nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/co
youtu.be/BFkYoT5Gezo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

tay tho

Trump wins yet again

I didn't like how the Bannon arc went.

Thanks!
Is there an Estimated time of when they will actually start the work then?
ahasu not same psot

Nice to have American made cars again

MAGA

your tiny cutlet cock? do you have a microscope and tweezers?

also everyone makes typos theres nothing wrong with that. I just asked to clarify

>It never stops

Imo the execs at Disney should get deported somewhere shitty as well, fuckers not only replaced all the tech heads at Disney with shitskins but forced them to spend 9 months teaching them how to do their job for them before they replaced them

>Corey Booker and Kamala Harris join the Senate Judiciary Committee
Somebody is nervous

That's a cute anime girl desu

Shouldn't have been an egoistical drunkard that pissed on everything.

Trump is a democrat puppet all along. He admitted it when he said he trusted congress and would sign anything that came across his desk. At least we locked her up......

Need more Melania mommy pics

youtube.com/watch?v=zkFvxeZcmZk

b-but Amnesty Don

Trump is going to look over the prototypes in a few weeks.

They've been testing them, btw. Thicc wall failed grappling hook test.

Casualties happen anytime theres a circular firing squad.

that saudi trip was KINO

Is Steele Dossier U.S. government property if FBI paid Steele to finish it?

yea, tay.
also maga

Kill yourself
Don't even have enough respect for Trump to keep your thoughts about Melania non-lewd

JUST

Reminder:

Absolutely nothing will happen with:
>Fusion GPS
>Steele
>the dossier
>Obama admin FISA warrants
>Mueller team leaks/overreach
>Awan/DWS
>the DNC
>Clinton emails/CF

Keep denying reality
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/co

And it wont

I agree. But I do enjoy following the investigations anyways.

She's like a beacon of light and courage in a sea of darkness and shame.

>Is Steele Dossier U.S. government property if FBI paid Steele to finish it?
I'm not sure, I believe that law of U.S. copyright only applies for work done by public servants, not commissioned work

I was banned from facebook by 32th time

If Melania didn't want me to have lewd thoughts she shouldn't keep making my dick hard

>when there are women living with their "abusers" while exploiting this program
How do expose these leeches?

Reposting for visibility: DACA will not pass like this, demomutts will never vote for it! Shutdown (sabotage of govt.) imminent!
shit I hope welfare and foostambs don't work during it.

Brave. Powerful. Inspiring.

Failed as in they got over it or failed as in the hook failed to get over the wall?

>using faceberg to begin with

Is there anyone here from NM? Is Susana Martinez liked or hated? I can't get a straight answer on that from anything. What would happen if she ran for senate?

> using FB
Why?

I love how she does t give a shit about shitskin tradition or cultural norms
Warms the cockles of my heart(if you understood that reference you're pretty awesome)

You mean your fucking live-in mammy.

These Marxist elites just want to keep their slaves.

how. how. This is insane.
>AMNESTY DON
>TRUMP HATES IMMIGRANTS
the media literally propels Trump to success with their delusional contradictions. They can't be this accidentally stupid.

Civic nationalism is retarded and doomed

Pro-tip: They are.

She's cute

He said the wall failed which makes me think that he means the person could climb it with the hook.

Pic sauce?

Honestly just repost the entire thing.

>Shutdown (sabotage of govt.) imminent!
God willing! Nothing hurts a party more than a shutdown, specially one motivated by non citizen protection at the expense of citizens.

With such little self control there's no way you're not a weebshit NEET

Why are you there?

Alternative Media

BUT Sup Forums TOLD ME.HE WAS AMNESTY DON

Then we'll know without a doubt that you cannot use a broken system to fix that system, and that you have to work outside of it.

>Failed as in they got over it or failed as in the hook failed to get over the wall?

The hook set, and they could climb it.

Razortop cut the rope as soon as they put weight on it.

Roundtop walls resisted the hook.

>inb4 doug jones somehow takes credit

It's a stepping stone to ethnic nationalism. Fuck off.

Attn 2018 candidates. For every candidate, my first question is "Do you support President Trump policies? Yes or No." Let the cards fall where they may.

It just failed

They're crying, quick burn the constitution!

Do you have zero relatives or something?

THROW THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

Yes, and right now I'm masturbating to the mental image of Melania scissoring the Argentinian First Lady. It's her fault for putting these thoughts in my head, the Slav whore.

>US President Donald Trump don use social media fire back North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un when im talk say im nuclear launch button big pass Kim own.
>Na Kim first start dis year battle-of-yabis between di two leaders when im talk for Monday say na for im table im dey keep di button to launch nuclear bomb.
BBC News reporting the real stories.

So does the bill to fund the government on January 19th have anything to do with DACA?

A few Republicans in the House stated that there will be no DACA in the bill. So if that is the case, and DACA is a standalone bill, can it pass the House?

I'm just confused. It sounds like Paul Ryan is trying to be slick and get this thing in the January 19th bill, while Mark Meadows, Dave Brat, and Raul Labrador are trying to prevent him from doing that.

In any case, this is fucking nuts. Trump has basically caved and suddenly wants illegals to be given amnesty. He's all over the fucking place.

Still not sure what #wegotthis means; that tranny doesn't even have his own balls anymore

My apology to my house negro

I know a guy who knocked an illegal up and she always tried to get him into fights or hit her to get a green card.

Auto-cut IIRC

>how. how. This is insane.

By ending TPS, as per the story.

And yes, the MSM narratives are a schizophrenic mess. You know what people do with that?

>Ignore it

I keep in contact with them the old fashioned way. Texting and occasional phone calls.

>when you can get shot by your meth dealer and citizenship
How do you shut this program down?

f-fine!
BREAKING: HOUSE MEMBERS BOB GOODLATTE, MARTHA MCSALLY, MICHAEL MCCAUL, AND RAUL LABRADOR TO UNVEIL THEIR DACA BILL TOMORROW. IT INCLUDES

-PROTECTIONS FOR 800,000 DACA RECIPIENTS
-FUNDING FOR 800 MILES OF BORDER WALL, CAMERAS, SENSORS, DRONES, AND INTERIOR ENFORCEMENT AGENTS
-ENDING OF VISA LOTTERY
-ENDING OF CHAIN MIGRATION
-INSTATING E-VERIFY EMPLOYMENT SYSTEMS

HOUSE WANTS TO PUSH THEIR OWN BILL SO THEY DON'T GET JAMMED BY SENATE; HOUSE LEADERSHIP PLAYING THEIR CARDS CLOSE TO THE VEST FOR NOW BUT ARE SUPPORTIVE OF THIS BILL

Where the fuck is El Salvador and Honduras? Some place in Central America? Why the fuck are they here?

Brazilanon: take these fucking spics to your farm and let them get their throat ripped out by those panthers. I'm fucking sick of this shit.

Trump is going to kick out ~100k Indians and legalize 15mil Mexicans lol praisekek

Bro, I don't think people watched the entire 50+ minutes of the DACA meeting.

It starts out with a lot of self-congratulating and "agreement." This is followed up and encouraged by Trump basically "giving" away every piece of leverage he has. Some Dems (Hoyer and Feinstein) smell blood in the water, remember this is on camera, and start asking for "comprehensive" reform and a "clean" DACA bill.

This is after 30+ minutes of everyone agreeing to take this piece-meal and staying away from the "comprehensive" trap.

McCarthy calls Feinstein on her bullshit-- "What exactly do you mean as clean?" Trump says that he believes Feinstein means DACA for Wall, E-Verify, and No chain migration. She tips her hand and reveals she's trying to get a "clean" DACA AND THEN "go to work" on "comprehensive" reform.

>This is all a ruse to let DACA fail. Trump will look great because he was willing to do DACA-- "it's about love" and the Dems will look like the infighting rats they are.

>This will fail
>DACA "kids" will be fucked
>they will riot (see Pelosi's townhall)
>Dems will fracture (they are a coalition of highly disparte groups)
>Trump will be able to booty-blast them into submission.
>all the while looking like the adult in the room

Trump ordered late Tuesday that the Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats put in place procedures for intelligence and law enforcement officials requesting the unmasking of American citizens and the dissemination of those names in foreign intelligence reports.

Trump has given the DNI 30 days to:
>“issue and release publicly a policy requiring that each element of the Intelligence Community (IC) develop and maintain procedures for responding to requests from Federal, State, local, tribal, or territorial government officials for non-public identity information concerning known unconsenting United States persons that was originally omitted from disseminated intelligence reports."
>The DNI must develop procedures with ALL 16 intelligence agencies and law enforcement “for the collection, retention, and dissemination of information concerning United States persons established pursuant to section 2.3 of Executive Order 12333 of December 4, 1981 (United States Intelligence Activities), as amended.”
>The memorandum states the DNI must also include procedures for the “standard minimization procedures established pursuant to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 (50 U.S.C. 1801 et seq.); and… any other procedures for the collection, retention, or dissemination of information concerning United States persons required by law.”
>The memorandum also states that the DNI “may not modify or otherwise supersede the issued guidance, or any successor guidance, absent notification to the President, through the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, of the proposed modifications or new guidance and the passage of 30 days following such notification.”

>A few Republicans in the House stated that there will be no DACA in the bill. So if that is the case, and DACA is a standalone bill, can it pass the House?

No. Straight out no.

>2,000 mile long border
>800 miles of wall

retarded

Here is an anecdote: I had to create an account to test some fancy integration with some systems a couple of years ago. Here is the information I put

> a google images pic
> John Doe as name
> an email account just created on google
> garbage in whatever field that was mandatory

In less than 3 weeks it started suggesting me people I know in real life including people I don't talk for a decade at least while suggesting very few people I don't know. Bottom line is:

> stick to Sup Forums for news and alternative anything

Trump derangement syndrome is real

>progressive fronting corporations used to being able to pay slave wages suddenly faced with the prospect of having to pay real wages to actual citizens

fuggg what ever will they do

100% this, but brainlets and those with low attention span wont get it

>AMNESTY DON
>needs 60 votes
>full of everything Trump wants
>people think Democrats will vote for it
Democrats want the 11 million to be citizens, they will gladly sacrifice 800,000 to prevent their removal. Use your heads

youtu.be/BFkYoT5Gezo

>Do you have zero relatives or something?
They all can call my cellphone, landline, facetime me for those who have apple rigs, SMS, meet in person or send an email to my company email.

>the audacity of illegals
Checked

Lovely

why did god create homosexual men?

TRASH

Lol Bernouts mad that everybody is ignoring Bernie and want Oprah