Anne Coulter says the Fire and Fury book is Accurate

Ann CoulterVerified account @AnnCoulter · 4h4 hours ago

 More
This DACA lovefest confirms a main thesis of Michael Wolff's book: When Bannon left. liberal Dems Jared, Ivanka, Cohn & Goldman Sachs took over.

pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/598204767739981825/iD1DZBbS_bigger.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/09/donald-trump-promises-to-sign-daca-amnesty-bill-even-if-it-has-things-he-doesnt-like/
hindustantimes.com/editorials/status-quo-in-h-1b-visas-will-bring-cheer-to-indian-techies/story-D2YJugckHAQaEjtsbIc9aK.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce?

Wow, she really hates him

>liberal Dems Jared, Ivanka, Cohn

> liberal dems
> that's the most accurate description

I believe it. Trump is a stupid nigger

BARREN

FUCKING

WOMB

dumb bitch has no room to talk

No, she just really wants to hate fuck him.

Yeah Ann has hated Trump since a short while after he started running. The only times she's been positive in regards to Trump has been when he was leaving liberals outraged.

She's long despised his tweeting and personal behavior, saying he was ruining things for himself by tweeting. On the rare occasion she talks to someone that is pro-Trump she ends up sounding insane as she starts denying that there's any meaning to things Trump has said or done.

She probably barely follows anything in politics unless it's something she comes across on twitter or cable news.

I would so suck her cock.

>Yeah Ann has hated Trump since a short while after he started running.

She must feel stupid for writing that book about Trump.

She's a cunt, but she was really good in that Close Encounters movie.

I doubt it. She'll probably have decided that Trump changed while she didn't (even though she went from pro-Iraq war to anti and whatever else).

The part that is funkier is that she and Steve Bannon tried promoting the idea of "Trumpism without Trump". She views Trump as having no views of his own and that he is easily influenced by those around him. Which is an idea that promoted HEAVILY by Bannon while he was at the White House and why Bannon was constantly leaking to the press to trash other people there.

I suspect the reason for her views about Trump come from talking to Bannon and his fans for so long that she came around to his idea that Trump isn't responsible for anything positive that occurs in his administration. Like when he ended DACA her reaction was to say that she was glad someone kept Trump out of the way while Sessions ended DACA.

Why is her face so long, which is a trait typically only seen in Arab women?
Can someone answer that for me??
??

??????
??

You wanna be taken seriously? Lose the kekistani flag

wtf are you talking about, she was a huge Trump supporter like Bannon. She even wrote a book supporting Trump called "In Trump We Trust".

Trump crucifies the sole nationalist on the national stage - Steve Bannon and then takes a far left turn on immigration calling for amnesty.

No surprise Ann Coulter, a nationalist would now have issues with Trump.

She doesn't think Trump is a statesman enough for office, that's clear from her book. She wants a Romney type with Trump's immigration policies. I don't mind her hammering Trump over immigration though - judging by those Muslim video retweets, he actually does look at her feed, and it's good for him to get that POV from someone other than Miller, because his cabinet is full of (((globalists))) trying to convince him he'll be the DACA hero.

Im not a shill, just speaking out of my mind, and yes, I have read the book. I still haven’t completely lost support for our government, but it’s getting to the tipping point. I think a lot of Sup Forumsacks are blind supporters of the administration, and refuse criticism (thanks reddit) and I think the book should be viewed as legitimate, if biased.

>she was a huge Trump supporter

She did call herself a Trump supporter of course, but that doesn't mean she wasn't decrying Trump constantly.

>then takes a far left turn on immigration calling for amnesty.

What turn? Even when campaigning he talked about being sympathetic to DACA and now is saying he wants a wall, an end to chain migration, lottery, and so on in return for allowing DACA people to stay.

The book is based on biased accounts from people that disliked what Trump was doing for one reason or another. That Bannon was telling stories for the book should be a good reason to not take it too seriously, as it then will be talking as though Trump has no agency.

Donald Trump Promises to Sign DACA Amnesty Bill — Even If It Has Things He Doesn’t Like
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/09/donald-trump-promises-to-sign-daca-amnesty-bill-even-if-it-has-things-he-doesnt-like/

Indian techies cheer with no change to status quo in H-1B visas
hindustantimes.com/editorials/status-quo-in-h-1b-visas-will-bring-cheer-to-indian-techies/story-D2YJugckHAQaEjtsbIc9aK.html
"The Trump administration’s decision to not follow through with a proposed change in the H-1B regime has brought cheer to between 500,000 and 750,000 Indians, mostly technology workers, and their families in the US."

Queen Ann is all we have left. And Tucker, sorta, but he's a gelding as long as he needs money from king kike Murdoch.

Sup Forums . like the_donald before it has been conquered by RINO astroturfers on kushner's payroll