Little Witch Academia

Croix was right, Magic & Modern Technology is the only way to save magic

60 Hours left into episode 16 subs...
20 Hours left into episode 16 PV...

Worst choice of OP

Will Croix get a happy ending?

Everybody gets a happy ending since its the status quo ending is already confirmed

I hope so

I want backstory on them meeting each other for first time and more young Chariot!

Maybe she shouldn't try to kill her or use her student for her own benefit.

kys

Which one do you like more, anons?

It was all a misunderstanding.

The cute Barbara user.

comfy

Magic roombas

comfier

Hannah, of course.

What was Amanda using when she was talking to Akko?

comfierer

they are a packet deal user, you don't separate them

>Croix was right, Magic & Modern Technology is the only way to save magic

Wrong. That's yuricasting ancient magic. Magic would have been saved if Chariot had only let Croix lick the P.

This is the only right answer, I'd love to have them both. They both are excellent witches and would make great to have around desu.

Good tastes.
Also acceptable.

Barbara a CUTE!

I wanna touch her big butt!

>See this
>What do

>"Hey Diana, what's up?"

Hannah probably does that daily.

Terio Diana was full-blown American-style pretentious rich girl. She was meaner than any other Diana.

>yuri ending never

Barbara is a very cute closet-bookworm!

friendship ending > romantic ending

Book club OVA when

Exactly another of my reasons why I'd choose her. I'd love to spend all day reading with her desu. It's a great hobby to have.

She even physically bullying Akko

>physically bullying
It's explained in that same chapter that the whole thing was an illusion

Akko has a cute butt!
Also man, I hope the chapters get translated fairly quickly. It'd be great to binge-read them all in one go.

If they ever did a spin-off series that followed the slice-of-life episode formula they had going with the first ten episodes, I would hope that there would be a book club episode at some point to show more of Barbara's nerdy side.
>Ywn read side by side while cuddling with your nerdy witch friend

Manga Diana : 100% Draco 0 % Hermione
OVA Diana : 80% Draco 20 % Hermione
TV Diana : 20 % Draco 80% Hermione

It would be fantastic especially when you both finish a book you've both read so you can hear each other's thoughts and watch her face light up as she's talking about her hobby.

We did get a glimpse of her didn't we during that expo of Nightfall?

We. Need. Moar. Amanda!

Damn, I actually prefer manga Diana and Akko.

But that means more fatty and cross dressing "witch"

Witches = animators
Wands = pencil
Magic = their animations
Croix = 3D advocator
Croix's magic = all uses 3D
9 olde witches = Old ass people who basically invented anime

Trigger is trying to say the only way for Anime to continue to prosper is by accepting both the traditional and modern practices.

as soon as i though i had caught up on everything little witch academia i see this where can i find it?

this entire analogy is posted at least 4 times in every thread.

no downsides

LWA Manga & OVA set in the universe where magic isn't dying & Luna Nova is still an competent witch school.

Thats why Diana is not grumpy & mad all the time.

How does Amanda put up with them?

I like to eat LOL!
what a shit character

Manga Akko is a prodigy with incredible magical potential.

I'm actually not much of a book reader outside of a few manga, but it'd be nice to share that experience nonetheless.
And indeed, we did, but only a glimpse. I'm still hoping that at some point in a future episode, they expand upon her reading hobby a little bit.
puu.sh
/vpir5/f19f91d2ca.webm

>implying Croix was right
No. She is even more wrong than Finnelan, and that should tell you how wrong she is.

>shit characters
>Shiny Chariot LOL!
>I like reading LOL!
>Mushrooms LOL!
>I'm perfect LOL!
>We're bullies LOL!
>I'm clumsy LOL!

I prefer the retard

It's time consuming but still enjoyable though. I'd love it though if we both managed to find a book we liked and read it together. It definitely would be nice to see her other personality though where she's all nerdy it'll be a shame if that was all we got.

exactly. lwa is trash.

>Just finished watching episode 14
Now I understand Akko is commie meme.

It's funny. The mangaka really didn't understood the subtlety of Diana's personality in the OVAs hiding a good student who cares about her school and the art of magic, instead of just being a bitch. The tv anime makes that aspect of her personality very straight foward.
Shame about tv Sucy though. She got flanderized pretty badly.

>America
>Russia
>Germany

Stop]!!

>tfw manga Sucy is better written than tv Sucy

Diana is fucking disgusting. Every time I see her stupid fucking face and hair I want to kill myself so I no longer have to tolerate the mental image of her pig shit-esque appearance in my mind.

Now Akko, there's a best girl.

If only we got Akko in that jumper again.
>Rip comfy Akko.

TV Diana is a 50/50.

She's a bitch and nothing more or less though.

I honestly feel like some of the earlier slice-of-life episodes could have been better used to expand upon character developments with green and blue team, and maybe we'll get something like that in a future episode, but boy it would have been nice too see an episode focused around Amanda and crew or seeing the more personal lifestyles of Diana and the bullies. At least I'll always have fanart.

Nah, Diana hasn't bullied Akko at all. Not even insulting Chariot by calling it childish. She's much more Hermione.

Why does trigger even bother to make Croix when they've already created Constanze?
Cons can even make a giant robot at this current state.

Because Constanze is likable

>Soft, dignified demeanor
>Strong
>Helpful
>Kind and supportive
>Generous and always willing to share

Jasminka is actually a really nice person. She's probably one of the few people who would be nice to your bitch ass.

For poetry.

>2 entire episodes with Croix
>Constanze is doing absolutely nothing
I'm mad.
As mad as not expanding on Jasmiska at all.
At least Lotte had an episode for herself, a romantic interest, and already had a personality.

Akko, go schlick it out and come back later.

Only if she got more food for doing it.

>Diana hasn't bullied Akko at all.
>Stopping her car so Hannah and Barbara can shit talk Akko.
>Get out of this school, you don't deserve to be here.

LWA desperately need Season 2

FUCKING THIS.
It just too fucking weird not seeing Constanze hanging around with teacher who has the same 'ideology' as her.

You don't deserve her taberu.

It needs a better writing staff. This show has been a mess so far with no sense of pacing. They got no direction until the second half instead of introducing the world alongside the plotline, developing characters, world and story at the same time instead of doing it separately.
What does the skelly episode give to the show? An entire minute of a very predictable sad moment?
This would be fine by a longer gag series but everyone expected LWA to expand from the OVAs since day one.

I hate the fuck out of Barbera but she always looks so good outside her uniform.

I prefer Barbara and dislike Hannah's personality but Hannah has better reaction images and I have more of them saved than I do reaction images of Barbara.

>defending a boring fatty

Yeah you're right, but the only way to fix this they need to make another season (12 episodes is fine) or Movie length OVA since there arent enough episodes left to explain & fix all those things.

she's cute
CUTE

They only did that to Sucy so that she won't overshadowed the main girl Akko

>What does the skelly episode give to the show? An entire minute of a very predictable sad moment?
I agree that the episode didn't contribute much plot-wise, but that was one of the funniest episodes so far. I was laughing constantly while watching it for the first time.

More like :

Manga Diana : 100% YAY
OVA Diana : 75% YAY
TV Diana : 5% YAY, WARNING !! YAY LEVELS LOW

>Hannah's personality
What personality?

They should told us first that TV LWA is episodic though.

But now its too late.

Sucy was already very popular as a neutral but caring person with dark tendencies. Now she's just plain evil.

I love Whataburger, their food is fucking delicious.

Why is she so cute

Her personality is being a heartless bully with no redeeming qualities.

Jasminka is a mistake.

Even in OVA2, she absolutely almost doing nothing at all

>TV Diana : 5% YAY, WARNING !! YAY LEVELS LOW

In the most recent episodes she's been pissy and even distant from Hannah and Barbera. I wonder if they'll soon get tired of her shitting all over new magic and start making fun of her too.

The amount of yays is inversely proportional to cuteness. While manga Dia is cute, if she had no yays she would be cuter.

>but that was one of the funniest episodes so far.
Really? I can't say I share those feelings. The funniest episode by far IMO has been the fish one. The skelly episode was noisy and annoying, and it didn't help it had the worst animation so far. The only gag I remember liking is when Lotte and Akko run to chase the skelleton while Sucy lazily follows.

I know but she's round and cute.
I want more Jasmiska.
Girls with her level of chub are so damn comfy to hug.

>Space Dandy
>Cowboy Beebop
>GiTS SAC
>Samurai Champloo
>Mushishi
>Natsume Yuujinchou
Nothing is wrong with episodic series, m9

And Akko is killing the remaining bits of yay little by little. ;_;

>she's round and cute.
>Girls with her level of chub are so damn comfy to hug.
You are man of taste indeed