Christianity is anti-white, it says white skin and blonde hair is a disease

Christianity is anti-white, it says white skin and blonde hair is a disease

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's not the king james bible get out of here

wow apparently it is. but that's not even the right way to translate it. and it's not in the original greek version at all

Google it, it's like that in most version, i think they also talked about some black hair on Jews there

HAHAHA you people are pathetic.

>2018
>Falling for the "NIGGAZ WAZ HEEBRUS EN SHIET!" meme

Leviticus is the Old Testament you twat... or should I say part of THE TORAH.

> cites Talmud
> blames Christians

Torah is the word of mouth.
Talmud is a book.
Arabs exterminated Hebraic tradition before the final edit of Talmud was finished.

This way we know, that Talmud is not a Torah, but it has some resemblance and could be studied only for that matter.

because it literally can be a disease you idiot and it's not related to inherited hair color..

for example malnutrition causes white hair... picture related. other infection diseases like for example hiv/aids can have the same effects

Actually, if I remember right, Serbian translation says "sijede vlasi" (gray hairs) or something similar to that.

It's not Talmud, it's Tanakh (Old Testament).

thats right, stop the oppression of my ancestors.

love one another. opps

Blond hair isn't "yellow".

Romans

well if you get beat up, change the subject

woops, meant to type

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

who are the heathens that we are going to get as an inheritance?

Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

not all of isreal is going to be saved, the LORD is dealing with only the isrealites first and foremost and 144,000 of those people

This is literally just some perversion made by blacks who think they are the real Hebrews.
Jesus is described as white-skinned in Revelation. Meanwhile, King David and Adam were described as "ruddy", while the man in Song of Solomon is described as "white".
The ancient Jews weren't Northern European, but weren't like the Arab mutts in the Middle East you see today.

>he actually believes in the Esau bollocks
If Esau being described as "red" makes him white, that makes King David and Adam "white" as they were described as "ruddy", meaning reddish.
God doesn't hate people based upon their ancestry. If that was the case, he would love all the descendants of Noah, including Esau. He doesn't judge you based upon that.
If God hated "Edomites", then he wouldn't have had Paul try to convert the Greeks (Corinthians, Thessalonians, etc) and the Romans, would he?
Jesus is white.
>Revelation 1:14
"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;"

Hate is a mistranslation. The meaning of miseo in that context is comparative, ie. love less than. In other words, you must love God more than your family. And God loves your family infinitely, but His will must come first and your family's second. If your family does something to spite God, it is your duty to stop them, not only for God's sake, but theirs as well.

do they fit the curses?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

and dont get retarded with me, thats talking about spiritual egypt which is babylon aka america

Obadiah 1:3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

do "niggers" build tall skyscrapers? they do but mostly edomites live in them

nobody is white, any "white" man has translucent skin and has reddish pinkish skin from the blood

the greeks that paul was reaching to are the scattered isrealites, there is no such thing as race mixing, everything goes back to the fathers SEED

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Literally every single race uses skyscrapers. Go to Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, even Nairobi to see that.
There is absolutely no historic, archaeological or Biblical evidence of the ancient Hebrews being black.
If God hated "Edomites" (who are not necessarily white people, as WHITE people don't have RED skin) and viewed them as a menace, he would reference them throughout the Bible like he does Satan DIRECTLY.
The fact that the woman in Song of Solomon says: "I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon," shows that being black wasn't the norm among the Hebrews.

Ezekiel 35:2 Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it,

this goes to all the rape babies who are known as tares, again your nation goes back to your SEED

What about the Romans?
Galatians 3:28: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
Okay, but Jesus is described as white as wool and snow.
>inb4 "durr woolly hair curly" retardation

This place gets worse every day

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

edomites are the ruling class right now, if you wanna be successful you have to bow to their nation

Let me guess. This is the KANG James version!

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

edomites are the ruling class right now, if you wanna be successful you have to bow to their nation

people wore sandals in the ancient days, why did you leave off his feets color?

Cite the scripture that proves that nonsense.
The tares are "tares" because of their soul, not their race.
This "black Hebrew" nonsense is a mix of confirmation bias, lack of reading comprehension and sheer stupidity.

The Torah is the Pentateuch and perushim. The Oral Torah is the Talmud.

keep reading my dude

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

SEED OF ABRAHAM, and you know jake loves to fuck moabites, edomites (blacked) we have the spirit to reproduce, not edomites

The ruling class in Africa is black, the ruling class in Asia is Asian. Just because you live in a white country and, therefore, have a white ruling class, doesn't mean that whites "rule the world".
His feet were BURNING like brass, you doofus. Have you seen brass, or any metal, burn? It doesn't go brown. It glows bright yellow.

John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

if you have black skin and are an edomite, get ready for slavery

if you have white skin and this resonates with you, shalawam ahchya

Oh, okay, so the "non-Jews" (Greeks, Scythians) mentioned in the Bible aren't actually Jews... Makes sense, huh?
Okay, but whites don't have leprosy. When whites get leprosy, then they have leprosy. If we have leprosy, scientists would know this.

And that verse is relevant because?

I mainly state the facts for TRUTHS SAKE, because people still worship ptolemy the savior (white jesus)

you can be whatever color, the seed carries the spirit
if you fucked a gook, do you consider that offspring not yours?

Jeremiah 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are BLACK unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

what color was the dirt that adam was made from?

>there is no such thing as race mixing, everything goes back to the fathers SEED

and whose seed is the fathers seed? have you ever seen a mixed person?

yes, women are dirt that you plant your seed in, puting women above a man is cuck status, they only pass down carnal features

Deuteronomy 1:8 Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

Again, Adam was described as "ruddy", which means that, if Esau was white because he was "red", Adam was also white.
Black has connotations with mourning. If that actually meant black-skinned, that would be extremely out of place to just randomly define them as black.
Again, there is absolutely no evidence you West Africans are descended from ancient Hebrews. If so, why did you abandon your culture, language, identity, clothing, technology (how did the civilised Hebrews turn into spear-chuckers exactly? you West Africans didn't even have the wheel), religious tradition (adopted African polytheism) and WRITTEN LANGUAGE (West Africans didn't have a written language). Why did you not bring your Torah with you to your mud-huts? And why did the "fake Jews" maintain all of these traditions while you abandoned them? Where is the archaeological evidence? Where are accounts of this mix-up? Surely it would be documented.

you didn't answer my question
>puting women above a man is cuck status
i don't do this though

You just ignored what I asked and posted an unrelated verse

I did answer the question, it doesnt matter who the woman is, only the seed matters

go out and get some concubines you cuck

I will admit Im new to learning and have not covered the ruddy topic but I can answer you why the lost tribes are "lost"

Psalm 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

samson had his hair shaved breaking one of the laws, thus removing his spiritual powers

Okay, but we're talking about whites being Edomites and blacks being Hebrews, which has no archaeological, historical or scriptural basis PERIOD.
Skeletons of Hebrews of Jesus' era have been reconstructed and look like this. This is most likely what Jesus looked like and is CERTAINLY what the ancient Hebrews looked like.

I searched ruddy dirt and this came up

Genesis 24:39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.

you cant tell me that this isn't referring to the so called white man

Exodus 4:6 And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

you cant tell me that moses wasn't brown

I assume you're referring to white imperialism. The fact is that imperialism has been practised by people all over the world, including blacks to other blacks.
The Arabs, for instance, were very imperialistic, conquering all of the Middle East and North Africa as well as Spain and Sicily. Meanwhile, the Turks absolutely destroyed the Anatolian Greeks and pushed all the way into Austria.
Then you had the Mongols, whose empire was huge.
There were also the Aztecs.
Face it: this "black Hebrew" movement is black people feeling disgruntled towards whites (rightly so) for owning them (even though blacks sold each other to whites) and trying to create some myth that they are God's chosen people when in reality they have been shitting in the desert and throwing spears at each other since the beginning of time, while every other civilisation was advancing in technology and culture.
Moreover, white imperialism is certainly dead today. The East will overtake the West soon enough. China is already basically colonising Africa.
King David is also described as "ruddy", and he wasn't made directly from dirt.
I searched "ruddy skin" and this was the result. The same complexion you claim Esau had.
Esau was red all over. This isn't white people having flushed faces or sunburn, but being literally red all over. Surely pale is a better use of words.

Moses was probably like this: Leprosy isn't universal in whites. In fact, leprosy is far more common in Africa than in Europe. If whites all had leprosy, we would know because we would all be suffering from serious conditions. Not having less melanin than you.

>(even though blacks sold each other to whites)

do you consider the chinese and japs to be of the same nation?

how about white english and modern khazar jews with big noses

they look the same so they must be the same right?

having to put on sun lotion is a curse

Haha. You live in America, where whites aren't really suited for the climate. I live in the UK, where I don't need to put on sun lotion.
Whites also used to live pretty much exclusively in woodland, where we had natural covering.
Having the lowest IQ of all races seems like a curse to me. And being trampled upon by every civilisation that meets you. And living in poverty constantly without external aid. And being the race most afflicted by horrible diseases. Are these not curses? Or are they much less of a curse than having to get your gf to rub a bit of sun lotion on your back at the beach?

>Having the lowest IQ of all races seems like a curse to me. And being trampled upon by every civilisation that meets you. And living in poverty constantly without external aid. And being the race most afflicted by horrible diseases.
If you're as stupid as I think and need me to explain this: I'm referring to blacks.

>Esau and Jacob was a story about the Jews and Gentiles

>nO EsAu WaS THe FirST WHITE MAN AND GOD HATED ESAU

who did he fuck to make more white people then dipshit?

Luke 16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

the dogs are all the nations taking advantage of the isrealites as you mentioned in your post how everyone is "stunning" on us
since esau has the fatness of the earth, he can mend his curses

edomites are into incest

Haha, every race has been oppressed, numbnuts. Historically, there were more white slaves than blacks slaves.
Yes, and I think the ACTUAL Jews (Sephardi, Ashkenazi) fit the Biblical description better than you. Jews are EVERYWHERE, and still retain their identity, traditions, everything. You have yet to explain this:
>Again, there is absolutely no evidence you West Africans are descended from ancient Hebrews. If so, why did you abandon your culture, language, identity, clothing, technology (how did the civilised Hebrews turn into spear-chuckers exactly? you West Africans didn't even have the wheel), religious tradition (adopted African polytheism) and WRITTEN LANGUAGE (West Africans didn't have a written language). Why did you not bring your Torah with you to your mud-huts? And why did the "fake Jews" maintain all of these traditions while you abandoned them? Where is the archaeological evidence? Where are accounts of this mix-up? Surely it would be documented.
>Edomites into incest
Incest is far more common in Muslim countries than in white countries.

forgot pic for
Hitler said even in his death he will start World War 3. one of his soldiers asked how? Hitler replied, “The day mankind finds out what I was trying to defend this nation, Germany, from then that’s the day World War 3 will start. For on that day, mankind will learn that I was trying to save my nation from The Free Masons, the Illuminati, the Jews. For if the Americans wins the war, they will conquer the world and forever be a slave to the Jews and they will try to conquer God. Do you know who America has in it’s possessions? “NO,” the solider replied.

The Americans have the jewels of God. The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels. “What do you mean his precocious jewels?” THE SOLDIER asked. Hitler said, “America has stolen the Jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The Negroes.They are the true Hebrews.

at the end times you will either be a slave to khazars or "niggas". no matter your choice, you lose

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

are the so called jews upholding the law in pink tel aviv with gay parades and kosher pigs?

> leviticus
That's fucking Judaism you Mong

>edomites are into incest

Are you telling me Esau was the first white man, and he fucked his white mom, who somehow gave birth to a black baby and white baby at the same time, and Esau fucked his mom to make more white people and their children and their genetics somehow didn't become sterile and die off because of this?

This is going full fucking retard

>at the end times you will either be a slave to khazars or "niggas". no matter your choice, you lose
This is unbiblical nonsense.
>Hitler quote
Please cite that source.
You've widely diverged.
Prove that:
>1. Esau was actually white
>2. The Hebrews were black
>3. The "fake white Ashkenazi Jews" stole Hebrew culture (for some unknown reason)
You literally can't. This is all nonsense.
Newsflash: Ashkenazi Jews are heavily related to Jews who WEREN'T from "Khazaria", like Sephardi Jews. Explain that one.

yeah it only takes about 4 generations to out breed skin colors, esau could have fucked a hamite or a moabite it doesnt matter, also the spirit is carried throught the seed

Are blacks upholding the law in Africa by literally eating one another alive? Or are they doing so in America where they engage in constant gang warfare and kill each other off?
>saints
They aren't Hebrews, they are Christians.

>Hitler said even in his death he will start World War 3. one of his soldiers asked how? Hitler replied, “The day mankind finds out what I was trying to defend this nation, Germany, from then that’s the day World War 3 will start. For on that day, mankind will learn that I was trying to save my nation from The Free Masons, the Illuminati, the Jews. For if the Americans wins the war, they will conquer the world and forever be a slave to the Jews and they will try to conquer God. Do you know who America has in it’s possessions? “NO,” the solider replied.
>The Americans have the jewels of God. The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels. “What do you mean his precocious jewels?” THE SOLDIER asked. Hitler said, “America has stolen the Jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The Negroes.They are the true Hebrews.

there has never been proof of this quote provided by those who use it. post something what proves that the quote actually exists. as far as I can find, it was fabricated

Newsflash, kid: the average African American has white significant ancestry (thank slavery), meaning you are also an Edomite.

LOL. so opposed to Hitler's ideologies, absolutely never said that.

1. Esau means wasted away is he, meaning his skin tone was leprous

2. Hosea 7:8 Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.

pic related, why the northen kingdom has a lighter skin tone is because joseph had egyptian women, also gad had many amonite concubines from their wars which is why natives have asiatic features

3.Zechariah 9:6 And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

The name Esau means "hairy", you absolute nonce.
All your other verses are absolutely irrelevant.

what

You know blondes aren't the majority of Europe, and that most of the largest historical empires were Spain , France and Britain, all of whom had very little blondes?
Stop with this meme

those are tares from rape babies, if you have white skin with blood showing and a big kike nose but your seed goes back to jacob then you are an isrealite

ill give you that one, its an old Sup Forums redpill meme that stook much like holocaust denial, nobody knows anymore for those 2 topics

again those are hamites, i know its easy to confuse japs and chinks as one of the same

The "tares" are "tares" because of their actions, not their lineage.
Your seed also supposedly goes back to Esau, meaning you're also an Edomite.
African Americans COME from West Africa, meaning you're the same people, although you Afro-Americans have a lot of white ancestry compared to your West African brothers.

Really makes me think

answer 3 is talking about the amlekikes

bastards are in the land of milk and honey and yet they have gay parades and have to import trees

you can't convince me and I cant convince you but thats okay only the end times will tell

You are an idiot. You have no actual evidence of you coons being descended from the ancient Israelites, yet still believe it anyway.
You will probably burn in Hell. Let me ask you this: how do you get saved? Do you think your brown skin will get you into heaven?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycosis

it's medical book for people who are not familiar with modern terms...

Wtf Brazil?

predetermination and doing the works is to make your calling and election assured

2 Peter 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

there is no such thing as hell, only the spirit realm and esau cant be saved he is going to be exterminated after 1000 years of recompense, most of isreal wont be saved only 144,000 will be and they will bring forth the rest through their loins because reincarnation exists in the bible

>there is no such thing as Hell
There certainly is, and the Bible describes it in enough detail to believe in it.
You are saved by faith in Jesus as your saviour, not by being a stinky nappy-haired gollywog. Faith is all that is needed, not works, because, if works saves, then you'll be off to Hell considering how prideful you "black Hebrews" are.
Have you even read the Bible cover-to-cover or get all your information from some negro cult?

The elephant in the room is it's possible but difficult to convert to Judaism and Orthodox conversions are so legit they'll let you into Israel after showing proper conversion, so does that make white jews Trans-African Black now?

based

The Hebrews were black skinned not white

>I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, (Song of Solomon 1:5)

>MY SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. (Job 30:30)

>OUR SKIN WAS BLACK like an oven (Lam 5:10)

The Bible literally says Jesus goes into Hell to save the sinners that were banished there before he was crucified and thus unable to confess their sins and let him into their hearts due to the timeline.

so jacob and jonah went to hell?

what about saul, he broke laws
did he go to hell where samual said he was going to be with him when he died? where was samual at when the witch summoned him?

the lake of fire is going to be america when the missiles hit

You're retarded.

>Song of Solomon 1:5
>I am black
That woman is a foreigner, you idiot. She says she is black BUT comely, implying that being black was not the norm among ancient Hebrews. The Hebrew guy the woman is having sex with is also described as "white".
>Job 30:30
He's burnt, so his skin is black. Have you not seen a charred meat or corpse?
>Lamentations 5:10
Why omit the entire verse? "Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine."
You have to be a troll.

hell is a condition just like heaven is

there is no heaven either but a spiritual realm

a dude in pajamas poking you for 100 years till you're cooked and tastey is not scriptural, the lords judgements are hell, he can make you blind, THATS HELL

haties is an edomite pagan ideology that was fused into catholism to get people to donate money out of fear

Read Revelations and find out. Those who don't believe on Christ go to Hell, regardless of being a Jew or Gentile, while those who do believe in him go to Heaven.

You are spouting nonsense. The Bible isn't a metaphor. God speaks of Hell in very literal terms.
>haties
I assume you mean "Hades". Hades is in the Bible, if you actually read it for once.
I can see you have no real understanding of the Bible.

"My skin grows black and peels; my body burns with fever"- job 30:30

"I am dark but beautiful, O women of Jerusalem--dark as the tents of Kedar, dark as the curtains of Solomon's tents."- song of solomon 1:5

"Our skin is hot as an oven, feverish from hunger."- lam 5:10

Stop posting fake verses you dumb negro

the lake of fire is america also known as babylon, just turn on the news and you can see that this place is one big target for nukes

you are in the UK meaning you are of a high noble stock of edomites, after the elect is beamed up by chariots the nukes are going to destroy america and we're going to round up the ones who didn't get killed from the blast

The nations cant accept the truth, When Paul the apostle was arrested by a White Roman soldier, the Roman thought Paul was a dark skinned Egyptian not a White Roman or Greek

>"Aren't you the EGYPTIAN who started a revolt and led four thousand terrorists out into the wilderness some time ago?"

Happens in our jungle areas is pretty interesting actually.

Hatshepsut, as well as Ramses II and Thuya, were blonde and red haired naturally.

>lol you niggers from africa are spear chukkers and disk lippers

kan, these edomites don't change

Deutoronomy 28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

ufos are fake huh

Americans didn't view Italian immigrants as white. "White" is relative, as is "dark".
Egyptians weren't black either. Look at facial reconstructions of Egyptian Pharaohs like pic related.
Nope, the Lake of Fire is very literal, and I hope you see this, or you'll go there too.

>Hatshepsut, as well as Ramses II and Thuya, were blonde and red haired naturally.

They weren't white lol

>black people
>couldn't invent the wheel or written language on their own
>somehow going to descend from space on UFOs and find and kill all the white people when they can't even find their daddies
LMAO. You are so going to Hell, my friend.