Would you vote in a Communist for one term in exchange for lifetime supply of potatoes? It's only 4 years

Would you vote in a Communist for one term in exchange for lifetime supply of potatoes? It's only 4 years.
What is your price Sup Forums? Everyone has his price.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zk0pniTntU
potatopro.com/world/potato-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would vote for a commie on the condition that I get to beat him to death immediately after

>take deal, vote Commie
>Commie wins, get lifetime supply of potatoes
>one year later
>”we are out of food. Your potatoes are being confiscated.”

Nah. The UK got a lifetime supply of potatoes and look where that's led them

Potatoes are cheap. I’d rather use the capitalist system to acquire them.

>implying a communist lifetime lasts 4 years

Go eat nothing but potatoes for a week and get back to me. Slide this fucking thread. Sage

Freedom has no price.

People are already voting communists every day without knowing though. Where are my potatoes?

>vote Commie
>get potatos
>you are now a class enemy of the poorer peasents
>get deported to Gulag
>die of tuberculosis and hunger

I would vote in a communist if he made me chairman immediately afterwards. I would then use government resources to find and kill the OP.

>polish measuring value in potatos
topkek

>Go eat nothing but potatoes for a week
I eat them everyday all month. What's your problem?

Eat
>nothing
but potatoes for a week.

Breakfast. Potatoes. Lunch. Potatoes. Dinner. Potatoes. You would feel diabetic by the second day.

It's a bait. You can clearly see he has another bag full of onions.

That's what I do. After that there will be a onion month and then buckwheat month.

You can make many things from potatoes.
Vodka, cake, french fries, pasta

These onions are for drinking.

>potato life

youtube.com/watch?v=6zk0pniTntU

I seriously cant think of a deal that would make me vote for a communist.

>88
Checked.

Would he win, though?
I would vote for him if it was just me who had this offer/he had no chance of winning, since it would give me food independence from the kikes, and I could devote more resources to promoting the white race. Remember, the NSDAP would occasionally make tactical agreements with the KPD in Wiemar Germany. That doesn't change our overall goal.

Kurwa :))))

The human body can survive and be healthy of a diet of nothing but potatoes supplemented by a bit of dairy. There was a huge experiment back in the day that proved this. It was called [spoiler]Ireland.[/spoiler]

Of course not. You would cut the supply immediately after gaining power.

Sure
Communists respect terms
It's not like they'll ruin everything and start a dictatorship to "fix everything and make sure a revolution wont kill people"

I might do it for an unlimited supply of potatoes and cabbage, however potatoes alone is not enough

>I lovem

>vote commie
>potatoes never come
>Comrade Jamal takes my canned goods for (((the state)))
>commie elects himself central chairman
>"at least I can vote him out soon"
>must work even harder now to provide for Jamal's kids then under capitalism
>half my children starve
>Jews orchestrate another 9/11
>no more elections

>Communists
>Letting you keep the potatoes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Notice they said "lifetime supply of potatoes." That doesn't mean you are guaranteed anything else. Even ability to buy other foods is the question. If you answer "NO", you will win. It's like the UK that voted in universal basic healthcare, anything other than basic is not universal. They will do just what you said after a while. Also, Jews had UBI in Nazi Germany. Just things to consider.

>wh*te people food
what the fuck

>communists
>giving people food

Does the Communist get to decide how long my lifetime will be by how many potatoes he provides? Because I suspect my lifespan will be dramatically shorter the second I vote to let a communist decide on it.

If you can guarantee me the safety of said supply, then hell yes potatoes rule.

What is your favorite way to cook potatoes? Love making baked and then fried wedge style potatoes but nothing beats very very buttery and chunky mashed potatoes.

Pretty much what you said. I also like extra potatoes in borscht.

Your potatoes are undercooked bro.

great way to loose weight

That doesn't mean it feels good, or is worth risking capitalism. LOL. If some commie were to say you'll have free range of the grocery store for the rest of your life if you give me 4 years I might entertain the idea.

Why potatoes?
Is this a polish thing?

>but nothing beats very very buttery and chunky mashed potatoes.

throw in some carrots if you want to take it to the next level

Probably a Belarus.

yes, the constitution wouldn't let him make any real changes anyways

presidents have very little power to change laws by themselves

Sweden? No wonder you consider Surstromming to be a delicacy.

*US

potatopro.com/world/potato-statistics

throw in some gaaarrrrlix if u want to fucking die

no one actually thinks its a delicacy though, mabey some old people

the fucks wrong with carrots?

I would vote in a stalin for a carton of cigarettes. Gotta keep pushing the pendulum left.

It was just a question user. I just want to know why it has to be potatoes.

Too much carrot and liver kill people due to vitamin A content.

Deliciousness at the price of death? hard choice to make

its obviously clear he has a potatoe fetish and would throw away everything for a life time supply

>he fell for pendulum politics meme

>eating 500 carrots every day

ishygddt

It ruins the texture. Potatoes and carrots are awesome when they're both of equal texture. Mashed potatoes should have nothing added to them. They're velvety, buttery, soft, smooth and delicious on their own.

>not mashing your potatoes chunky style

altho i get what your going for, chunky is better imo, i want something to chew on not just a puree

Because potatos and onions can keep entire nations alive for next to nothing.
Can of coke costs more than 1kg of potatos.

Your thread is stupid and should have been posted on /ck/

Communists also think labor should be free as well. Citizens are slaves. You will work all day for those 'free' potatoes.

Says who? Stop trying to ruin mash. It's been this way for centuries. Nobody wants to chew when they're eating mashed potatoes.

high test alpha

What are you cooking, pol pot?

>Everyone has his price.

I am the anomaly.

>not having 8 large sack gardens in greenhouse, growing 150lbs+ of potatoes, onions, carrots and spinach every 2½ months
>not having 500lbs+ of game meat and fish in freezer and dry freeze form

Nope, fuck off, my pride and morality have no prices.

Well, potatoes are a highly versatile vegetable. If I had to pick just one item of food to eat until I die, I would probably pick potatoes.

All that said though, it's still not worth communism. I can get a job and effectively have an infinite supply of potatoes now and the rest of my country doesn't go to total shit.

>my pride
You replied to this thread.

To state my opnion on this matter.

good to know that we have fit on the board.

Potatoes are a god-tier crop. They're a bit labor intensive, but provide tons of calories in a small space.

Is chewing too hard work for your lazy ass?

not even a latvian would fall for that

Thats it? No steaks, no booze no nothing?

>canaanite/mock jewish genetic line permanently wiped out of existence

we've got a deal

the most polish thing Ive seen here yet

I hate potatoes.
And they are cheap as fuck, I already can afford life-time supply of them.
>What is your price Sup Forums?
10000 tons of gold, secured in several different banks around the world, with UN SC resolution guaranteeing that nobody ever tries to confiscate or in any way block these monies, villa in some non-communist country and at least 20-year diplomatic immunity status there.

You can make your own booze from potatoes

> commie
> caring about constitution
Did you know that USSR had quite advanced constitution, with parliament and other shit?

No. I just prefer my food like it was intended to be. No disrespect to the cultures that prefer biting into chunks of undercooked potato.

It's not undercooked, you boil them whole before you mash them.

You you dunces know that there are hundreds of potato kinds plus they behave differently when they are young and old?

Yes but I'd also want a lifetime of salt and butter so I don't get jewed on the price of accessories. I would vote a full two terms for the whole package though.
It would also be nice to have a potato of the month club menu to select from which to whom.
loves me some potato.

Is Idaho a State for Slavs?
They voted for Trump?

I’d vote Communist for the rest of my life as long as I could cast my vote for zombie Stalin.