Trump speaks at level of 8-year-old, new analysis finds

Donald Trump may call himself a genius on Twitter, but his spoken statements say otherwise.

An analysis of the President's first 30,000 words uttered in office found Mr Trump speaks at a third- to seventh-grade reading level – lower than any other President since 1929. Mr Trump’s vocabulary and grammatical structure is “significantly more simple, and less diverse” than any President since Herbert Hoover, the analysis found.

DRRRRRUMPF

And even at that, his way of talking is too complicated for most liberals to understand....

America understands at level of 8-year-old, new analysis finds.

They tried this propaganda shit 2 years ago, didn't work.

His supporters need to understand him somehow.

>a highly viewed public speaker communicates in simple terms so that everyone who listens can understand fully

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

DRRRRUUUUIUUMMMMMPPPPPPHHGGGGFFDDFFFFF

/thread
exquisitely rare spbp.

>Sup Forums elected a literal child to the highest office in burgerland

good job retards

That’s right. We must impeach now. His approval ratings are 0% in Mexico.
>12 cans
>2 scoops
>2.5 year old reading level
>literally Hitler

I’ve had enough. We must continue to #resist45. Impeach when?

>Trump speaks at level of 8-year-old

nigga supposed to be criticised for knowing his audience?

Followup article: Does this make Melania a pedophile? Our analyst says yes

>Sup Forums elected a literal child to the highest office in burgerland

This is actually not a bad thing if you think about it.

this is actually a public speaking tactic.

you use as few syllables as possible and the most common words as possible to ensure the widest range of potential listeners can completely comprehend your message.

if any politician in the world should be using the technique, it should be the president of the USA because when he speaks the whole world is listening and being able to state what you mean in as few, simple words as possible is paramount.

That's why he got elected so easily. The majority of the American people on average have a double digit IQ so of course having an idiot they can understand and relate to makes them more interested in him

The idea is to discredit psychology overall so that investmen banks can stop paying for mental healthcare (including PTSD therapy for veterans). It’s false flag liberal insanity to mitigate financial risks. Your move bankers.

>that pic
hit the nail on the head, Trump didn't even start any wars or overthrow a government yet

>Trump is a retard with a vocabulary of an 8 year old
Yet he still beat Hillary. Really says a lot of the Dems.

Op is a faggot

They're not wrong.

>left-leaning /lit/ has the highest IQ
>Sup Forums's IQ is in the shitter

Draw your own conclusions, gents.

Apparently they did understand him.
A certain other person did not manage to do this and is now unemployed.

Who is the idiot then?

trump and melania have seperate rooms

((Shugerman))

He talks like a child and eats like a child. Nobody claimed otherwise.

>speaks like a child
>still got elected
Says more about the voters and his opponent, doesn’t it?

You mean that only rural retards voted for him?

And they still voted for him. Lmao

the book says in the very beginning thats its all made up bullshit. how can anyone be this stupid.

If you want to call half of your electorate that.

Luv u libfags and your sad, sad ani dripping santorum like you all do. TOP KEK

Only a smart person can explain complicated subjects and issues simply. If a person relies on using big words to give the impression that they know what they're talking about they're dumb as fuck.

why no /mlp/? you bigot!

Perfect level to appeal to his inbred supporters

and this is bad? why would it be bad that a president can share a message that can be comprehended by literally everyone?

>black males can vote 1865?
>females votes 1920
>literacy test banned all black able 1965
really makes you think

Why you let people talk like that? Trump is your president ffs! If someone writes about our president same way as in that article, it'd be public execution

It's in there, just behind Sup Forums

No wonder the liberals hate him. He speaks at a higher education level than them.

>Releasing this article after the move he pulled today

How dumb are these people?

damn
>tattoos
>pregnant
>john cena
>weed
>looks like drugs

That's cute. They should try doing an analysis like this but with his books instead.
Trump is obviously highly intelligent, with the business he's built and the books he's written. It doesn't take a genius to learn a number of "intellectual" or "academic" terms and words. It does however, require quite a bit of intelligence and intuition to explain complicated things in a simple but effective manner that even the average American voter can understand. I guarantee that anyone who's ever called Mr. Trump stupid or otherwise has doubted his genius has never read his books. They are genius, and Trump himself mentions many sophisticated things in them that the average person could never understand.

93? noice, brings me up to a solid double digits

>Finally, Trump said he’d sign whatever immigration bill Congress could send him. “I’m not saying I want this or I want that. I will sign it,” he told the group.

A very stable genius at work here. Everything will be fine. American will for sure be UN-BLACKED

Well, he's been trying to urge NK into a war, and he claimed credit privately for the power play in Saudi Arabia

What is grade level 20? Doctoral level?

He's converting the children.
Future generations will understand this man. And grow up loving him.
8th diminsional battleship

you have to speak like a child when you're speaking to those with childlike minds (i.e. 99% of the population). it's the most practical way to get your point across.

But... judging by that pic "obama's shoes" are way too big for him as well. Unintentional revelation of Obama's overinflated ego?

>His approval ratings are 0% in Mexico.

we can go lower

>Unironically saying Hillary was too smart to win

fpbp

Libshits are getting nervous. Your days are numbered!

We're already at war with them. A cease-fire isn't an end.

They’ve already tried to attack him on this and nobody gave a fuck so now they’re trying again to hope it goes even better this time?

God-tier /fit/ IQ reporting in. Its true, Sup Forums is full of dumb self-hating virgins. These corridors are foul.

>mfw libtards got outwitted by an 8 year old

man, (((they))) still hate that herbert hoover chap

>You wanted to elect a retarded Democrat who ordered the killing of thousands of people.
Ask the Libyians shithead.

>Skinny-ass bitch
>God-tier

Go home fucking lightweight fuck

>I can't defend this fact
>Lets attack democrats
Every time.

It's significantly more difficult to communicate effectively to stupid people than it is to fan your balls with complex syntactical structures and obscure words. Trump's ability to talk to the bottom half of the bell curve is a big part of why he won.

Do libtards not realize that no one gives a fuck about their poor attempts at this shit other than themselves?

I mean what are the expectations here? That the evil nazi altrigthers will go
>Oh damn Trump said he was a genius but studies shows he's mentally 8 y/o? To hell with Dchslumpfs, #I'MWITHHER now!

Why can't the left meme? Has anyone else noticed this before?

>/mp/ - (neglible)
Way to reinforce stereotypes there, bud.

>iq statistics on Sup Forums

autism

Who gives a fuck? Would you rather he fill his speeches with jargon so English professors can jizz all over themselves?

>If I substitute random words with shit I found in the thesaurus, I'll sound smarter!
It's like I'm really in middle school again.

>6'4 105kg
>deadlift 5pl8
>skinny

Say tht to my face fukr n se wot hapns

It requires a sense of humor, and effort.

Hemmingway wrote at a 6th grade reading level. If people think they talk at anything above a 3rd grade level at any given day you're either an actual scientists presenting data or a liar.

Nah, they are still operating under the delusion that if they keep attacking him, they will manage to deligitimize his presidency, you know instead of just themselves, and he will step down.

>EXPERTS SAY

>be billionaire
>household name since the 70s
>elected president in most controversial election ever

hurr hes an idiot takin wid dem simple werds

Not that any 8-year-old has ever used the word admonish.

>I see you dont know /SG/ yet
Join and redpill yourself, your strength can be used to fight the jew.

yeah I'm so sure all that shit is true kike

Fairly understandable. However it should be clear that the previous two presidents spoke at a similar level. It has been going down for years for various reasons.

This article might have one believe that trump is merely a child in intellect but it's far from it. Really they're dumbing down their speech for everyone else because we're fucking retarded and it gets worse every year.

It's like you've never listened to Trump speech, shill

>reading books and scifi makes you smart
>having a high IQ makes you smart
>this is what people actually believe

>inb4 dunning kruger

this

Perfect for Sup Forums pol and rural dumbfucks.

>“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”
This is a real quote.

i heard he doesnt even use educated words like "problematic" and "expelliarmus"

That's because he's going to need them for the next election cycle.

stream-of-consciousness. so what? it's like Alex Jones on steroids. at least Trump isn't reading off a prompter

O hi there.

If if if if if if if if if

Well...okey doke.

Fuck off shareblue shill. Reveal your flag while you're at it.

((((((((SHUGERMAN))))))

They just cant stop, can they?

HEHEHE PRESDIENT TRturmP IspeKZLS LEIK A 3 YEAR OLdl HE haezZZ A IQ OF NUMBER 3 HEHEHE

IF YUuU are That FUCKIJJNT SMart
THEN COUnt DOWN TO 1 THRU 3
jhahHAHAHA TUMRP Cant COUNT DOWN TO 1 to 3 HhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HE dumB HAHAHAHA

Tdis tWILL BE NEWS!!!!!111111

>pic related
>the fucking cunt who wrote that article

Maybe he should be using a prompter because that shit barely makes any sense

>Americans are at their dumbest collectively since the civil war
>every news program explains things in the simplest terms with flashy graphics to reach bigger audiences
>normie American public is trained for getting news that way
>Trump uses this style effectively
>"wtf drumpfpfpf sounds like a child. IMMPPEEEEEAAAACCHHH"

>mixed grip
WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

ugh impeachment when?

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /biz/, /fit/, /sci/
What does this make me?

Says more about Americans

Syria needs no help based assad will get em all
>DYEL

Kys