Defcon 1 emergency

Defcon 1 emergency
Trying to convince my girlfriend not to become a feminist. Drop all your women hate copypasta and redpills

It’s already too late, user. You are incapable of doing it yourself and she will never respect you.

F

It doesn't work like that. Unless you're also a female.

A woman wanting to be treated right, sounds awful user.

why is she considering it? tell her men resent feminists and explain why.

Did she say why?

lol i tried the same thing.
We ended breaking up, and two weeks later she went full slut mode.
started fucking niggers, smoking weed, drinking etc etc.
Mind you, this was a virgin 10/10 god fearing cutie when we met.
College and working at starbucks i guess is all it took.
sad sad world guys, i feel like dying...

Tell her to look up all of the influential feminist writers and see where they ended up. Most of them ended up regretting their views, feeling depressed and alienated from the rest of society.

They ended up attempting suicide, being socially ostracized by their own peers, frustrated and lonely because they couldn't find good men when they wanted, or even going on to completely withdraw their feminist views. They were also huge sluts and degenrate dykes, etc. The only reason their message spread is because it was perfect for the rising psychologists like Frued to exploit women - which he's even admitted to.

Curious, does Sup Forums at least believe women should have equal rights as men? And do you believe they already have that?

my man, this isn't something you win with a big debate or argument.

just focus on fucking her good, then during pillowtalk drop some minor red pills and increase naturally over time.

women subordinate their political beliefs for a man whose dick they want

but also, it's probably too late to save her if she's already started reading feminist AKA marxist works.

Feminism was a tool used to break down the family structure to push communism on easily influenced women and make Jewish psychiatrists wealthy.

>has to post a roastie slut in order to get (you)s

How the fuck do men earn more money in gender studies?

there are many definitions for "equal rights"
Personally I believe in traditional family values and i think it's freedom.

i used to date a lot of girls, casually and thought it was the only way to cope with the lack of values in our society but i see things differently now.

women are NOT the same as men, and shouldn't be treated as such. they don't want to be treated the same.

equal opportunity is fine, but "equality" is a marxist joke.

17pbp

I mean equal education, economic oppurtunities etc... and representation

>trying to convince women of anything.

You already lost.

those are called wives, not feminists

And this is the last one. Basically, you can't use fact with women. Also don't try to tell her that whores have hicher divorce rates or that feminism is behind white genocide because she is not going to give a fuck. Just tell her how undesirable are feminist women to your arverage man.

>right in the cunt

This may turn her femcunt but it’s my fave woman-hating meme.

They just kick so much ass at "other" that they beat women at GS & other combined.

That man is my hero

Feminism is garbage
You have to break up with her

Redpill me on Selena Mooney. Is she a Jew?

i'm fine with that except for
>and representation
that's ultimately up to women. i am strongly against forced diversity, affirmative action etc, and that includes being forced to have equal representation of sexes in the workplace.

Whoever made this is a bit of a brainlet.

Kill her and buy a robot gf

just tell her she's a cunt for doing it, if anythings gonna convince her to become a feminist it's you trying to convince her not to with autistic memes

Don’t diss graff by comparing it to some slit.

CUNT PUNT!

unfortunately its much worse than this, you can never redpill a woman you can only make them change their views because they have a new in group.

>Google 'country ranked by iq'
>explain whites developed all modern laws, governments and technologies
>if she wants diversity, tell her "let's go move to Newark (NJ), Compton (CA) or the south side of Chicago (IL)"

it says 'general' studies

Best answer ive ever recieved

RARE
A
R
E