The Largest Problem in America

I'm a senior in high school, for Gov I have to write an essay about what the largest problem in america is and how to solve it. I chose the welfare state, does anybody have any examples of black crime and sheeeeeeeit I'd appreciate it thank u

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XooUY4p4RaY
youtube.com/watch?v=_rpsLGbxGDU
thedarkenlightenment.com/the-dark-enlightenment-by-nick-land/
lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/crime/10-dangerous-large/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic unrealted

youtube.com/watch?v=XooUY4p4RaY
youtube.com/watch?v=_rpsLGbxGDU

Molymeme

>biggest problem in America
>welfare
Nigga, at least choose something serious like neocon foreign policy, leftist degenerate culture or corruption/nepotism between the government and large corporations.

Bro I can't just start talking about jews they dont accept that kind of thing

shove it down their throats cunt

I didn't said a sinlge thing about jews in my post.Do you want to tell us something, user?

Oxytocin conditioning (overriding and rewiring logic) and self destructive dopamine loops.

The rest is just symptoms of that problem

The lack of critical thinking being taught in schools and the internet dumbing down a generation that they can't even research properly with literally the world's knowledge at their finger tips

Don't do it kid. You are gonna get stuffed in a locker

Lockers aren't big enough sir they spent the budget on toasters

It would be remiss of me to not talk about jews if I were to get into any kind of global elite conversation, so that's another story for another essay I suppose

I don't think you understand what a welfare state is. without a welfare state there'd be no money going into anything like public schools.It's giving money to niggers. research the Prussian welfare state for better understanding of the fundamental ideas, they are the ones who came up with the idea of a welfare state after all

Suggestion: argue that the welfare state is to blame for the high rates of single motherhood in black communities. There's a black conservative called Larry Elder who talked about it on the Rubin Report.

Or: quote Johnny Rebel

Prussians created the welfare state to quell the threat of Socialsim

You said you were talking about the welfare state. Here is an example of how Welfare damages the inceptives for individuals, negatively influencing trends within society.

In this case, securing people's financial future reduces the incentives for people to have children as an element of preparing for retirement.

This gets into the Demographic Pyramid, dependency ratios, and Mass Immigration. I don't know if you want to go there, but it would certainty be interesting.

Source for the snippet: thedarkenlightenment.com/the-dark-enlightenment-by-nick-land/

>18 year old senior here
I remember those days.

>examples of black crime
you're going to have to be much more specific

>there'd be no money going into anything like public schools.It's giving money to niggers

Got any stats on the correlation of single motherhood and crime rates?

That would add to my point from earlier.

capitalism causes impulse control

lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/crime/10-dangerous-large/

> crime is directly related to poverty (and niggers)
> single-motherhood by teens incalculably is the biggest contributor towards poverty

I can't find it now, but the FBI came out with a report on the most crime-ridden cities in America this year. They found 3 common themes in the top 10 cities
> high African American population
> significant unemployment rate
> ridiculous numbers of people living below poverty rate
Don't look on Google....fuck that shit is washed clean of any incriminating data on blacks.

>can't trust a big butt and a smile
This is the biggest problem in America

Tolerance is a problem

Thanks for the help everybody I think I have a breddy good case so far. I can't really fucking expand on it because there's a 500 word count essay which is a shame because I wanted to get into some solutions (I.E. incentivising working instead of gibs me dats), but please keep up the discussion if you want and I can show you the essay if you care to see how kids write these days or something Idk

Eighth post best post

Shoulda chose your mom.

Do your own research millennial soyboy

I've spray farted secure texts longer than 500 words. Fucking school system

Literally nothing wrong with asking for other people's knowledge on a subject. If you don't want to contribute, fucking don't.

I'm not a millennial you absolute mong

W emphasis on thought crimes and "approved" opinions.
Orwell had a good article on the danger of common phrases, slogans, etc being (over)used as a substitute of actually thinking. Much easier to just pop in (X) than to reason it out.

>I'm not a millennial
what is the official branding of your generation version of faggotry?

You should've said non-Whites you immense coward.

You don't know the half of it, they even started a "diversity club". I don't know fuck all about but they recently started putting up posters with the template "diversity is ___" And made some kids write nice things like "equal" or "individual together". It's hilarious but sad because some just say "nice" so you know it's either a tard activity or these kids actually don't want to be writing about it. It's worse than you guys think.

I would've but there are asians and jews and arabs who are doing better than hwites so it doesn't make much sense to include them in an essay about poverty

>welfare
>not the jews

>ID

Instead of giving welfare to the fuckers why not improve their communities so that they don't need welfare at all?
The same issue can be observed on a larger scale in Africa.

The question would be how, I would imagine spend the welfare on infrastructure instead but there is unfortunately a large number of people who rely on welfare and it would take a lot more money to fix infrastructure and public utilities while maintaining the gibs.

welfare is a catch all phrase... it includes housing, educaiton, food stamps, and medical care... so i guess you can cover all and have a decent 4 pages off that alone + intro and concluding paragraphs

also

Sup Forums is NOT homework help so kindly fuck off

You can write about education, that's one of the big problems here.

That's what happens when you let leftists in the power, good luck with it, if I had to give a advice it would be stop completely the gibs and focus it on infrastructure.

>why not "improve their communities"
something something
> lead a horse to water

nigga, wuts wrong wit u?

What about the major retard crisis that's currently escalating.

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT FOR THIS YOU MORON SO JUST TALK ABOUT WORKFARE THE WHOLE TIME

What is wrong with you

Sure it would.be hard to do but it's a win-win situation for Sup Forums and the right as a group.
If the idea that niggers are like that because of their enviroment is true then this problem disappears and they* can't use blacks against us.
If it's pure meme then we have a legitimate reason to deport/kill and just be racist to them.

How are you tying together black crime and the welfare state? Be careful because from an outside perspective it could seem like you're reaching to shit on niggers for the sake of shitting on niggers. I would just talk about the abuse of welfare and it's failure in getting people BACK in the workforce. Talk about how it almost incentivizes single motherhood and having more kids. Talk about how it politically motivates people to vote for politicians that will continue their gravy train. Read up on Thomas Sowell and the shit he said about black families and the welfare state too

the biggest problem is that the american people are, on average, fat, stupid, and worst of all lazy.