White people upset over illegal uber-like app that only accepts chinese riders

>white people upset over illegal uber-like app that only accepts chinese riders
LMAO, us chinese are so widespread in canada that it's affecting white people. this is hilarious

globalnews.ca/news/3953538/richmond-ride-hailing-illegal/

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/china-levitating-cars_us_565bb80ae4b08e945feb8941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The funny thing is, why are Whites upset over not being allowed to be driven by Chinese drivers. Kek

go back to China if you want to be around chinese dirty chink.

God daaaammmn that's a large mellon

God damn, I can't wait until the day I get to shoot you bug people in the street.

Yup. Any luck IDing here? I thing it might be Tiger Benson, but equally, she looks a bit too wholesome to be her.

You have to go back
We'll keep your women though, they all crave the BWC

My wife is Chinese. She always sorts out the stuff that bans laowai for us. Usually it's necause of licensing or extra paperwork that they don't want to deal with foreigners. Not sure why a company operating in leafland would have this problem, though.

I don't see a problem, I don't want to drive niggers around either.

It's for a good reason too.
When my brother needed to rent out place in toronto for his internship. The landlord asked to see photo ID. And I can only surmise that it's because they wanted chinese/asian renters as they themselves are chinese. I agree with them because asian tenants won't fuck up the place. I would know because I have rented out my old home to whites, blacks, and natives. and they all have fucked up the house in one way or another (partying, wrecked drywall, trash everywhere, etc)

They don't care for other Asians, either. Also, based on my uncle's experience renting, Chinese students often left a stench in the place with their cooking and tried to modify the room beyond what was in the contract. Also noise complaints.

The joke's indeed on them. As a chink I'd rather not be driven by a chink. I'm not a chink btw, I meant it hypothetically.

>chinks are third world trash

What a shocker.

your uncle is the one at fault for not putting in a decent kitchen fan

it must be a jobs program for chinese drivers who don't speak english since I can't believe anyone would want to drive non-tippers around all day.

There are fans, they just never turned them on. In China, at least my wife's parents place, things can get really smokey from frying since they don't have any ventilation, really.

Free association

Why haven't Jews made an alternative app like this?

They will now. Thanks a lot user...

>chink assisted suicide
I'm okay with this

What the fuck was that?

the wind I'm assuming

Fucking Chinks

It was a fallen wire

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/china-levitating-cars_us_565bb80ae4b08e945feb8941

just a cable

>not take any westerners
>while in canada
The absolute fucking state of this shithole planet.

>filthy gwailou don't know about the hungry ghosts that haunt those that bring dishonor on themselves

I don't feel safe with Asians driving anyways.

How is that legal? Can you have businesses in Canada that will only accept patrons of a particular ethnicity or race?

They can't get proper licensing, so they get fined. The fine is 1500 so they treat it as an operating cost.

Why does that article use Reddit spacing?

1150 i mean

Can they just have the app function in Mandarin? Or does it have to be in English and French too?

It's not legal but this is what happens when you invite a fifth column into your country. More proof of what we've been saying.

It's just mandarin
>The driver said the company running the app asked them not to take any Westerners, or, say, non-Chinese riders

They don't want to get ripped off.

Free association is a selectively enforced meme

>anybody non-white refuses to deal with whites and libs ignore it or if they have to, celebrate it.
>whites refuse to deal with non-whites and everybody who is involved in any capacity is hunted down and sent to the poz chamber.

>jews
>manual service

>laowai in your own fucking country
>being this much of a leaf

Anglos are pathetic

Alright El Gringo

I'm sick of this jewish apps.

>be invested in taxi medallions equivalent
>11 of them, dad invested properly, we are well off
>regulations for taxis mandate a huge investment to get the car o spec, and by law no one can provide taxi like services
>enter commie government
>enter uber
>great, competition is what capitalism is about. They'll get taxed just like us, they'll approach different markets
>Uber gets to the country, huge PR team, operates for almost 12 months without paying a single cent to the state, all profit.
>After the outrage of taxi drivers and operators, the government will take measures.
>They decide to tax uber under a new law where they charge the company 3 cents per km of service.
>mfw I pay ten times that in tax just for STARTING the ride.
>plus the regulations imposed by the gvt makes people absolutely despise taxicabs
>and now they want to force us to take credit cards and NO CASH, further eating into profits.

Francophones are as bad as the Chinese.

>White men too stupid to ever build technology products, mass media, and mainstream news that benefits white people...the thread

That's all that really matters you dumb fucking, lazy, whiny, snowniggers.

I just hope that one day, after we go broke, Uber or whatever comes next, with no competion hikes the prices to EVERFUCK high, and everyone is forced back into shitty buses.

That and everyone who supported Uber, to support foreign companies exempted from taxes to compete with them too.

See this post you incompetent white fuck: Now tell me more about how white men flooding into working class and blue collar jobs actually matters.

What?

>everyone is forced back into shitty buses

In my city we have these cuck mobiles.

It's actually very comfy.
Just like a taxi but you drive yourself so no scams or fistfights.

Just answer the phone with HERRRO CHING CHONG BING BONG PING PONG and stick your front teeth out and stretch your eyes when they arrive

White men don't compete anymore in the upper echelons of the tech industry. All the companies are owned and created by Jews. All of the best technology is now owned and created by Jews. White men have been relegated to middle-income wage slave positions serving their (((masters))), or even worse, blue collar jobs which don't confer power of any kind.

And the result of this incredible series of failures is white people being BTFO literally everywhere. How fucking stupid are you to not understand that from the original post? It's like white men's collective IQ's have all slipped to about 85.

COLONIZED