do you think that is? If I had to choose between someone who's powerful and someone who's weaker, I'd go with the powerful one. But this is different. God's evil.

Wow, fruit. How stimulating. :/

Follow the teachings of Jesus throughout the four gospels to be saved. I'm talking about direct commands Jesus said to his disciples and those following him around, not just the Beatitudes or the two great commandments.
Fun fact: there are over 240 commands that Jesus gave throughout the New Testament. However, ask your average professing Christian on the street to name 10, and you'll run into a brick wall. A brick wall that may start throwing firey darts at you for testing their spirit, which will tell you whether they are a genuine follower of Christ or not; they should be willing to open their bibles and read his commands, then obey them. Not resist and kick and scream that you're a heretic for trying to get them to obey God.

Islam

All the real ones have one thing in common: believe in Jesus Christ as the savior, have faith in Him, and you will be saved. The rest is just tradition.

I know a few Jehovah's Witnesses. They seem pretty chill.

Holy shit Friar Donut! My man what hentai are you fappin to today?

Orthodox has been around older than all of them.

Catholics will claim Orthodoxy split from them, but when one patriarch goes in a different direction than the other 4 and the other 4 are still in agreement, I'm skeptical.

SSPX/Sedevacante tradcatholics are cool though.

Orthodoxy is the one true Church though, it's closest to the doctrine and dogma as laid down by Christ and the early church fathers with unbroken Apostolic Succession.

Lecture series talking about what makes Orthodoxy truer and different from other strains of Christianity and what it believes.
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/orthodoxyheterodoxy

Find yourself a parish
goarch.org/parishes
oca.org/parishes

God bless, user.

Any church not teaching you to stop working for money is in error. Any church not teaching from the gospels is even more in error. Go read Matthew 6:19-24 for reference. Remember this is Jesus speaking, the Word of God.

>Have faith or I'll burn you forever
That makes perfect sense, totally what a loving father would do. You do realize even Jesus found out how cucked in the end? "God, why have you forsaken me?" Because God's an asshole though and through. Just look at what he did to Job, his most faithful.

Orthodox Judaism

>"God, why have you forsaken me?"
That's a reference to Psalm 22.

You’re retarded.