TANOMO!

TANOMO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PwU1gqJS2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just watched the first 3 episodes. Can someone tel me why this anime is so controversial? There seem to be shit loads of people who consider it the second coming of Christ white plenty others call it 3/10 dog shit.

>Cockona

Some people take anime way too seriously

The latter shitpost in reaction to the former

Papika has big stupid feet

>white plenty others call it 3/10 dog shit
It became a shitposting topic, first by dedicated anti-yuri spammers, then when the later episodes weren't as strong as the first ones, but the anime grew in popularity around here by anyone else that just wanted to shitpost on thursday airing day
Some people might like it for the yuri-elements, personally never cared much for them, but fell in love with this anime for its visual strengths, imaginative worlds and variety of episodes. And Yayaka.

I want to have hold hands with, long strolls on the beach with, go on dates with and give foot massages to Kokona! Of course this is after we exchange our vows.

Because the 2nd half is so terrible it makes the first half look bad.

Ah, the good old writers change. Never stop meming.

>either you love it or you hate it
not true
i thought it was well animated and entertaining, it was something fun to look forward to each week. i mean, i don't think it's AOTY but it certainly wasn't bad

It was all pure illusion

>tfw you really like a show but you can't recommend it to friends because le funny fanservice of cartoon little girls meme

I don't even know how I would introduce it to them. Even the name sounds silly.
But that just adds to the "not for everyone " aura.

>friends
what a faggot

It totally would be for everyone, if the Japs weren't such daggum perverts.
youtube.com/watch?v=6PwU1gqJS2c
LOOK AT HOW FUCKING HYPE THIS OP IS. It'd sell it to anyone.

It ended very differently from how it started. Some people, like me, thought that the dramatic weight the last 2 episodes tried to convey was a bit surprising considering the story before that point hardly hinted on Kokona's family or their relevance to her life all. I've heard people say you have to dive really hard on its visuals since most of it foreshadows the ending, but it could have atleast tried to make the non-visual story look like there was something more to Kokona and Papika beyond them being casual explorers in various dream worlds.

Just say that is has some of the most impressive art direction of anime tv feature to date. That's not even a lie. The art direction is a fucking 11/10. You need serious amounts of skill to make such an insane mesh of colors look this harmonious.

Is this Gabriel Dropout?

From my own experience watching,
When it started it was going to probably be one of my favorite shows, easily my AotY. Seriously the first 9 episodes are really well done, just the range of scenarios and emotions they had were amazing. But then it got very bad, it tried to deep and pretentious but failed miserably, it introduced new characters that did nothing, it threw pointless backstory around like we cared about pointless background character #7. In the end the ending ruins the whole series and makes you hate it because it fucked up so hard with so much promise

>it tried to deep and pretentious but failed miserably
It themes stayed consistent throughout the entire series. What pretentious stuff did it add?
>it introduced new characters that did nothing
This only goes for Nyu. And that's the joke.
>it threw pointless backstory around
It was elemental to Coconas story and development and also for understanding PI.
>like we cared about pointless background
Hot opinion, but everybody liked what the series did with Salt.