Why the fuck are american niggers so fucking stupid??

why the fuck are american niggers so fucking stupid??

holy shit, my fuckinh city is being flooded with one forth dominican 56%ers who cant speak spanish or english wortj a shit, they have the crudest nigger features ive ever seen and theyre fucking shitting all over my fucking country...

Theyre even importing some retarded form of spanglish ebonics into my country fucking dammit!

Rocket man, make NYC dissappear please dear leader!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
kiskeya.life/study-shows-dominican-dna-49-african/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Dominican_Republic
dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2016/07/06/dominicans-are-49-black-39-white-and-4-indian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ atleast theyre not haitian niggers

haitian niggers work, and theyre shit language is probably an aprovement on the shit actual french cucks speak.

these niggers coming in are grade A pure shit amerimutts who only eat mcdonalds, but typically a nord cuck comes in defense of americans like a true sjw

Dominicans aren't white. Why do South American 30%ers think they are white?

Another americunt literally defending nyc ghettoe nigger trash... wow

this place has really filled up with nigger lovers

there are clears line on whats white and whats not here, captain obungo lover

>Dominican complaining about mutts.
Are non-whites even sentient?

Because they don't go to school or college and when they do they just ruin that as well

This is indeed a fact.

The dominicanyorks are fucking subhuman pieces of shit, they drive like fucking maniacs too.

get the fuck out of my face with that shit snownigger, dominicans are mixed but not with everysingle fucking possible combination like americans are.

There a dominate culture and race here, these nyc literal niggers (who american loving faggots like you obsess over) are legit less white
than most dominicans, unless you considering quarter jew, quarter asia one fifth dominican puerto ricans as white as does the american government

new york is a shithole and anyone who supports needs a boot to the back of the head and knife to the kidney

Dominicans are mutts. You look like a American goblin. Part of the US looking like spics is becuase of spics like you.

Island spics aren't white

Found the americans who get offended by condemning niggers...

Go extinct, faggots.

why are american dindus coming to dominica?

>That complete lack of a chin
Horrible genetics

shut up captain hapa, jew york is a shit hole and you fucking know it, thats why you love it so much, its like a all you eat dick buffet with every possible 56% flavor at your fingertips 24/7

and all those yorkie cuck fake dominicans are your people now, not mine.

Negroes are like orcs.
Totally fucking worthless, they have a negative net value and their existence somewhat proves that I am living in Hell.

I was to the dominican republic a few times, outside of the hotel area it was a literal 3rd world shithole filled with feral niggers. My friend got robbed by machete wielding niggers when he walked down the beach.

>why the fuck are american niggers so fucking stupid??
in contrast to the European ones?

American niggers are fucking professors compaired to the shit we have in Europe.

You must have felt right at home then.

sounds nice

by anychance was the reason of your friends vacation to come fuck haitian boys in the ass like most europeans do when they come here?

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes

y so serious?

Why do domincan 10% goblinos think they are white? You are nigger spic halfbreeds. It's yoyr fault the US is 56% becuase your buddies swim over for freebees.

because banging faggots ass is serious business m8, when you do it, you can get a sticky mess on your hands

My buddies?

You mean pure blooded aryan immigrants according to your government census, since any fucking retarded nigger can register as white in merica

Shouldnt you be necking yourself like a good hapa does by nature?

do me favor and tell dear leader in NK to aim for the bronx

t. literal butthurt nigger american soldier station in korea.

There are some smart niggers in Munich and Lappenranta, Finland (or whatever it's spelled) if my friends are to be trusted.

As a New York I can confirm that everything you say is correct, although it's odd to hear it from a Dominican as there are so many if you here. Yet also unsurprising in a way as Dominicans are racially aware in a way you wouldn't expect.

No, but Dominican GIs look black. Your monkey island is black as night. Expain this photo of domincans

Fun fact, all gross Dominicans think they're white and somehow superior to the other black guy 1/2 shade darker than they are.

Why does every woman on that picture look like a fucking maid?
I'm not even racist, most maids in Serbia are white, and they have faces and bodies like that.

fun fact, bronx hood rats are the noiciest butt hurt group of literal faggot niggers on earth, and it seems that nords and americans love them enough to defend them consistently

these pieces of shit make loud mouth puerto ricans sound like docile gentlemen

>triggered nigger still ranting and raving

None of your fucking problem, stay in the USA please.

being a maid is a traditional job for dominican mulatas, going back centuries, that look is in their blood

>Dominicans are mutts.

Met a Dominican girl in college with white skin, blue eyes, qtpi face and had a French name. Sure, most of their country is very mixed but let's not make sweeping generalizations, but judge each person on a case by case basis.

How do I obtain a huge ass qt6.9 Dominican nigger gf?

Didn't the Dominicans tried genociding the Haitians literally because of "whiter than you, pierre"?

what an unusual thread

Not an argument Spic el Nunez. There is no such thing as a white domincan.

so your saying that a white dominican is a like a straight american soldier, practically non existant?

Thy killed all the whites on the island. Then the mullatos and blacks had a race war with eachother. The blacks got Haiti, the mullatos got the Dominican Republic.

So basically that is the end game.

Pretty much. Domincans are blackies.

Yoy likely look like that. Domincans are poop skins.

Dominicans are literally mixed with Spaniard, African, and Taino genes. Each dominican has varying levels of these three races, often times a factor in this variance is the region of the dominican republic someone is from. Dominicans are varying shades of color because theyre mixed, and a dominican having dark or light skin has nothing to do with the degree of their genetics from africa or spain, or native genes. A light skin dominican can have more african genetics then a dark skin dominican. Black americans are cucked so they define their genetics by their skin color because white people made them.

t. dominican in America.

Meet a flat ass dominican girl before income tax season.

>#notall
relax buddy, statements based on trends != "sweeping generalizations"

Hey DRbro didnt you guys have several wars with the niggers? Didnt they try to genocide you like they did with the whites and lightskins? Didnt your government purge all niggers from the DR about a hundred years ago?

All niggers are stupid actually.

Hernandez is a Dominican last name. Anyone else notice how upset spics get when you tell them they aren't white?

Yes, multiple wars with Haiti over the years.

We killed so many of their leaders that we left them in the state they are in.

The last purge was a bunch of Haitians who overstayed their work permit and then refuse to leave, they got massacred for it.

We stopped being a country when Trujillo was killed, we are in kind of a national gray area now because our government is powerless and more and more haitians keep coming in.

Let's go home, brown man. They need our help.

that had more to do with haitians being massive pieces of shit who fucking worship shit and dicks

unlike american 56%ers, we dont hold negroid admixture in high regard, i honestly think that mind set is fucking disgusting and im tired of spanglish ebonic speaking asianhispanicanglocuck orc looking motherfuckers saying "youre too white" and calling me foreigner in my own fucking country

>Hernandez

That is Spanish last name you fucking nigger.

OP started this thread specifically addressing AMERICAN NIGGERS.

And that triggered the shit out of you, but you claim not to be one...

Why the fuck do niggers constantly double park? Is finding a parking spot racist for kangz?

>Dominicans arguing with South Korea over who's whiter

what the fuck is going on

It is a black american soldier who seems to be whiteknighting for half amerimutt dominicanyorks.

But Dominicans are niggers

>implying any type of nigger isn't stupid/cancerous
kek

Takes one to know one, Jamal.

>Sup Forums thinks the colors of the skin of those kids are black
>Sup Forums is too faceblind to notice those distinct facial feature

If I was a nigger you would be my nigger homeboy while listening to rap music and dancing like a monkey. You clain to not be a mullato but literally every photo of domincans looks like a imagle from a refugee camp.

Domincans are scientifically 49% african:

kiskeya.life/study-shows-dominican-dna-49-african/

>Recently Dominican news and social media has been hit with a factoid many had suspected, but few were willing to admit or even face: Dominican DNA is 49% African.

>This ‘revelation’ has caused a flame war on social media from both pro-African camps as well as the I’m-proud-of-my-African-roots-but-I’m-still-mostly-European camp. Neither camps seem to be content with the results, pointing to inaccuracies and ‘agendas

Loving every laugh

holy shit this guy has to be a pure blooded fucking american ghettoe nigger to be this fucking stupid

>Still triggered

If you were not a nigger, you would not keep coming back, lol.

A real white would not care about a thread about fucking dominican/amerinigger hybrids.

>The genetic makeup of the Dominican Republic's population is estimated to be 52.15% European, 39.57% Black African, and 8.28% Native American on average according to recent genealogical DNA testing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Dominican_Republic

>39.57% Black African

I'm not white or American, but I don't understand why South Americans think they are somehow whiter than the United States. Ive seen Dominicans IRL and they are indistinguishable from mexicans or American mutts.

>
>I'm not white

captain obvious, i think you kinda gave that tidbit of info away when you got triggered in defense of worthless jew york ghettoe scum.

gas yourself yellow hapa scum

That meme isn't for blacks. Stop posting.

>letmme tell you who's white and who's not

Captain hapa nigger comes in to play the amerimutt stereotype, you would unironically fit in just fine with the jewyork retards who inspired me to make this thread.

woa butt so big

Anyway, I wanted to ask who exactly you were talking about. Did you mean Dominicans from New York on vacation to Dominican republic?

Your own news says you're black: dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2016/07/06/dominicans-are-49-black-39-white-and-4-indian/

Go away nigger. You're black, it's science.

keep it civil korea

letmme tell ya whos white hurrrr0

Hapa cuck still triggered

Hapas are just as fucking dumb as mulatoes, and maybe even less white. But natural selection no has you short dicks in check with that nice suicide rate, have you sent my message to dear leader yet?

Tell Rocket Man to push the button already!

t. Ramon Jean-Baptiste

hey, fuck haiti but they have a intelectual advantage over americuck bronx nigger scum six from sunday, they work, have social identity, racially homogeneous, unicultural and tend to be in good shape.

Amerniggers from jewyork cant even half ass spanish or english, just some retarded new form of ebonics that sounds worse that the most incoherent asian dribble

Black girls aren't that bad desu. Only good thing about living in a nigger city is, the girls are fucking hot. Like, I'm racist as fuck but even I catch myself staring when I'm in Walmart or something (I don't leave house much)

Infact, I'd even go a step further and say, i don't understand why blacks go to white girls when black girls tend to be better

T. 49%

maybe you should go back to where you came from

You're probably having fun shitposting right now Jose, memes asides dominicans on /pol are alright but your diaspora is garbage, literally every dominican I see here blasts dembow, always goes "muh dick" and bails as soon as he impregnates a woman

t. 0% with 3.2 benis and suicidal tendencies

dominicans in cucknadia?

wtf

I thought Dominicans were niggers who speak Spanish?

ok, ill go back to your moms house for seconds

:P

go on

>muh dik

Typical nigger babble

Are you a Nigger OP?

i bet that yellow pussy was really tight, when that american nigger soldier stationed in korea got your mom pregnant! and alas, the sjw amerimutt afrosushinigger was born, with all the social awkwardness of the most autistic asian man and only the shit tier cognitive capactites of a bronx nigger, yet said nigger had just enough anglo admixture to pass on his nigger loving genes to his hapa son.
I can really see why you people off yourselves so much, looking and seeing all those cultural halmarks of your pure asian brethren, and knowing that you will never be a part of the people who conquered you, nor will you ever be accepted by the people your father conquered due to the fact that youre culturally illegitimate and have no real place in either society.

woops, meant to quote the sjw cuck

do you honestly think a nigger in the dominican republic could read and write in english?

seriously, think that through for a while

>have dirt
>don't grow anything in it
>make dirt cookies
shieeeeeeeeeet

That's the average dna composition by the way, so the average dominican is basically a mulatto

Nigger in denial

>muh dik, the phrase a nigger uses when confused and frustrated he is losing the argument

>gets triggered in defence of bronx nigger dominican hybrids
>now acts like he doesnt like niggers

Sounds like those hapa mental issues are showing up as the statistics dictate, you know what the next step is hapaman...

Daily reminder all Dominicans are black.

damn this place got filled the fuck up with slack jawed nigger lovers...

I guess americans consider bronx fags like a protected species or some shit to being out this many sjws from the cuckshack

If anyone is mental here it is you. You were raised with skin as black as ash yet your goblim mother assured you that you're Spaniard or some other spic nonsense only for your nation's to announce you're decended from slaves that were sometimes used as fuck sleeves for European peasants. Were you not alarmed when le 56% face became a meme and it looked exactly like your papi?

He said you were black. Not that he loved you. He isn't a nigger lover.