Dem senator drops bomb on GOP by releasing Russia dossier transcript they tried to hide

>"The American people deserve the opportunity to see what he said and judge for themselves," Sen. Feinstein declared.

twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/950799786692825088?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://shareblue.com/dem-senator-drops-bomb-on-gop-by-releasing-russia-dossier-transcript-they-tried-to-hide/

bump

i-it's n-n-nothing!

fuckoff shareblue

don't forget to sage

Shareblue will be going down

>shareblue

Bump

So, what was in it? Is Trump's goose finally cooked? Will this be the end?

> GET THE PICTURE! HURRY IT GOES AGAINST MY BELIEFS!

I hate liberal snowflakes, but I think I hate you more.

>Heavily redacted garbage and the only thing left are claims of client protections and non answers.

Sure Meme flagger

ohno. its finally happeningno no its not no

>shareblue

If it was real they would've used it during the election, not an entire fucking year later. The Russian thing was a joke typed up by some shitposter from here anyway.

>you know
>you know
>you know
>you know
The entire transcript would have been about half as long if they edited out every time that shitbird said "you know."

And yes, literally nothing of value from the entire interview because they refused to answer any useful questions.

the intelligence community seems to think Trump's being blackmailed

the specific reason for the blackmail has to do with "Russians having cameras in all the luxury hotel rooms"

Steele believed a "human source from inside the Trump organization" had already gone to FBI: "a voluntary source, someone who was concerned with the same concerns we had" (pp.175-6) - that being, that the now president was/is being blackmailed by the Kremlin. The FBI viewed Steele's info as credible because they already had the same info from a Trump insider. possible conflicting info about the source (the Australian diplomat may have been the source that opened the FBI investigation)

on page 154, on Trump "However, he and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin"
MY SIDES

what flag is this?

mouseover says Unknown and click 404s

Dems are trying to fight back because they know they're fucked. Nunes has everything.

For the idiots who believe in the collusion narrative, this transcript would be equivalent to Trump releasing Jr.'s transcript and trying to act like nothing happened. Its nothing. Its just FusionGPS saying what they want about whatever they want.

The real story here is Nunes. This release effectively torpedoes any investigation into FusionGPS and anyone involved with them because it allows them to get their stories straight. This is why Fusion GPS came out of nowhere with an op-ed claiming that all investigations into them were fake and that they wanted the transcripts made public. If their motive was transparency why refuse a public hearing?

Quit listening to all these newfags and shills trying to make this something it isnt.

kek confirms

shareblue bots tbqh

>Schizophrenia

>nigger

>1 shekel has been deposited into your account

Fuck Feinstein

Bitch needs another bomb under her house, except this one damn well better work

>Republicans want to hide transcript
Simpson wouldn’t appear before the committee for months.
Simpson refuses to address an open session.
Is finally granted a closed session after the Dems drag feet.
Simpson’s lawyer asked for the closed session transcripts to be sealed.
Writes a NYT Op-Ed saying “Stop attacking us unfairly for putting our side out there.”
Reps: Sure thing come back and testify in an open session
Simpson: Nno thanks, but please release the transcript that I made you promise not to release. (Lawyer hand rubbing intensifies in anticipation)
DiFi: Yo dawg, I heard you liek leaks.
Also the Republicans(who we’ve sued into 2024 if they did what we did) wanted to keep this from going public

>Source B asserted the Trump operating was both supported and directed by Putin aimed to sew discord within the U.S.
Is that what they think is happening?