Battle of fugging next week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=op0uloAV0wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOON

>sex battle
>first one to cum loses

This bitch is fucking ugly.

agreed, they really could have gotten a better character design but go with a titless librarian.

>generic hairdo and face
>slut outfit
>problem glasses
She better have the best personality ever to make up for that design.

>titless
Do you realize she's 12 years old, you autistic mong?

I think Denki and Inojin are on the wrong side

fuck off

TIMESKIP WHEN

I find ninja school shenanigans more fun than the upcoming super cereal "oh no Konoha has been destroyed again, only Na- Boruto can stop the badguy!" plot.

The only reason i'm even watching the show is to see what the girl with the doll can do. Her design is too interesting to just be a background character.

It's weird how cute some of the background kids are even though we'll probably never see them again.

My dad works at SP and he said you'll never see anything regarding her

Nice legs.

There is so much outrage over these latest leggy pics that Ikemoto is putting out.

They fucking RUINED metal lee

Metal Lee didn't have a personality until this episode.

Honestly, it's getting old now. Can't they complain about something else?

I think his nervousness is a cute personality quirk.

Based Ikemoto triggering tumblrtards

Is that from an upcoming volume cover?

What's that from? new volume? muh dick

Yup, it's the third volume cover.

>That question mark on the relationship between Bort and Mitsuki
It's going to be homolust, ain't it?

Jesus is her arm broken?

>No relationship between Sarada and ChouChou

Reminder she's for Boruto dick only

Jesus, is that the grill from the Ramen Stand in the background? She got really ugly.

She gave too much hand jobs.

No incest!

You might be joking but that lady actually does resemble her father, If that is Ayano I'm glad Kishi is embracing realistic ageing. Anko for example is almost 45 now with years of bad eating habits so it would be weird for her to still look like a hot 20 something (unless she was Tsunade).

does Kishimoto have anything to do with the anime or the manga at the moment?

He supervises the series

He's the editor for the manga

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Naruto's first act as Hokage was probably declaring Ichiraku Ramen to be the national food dish of the country. He's probably spent enough money there over the years that the chef guy was able to open a chain of restaurants by now.

are you okay class rep

If Sarada and Bort have children, which clan will they belong to? Uchiha, Uzumaki or Hyuuga?

Bort is a huge Sasukefag so he'd probably be willing to take the Uchiha name.

They are like 10 years old. Die in a fire you fucking pedos.

>implying you wouldn't first gen hinata or hanabi from the last movie

Uchiha cause uchiha's are superior

It's a shame that their kid will not have a tip top god-tier clan to breed with for more eugenics. They've pretty much used up all the good ones.

>no sexy aunt Hanabi trying to /ss/ with Boruto
Hyuga clan produces the finest of women.

That weird ass name Hagoromo had because it is literally god reborn

I don't know. Naruto's children seem to officially be Uzumakis so maybe the father's clan takes priority.

Though there are exceptions, they gave Naruto his mother's clan but that might have been to hide his identity as the Hokage's son. But also Sai was a clanless orphan so he seems to have married into the Yamanakas.

I guess it's just whoever wants to marry into the other's clan or whatever.

Nardo should've hit it off with Hanabi instead of Hinata

Ootsutsuki

>ruin salad early on
>not-naruto is even less likable
>new manga artist is trash
>boring anime
no thanks

You realize her mother is Sakura. There is no hope for her.

The only other clan that could have been good to mix in was possibly the Senju, but Tsunade wasted her genes plus how unlikely it was for any future descendants to inherit Mokuton.
Maybe Karin will have a kid with someone, then they can get some more Uzumaki blood into the line.

Maybe Salad will be lucky and get a decent chest from her Uchiha genes.

>ruin salad early on
I'm pretty sure he is the same as always.

>boring anime
3 episodes in when all they've done is introduce characters?

it already sucks to know that these kids are going to be as op as the last generation. What's the point of teaching them ninja tricks they're never going to need

Whoever has the better clan. With all the Uchiha dick sucking by Kishimoto and Boruto himself, it's obvious.

Hinata got the Uzumaki name cause she isnt the heiress of the Hyuuga. It's that simple.

delet

Holy shit

>Though there are exceptions, they gave Naruto his mother's clan but that might have been to hide his identity as the Hokage's son

Kiba has his mom's clan, as well. Seems like "whichever one's most prestigious" for the most part.

Himawari filler episode when?

They can't fug because Bort is for Class Rep only

>Hinata got the Uzumaki name cause she isnt the heiress of the Hyuuga
More like because they aren't going to give the new MC the last name of a minor clan.

Meanwhile "Uzumaki" is part of the title of the first and last Naruto chapters.

It's like if Son Gohan were called Ox King Jr.

Wtf is Boruto. Is this going to be another 600 episodes on Naruto but with a B instead. Oh look Boruto saving Basuke. And his master Biraiya dies from Bain. And Boruto likes Bakura. Real boriginal.

i am not even sure this character will be cannon in the manga

She is a slut that wants to fuck Inojin and Metal Lee

So does everyone else in the series too, user

So, is this show wotrth watching? I read some naruto back then and thought it was okay.

What the fuck is up with her clothes? Really?

OTP

Is Metal Lee supposed to be a class rep too? He was going to report the boys for skipping class and Shino put him in charge with Sumire for the community service.

Next episode is the first one I'm actually looking forward to, I hope Salad has more techniques and jutsu than MEGATON PUNCH.

Salad is too good for Boruto. Let Class Rep have him. Pair Mituski with Salad.

will naruto ever have an op as iconic as this one

youtube.com/watch?v=op0uloAV0wY

I agree Slut x Brat Boruto and Heroine Salad x Near Perfect Husbando Mitsuki are superior pairings. Great to see the Japs think so too.

I wish the series focused on the adults and their challenges as adults.

we didn't need these ugly kid clones.

Sarada can be a strong independent woman since it would be hard for her to be a hokage and mom (and if she got with Boruto who wants to be a wanderer they'd have no one to watch them) and I prefer Mitsuki with everyone's favorite fat black girl.

That being said I was sad ChouChou called him creepy in the databooks after he complimented her and said she was fine the way she was.

How big will Hanabis tits be?

Twice as much as Hinata's because Hanabi is better than her in absolutely everything

Don't worry user Salad doesn't have to worry about carrying a child to term when Papa Orochimaru can just grow their child in a vat.

Well considering Hinata's tits were retconned...

Never forget, never forgive

Nah, Hinata works better as a wife.
Hanabi is better as a side chick, be it with Hinata's knowledge or not.

>Hanabi is the first to be bustier than Tsunade and without magic as well

It better be with her knowledge

Hinata already had pretty large ones as 12 year though.
But who knows, maybe Hanabi is a late bloomer.

Why did all the milfs get rid of their long hair?

Ino still has hers, no?

Isn't a short bob the usual mom haircut?

no time to take care of hair because kids

You want to see Naruto and Shikamaru do tiring paperwork, Sasuke strolling through some woods and Hinata doing laundry?

The usual mom haircut in anime is usually a low ponytail, sometimes to the side. Hinata and Sakura already had them-Hinata in the last chapter and Sakura had it when Sarada was younger like we saw in Gaiden.

>always regarded Kishimoto as a bad artist
>the new artist they found is even worse

is it that hard to find a good artist in Japan? I know they tend to be shittier than western artists on average, but come on...

She hasn't gargled any cocks for like 3 minutes

All good artists doing fanbooks of popular series that getting drawn by shitty ones.

Who will have bigger boobs?
Chouchou or Himawari?

I'm pretty sure it'll be ChouChou since she is fat.

Chouchou but only because she's generally fat. Hima's will be better

Link to previous thread, if there was one.

Nah fuck that.

I want to see adult missions e.g.

cool espionage missions with Shikamaru, Ino, Shino and Sai

Cool Trackng, Hunt and Pursue missions with Kiba and Hinata

Cool Battle missions with all the adults

Solo Sasuke Missions.

Old Team revivals ei.g. SRA team etc.

Fuck all this peace shit. This is a ninja genre. give me more ninja shit (without ugly kids).
cool Hunt