Redpill me on WW1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOYoYy4vBE
youtube.com/watch?v=fHuNQER_8rI
youtube.com/watch?v=_uaeYdEmaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Destroyed Europe’s glory, shame it happened

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOYoYy4vBE

it was bound to happen, the important thing is that the kikes created israel after that and they won the russian civil war, and they also influenced the US to enter the war

We fought on the wrong side. The central powers were fighting for the preservation of traditional monarchies.
The fall of these institutions was definitely one of the most destructive events in recent history.

>The central powers were fighting for the preservation of traditional monarchies.
Yeah, that's why we shipped Lenin to Russia.

most useless war ever though it did advance technology

They used the same weapons the Martians did in War of the Worlds (poison gas, flame throwers, flying machines)

I'm not saying all the actions of the German government were in line with this. Besides I doubt they really thought Lenin would succeed.

Pointless war, we should have taken back Norway or Finland but we didnt do shit

Serbia ruins everything while britain and france somehow manage to make things even worse

Absolutely this. Not one good thing came from the involvement of Britain and France.

the (((British Empire))) couldn't allow amy other country to become stronger than them.

Lenin's return is irrelevant, Trotsky did all the actual heavy lifting in the Russian Revolution and Trotsky had funding from (((certain individuals))) in America and Europe.

I always feel like such a ficking coward when it comes to WW1

I lift, I fuck, I do all the manly stuff as a man should, but I would definitly be a huge pussy when I was ordered to run over a field with fucking machine guns spraying bullets on me and my crew.

Im 24 now, living a great life. So were these guys, all in their prime of their life running up a field and get literally mowed down. How did they do it? Where does one get the guts to keep running and maintain focus?

Some tough men were out there, I feel shame.

Also while half of Europe is praying for some fuckhead on a cross, these men right there, along with those on WW2 have died for us.

I want to point out that i dont hate Brits or Frenchies, or Russians etc...
we all lost in that war, and we couldnt stop it.
nobody could.

yet it was Inventible.
the good thing is that we made a Scientific progress we never had before or after.
we started the war with horses and Bolt-Action Rifles and ended it with Tanks, Machineguns, Planes that go faster than 200 km/h and also antibiotics and other shit we use/need everyday.
but for at the expense of Millions of Human Lives.

actually, no.

everybody fought to prevent the downfall of their own empire.
but everybody lost.
how ironic.
>inb4 allies won
French Monarchie wiped out
Britbong lost nearly every Colony
Russia was dead
Italy became Facist soon after, mostly bc the rest of the Entente cucked Italy by Territorial Gains.
US and A was the only one who won something, and that was the status as an Industry Power.

Kek, was your own fault for staying neutral
Also, Finland was Russia back then, it didnt existed in its current form

Thats what I said they made things worse

whoops im a headass

The Western Front was the closest thing to Hell on Earth ever experienced, until the nuclear holocaust.

Just fucking sad, millions of young men dead over a strip of land in Northern France. And the actions of the "victorious" powers after the war just made it even worse
youtube.com/watch?v=fHuNQER_8rI

bunch a gay shit that happened cuz of kikes and treaties which cleansed out all the empires

lots of cool new weapons tho

youtube.com/watch?v=_uaeYdEmaFU

World really went downhill after WW1

Yes and all those nations you listed, what side did they fight on?
What I meant was that if we had not got involved, we would have been better off.
Or even siding with the central powers.

As you say, USA was the only country that benefited.