TRUMP BETRAYS AMERICA, WILL APPROVE IMMIGRATION

TRUMP IS SIDING WITH THE DEMOCRATS, IS PERSONALLY SAYING HE IS GOING TO AGREE WITH WHATEVER CONGRESS DECIDES TO DO.

TRUMP IS BETRAYING US. I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL THIS WOULD HAPPEN. HE IS GOING TO PROTECT DACA INVADERS *AND OTHERS*, AND NOT GOING TO DO A FUCKING THING ABOUT BORDER SECURITY.

TIME FOR THIS MAN TO DIE. HE HAS BETRAYED EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN.

nytimes.com/2018/01/09/us/politics/trump-daca-immigration.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q9typ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((appears)))

Did you even watch the meeting? He literally said right before the media was leaving that there would be no DACA with out the wall. Try harder next time.

>Another one of these threads
Subversive kikes can fuck off
Saged

doesn't matter, he makes libshits angry so nothing he does will make us not support him. He could come out as jewish and we would support him 100%, nice try shareblue kikes!

Yes, right after he expressed his love for "earmarks" and democrats who he'd really like to be friends with. Trump is a fucking retard pussy who is playing his base of retard cuckolds

It's pretty clear what's going to happen. They're gonna go with the "two phase" plan and pass a DACA bill with minimum border security and no wall, Trump's gonna sign it while telling people that the next step is comprehensive immigration reform, and that'll be the last we ever hear of it. There will be no changes to the immigration system, just a few extra guards.

It is more practical to keep the law-abiding ones here while putting up a wall, both physical and metaphorical, to keep illegals out and to stop chain migration

I'm fine with libshits trying to kill him now.

/Thread
Holy shit shills are retarded

Why did we elect for this asshole, Sup Forums?

chain migration really is a big deal.

It's the only reason I can think trump hasn't rescinded daca.

because it triggers leftist

or rather, for the lulz

>Why did we elect for this asshole, Sup Forums?
Someone wanted to make anonymous great again. Probably the biggest mistake of this generation.

Yeah after his handlers reeled him in. He doesn't understand what he's doing on any meaningful level. He just wants praise.

ok i guess. let em in, don't let em in.

Easy does it faggot.
God Emporer will not letvus down. You are obv a shill to throw him under the bus over a (((NYT))) article.

did you hear him backtracking on the wall?
>w-well, not everywhere is conducive to a wall
>a wall in areas...where it makes sense
we're gonna get some cardboard shitwall that covers maybe 30% of the border...and we have to pay for it.
meanwhile 2 million teens, 20s, and fucking 30s year olds get Amnesty. followed by millions more who are encouraged by this turn of events.

this

>God Emporer will not letvus down

Fuck you

Look at the faggot whos triggered by a picture.

you wont build a wall in the rocky mountains and at cliffs near the rio grande how retarded are you...

>immigration will never stop
>america will continue the brazilification process unimpeded
>2016 changed absolutely nothing

but whatever, how much did you guys save on your taxes!? i got a hundred and three bucks back! based trump!

this was a show. the whole meeting was broadcast and came at a very particular point in time. he needed to portray himself in a light that made him look competent and agreeable albeit in charge. don't worry about this bullshit. they're going back and we're building a wall.

>4D chess

kill yourself.

>Give me wall and I'll give you DACA
Stupidest form of compromise

No, this is just where the absolute idealogues get triggered. Anyone with an ounce of pragmatism inside of them knew that it wasn't just going to be one president away from the fourth Reich. He signing an immigration deal in exchange for the border wall. We're taking steps in the right direction but he's not just going to start gassing all Jews and somehow Deport millions and millions of citizens. He's already deported hundreds of thousands and he's using this as a countermeasure to make sure he doesn't push too hard in that direction. If you think that literally everything you wanted was instantly going to get done now that Trump is President, you both don't know how democracy works and don't know how Politics as a whole works. We're moving in the right direction but just because he's not going a hundred percent in that direction all at once doesn't mean that it's not a good thing.

Wow, 4D chess user, you're right!

Great first step. Next to ditch the stupid wall and spend that money on health care.

I warned about this during the election and people called me a shill.

Nice Le_Donald parody, 10/10.

TRUMP IS A PSY OPS

TEA PARTY CREASED TO EXIST IN 2015, ALT-RIGHT CAME INTO EXISTENCE TO FOOL WHITES INTO BECOMING ACTIVE IN GOP AND SUPPORT TRUMP

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL BETWEEN THE TWO ANTI-WHITE PARTIES

Whats going on here, they have a point. And
Doesnt even talk about trump strategies

>No, this is just where the absolute idealogues get triggered

Spot the corproate shill.

>letting invaders stay so you can spend 10s of billions to keep them in
>right steps

Wall is literally useless without changes in legislation. If he is trying to trade daca for wall (why do people think this when they control both houses????) he is falling for the exact same meme Reagan ran with, that creates this whole thing to begin with.

I don't think Trump would do this. It makes no sense. He is posturing to see where the Democrats stand.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

BOTH PARTIES ARE ANTI-WHITE

I don't think Trump is going to sell out on this. He's just doing his ''Art of the Deal'' posturing thing. It's not time yet to be blackpilled.

Don't give them clicks
archive.is/q9typ

Shill thread, nice try. Only attracted other shills to bleat in unison

Sage

Thanks make sure to let us know what other threads you sage
/s

Bump for Beaners

He's trying to get the base riled up to call their Senators. This will help in the midterms.

You shills really are on damage control, arent you?

DACA was already a thing, you know.

The walls funding was approved a long time ago. Why doesn't he just put up the wall. He will be a one term president with an asterisk

I love these threads. They make me chuckle.
Because I am extremely right-wing death squad.
So if I am not mad at Trump, there is no way any one of you pussies are. These are shill threads, always have been, and as long as I'm not mad, they always will be. I pay close attention to what Trump does/says everyday. I actually listened to this conference today, on the radio, while I was at work. I don't rely on the MSM, or these threads to influence my opinion one bit, nor does anyone else.
It amazes me that this tactic is even used, because it is obvious it doesn't work. Furthermore, the only people agreeing with OP are his leftist friends, shills, or shit-posters.
OP is a queer, maybe even the queen of all fags, but that is of little importance.
What is of major importance is that "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

the democrats on cnn are saying that the wall could actually only mean small upgrades to current border security lol. nobody wants to do the right thing and implement everify, too chicken shit to do it. from now on any presidential hopeful who is not strong on border security, whether demonrat or repuke will NOT get my vote. you can fuck right off with that.

Democrats say the wall is a non-starter for immigration talks. So unless they give in (unlikely) we will have no DACA deal and it will end in March

Look at pic related. Trump won't accept a DACA deal without massive cuts in legal immigration and a wall.

>Believing in (((Trump & Family)))
>Not taking the Acceleration Pill
>Not collapsing the (((American Empire))) for all time with a side of violent genocide, ushering in the 4th Reich.

You fat, Christian, white cucks, just don't get it...This can't be fixed through Democracy. Ever. You'll have to actually fight and many of you will die. Not only that, if you actually win you'll have to rebuild and if the culture war is any indication, you aren't very good at building things.
We all know this is never going to happen though...The white race will follow South African whites to their graves as white men cower and cry to their shitskin god for salvation and spend every waking moment seeking comfort and engaging in frivolous entertainment and hobbies.

Future you chose