Countries with laws against Holocaust denial

>Countries with laws against Holocaust denial

What does this mean in practice? Can you even bring it up in a conversation? Joke about it?

this shit exists?

and in russia?

wtf is ur issues

I love my country

Good job Slovensko. Gas the cigani while you're at it

Nazis killed over 20 million civilians in Russia. Do you really think they'd allow any pro-Nazi revisionism? Don't be dumb.

I used to live in Romania, I honestly haven't met anyone who thought the holocaust actually happened

Russia is cucked af you dumb Amerimutt, stop consuming Jew media

I once spoke about it with someone. But it was after we both knew we visited Sup Forums. And it was in psychiatry. So...

Wrong context, pal.
THIS ONLY COUNTS FOR A AMERICAN.

>mfw not even Canada has laws against Holocaust denial
Get your shit together

The Holocaust never happened but it should have.

See: nobody is arresting me.

Actually no, the holodomor was perpetrated by the communists, not the NatSoc's

>American replies to Spanish pride with the mutt meme.

It's legal to deny it in the Netherlands? Huh, strange.

i've always wanted to know. is the girl in the background your sister?

>amerimutt posting amerimutt memes

actual white people have a very inquisitive nature, countries in red are not white they bow down to foreigners

Source required; Seems like Commie Propaganda

That poor kid, he's probably so excited to be there

What does that have to do with Holocaust denial you retarded fuck? If Ukraine wants to ban Holodomor denial then good for it, I'd understand, but you also gotta understand why Russia would ban Nazi revisionism (like Holocaust denial) after the shit that happened in WW2.

You can still go to court here if some old kike finds your denial offensive.

*user arrested for hate speech*

Wouldn't pull out.

Call me a mutt I don't care

You made a claim that "nazis killed 20m blah blah blah" and it was incorrect, as it was the communists who actually did it during the holodomor.
Don't try to derail this shit with anger and Semitic pilpul argument tactics.

"Muh based Russia"

>Mutt unironically thought that Russia is not kiked

Here it's more complicated than that. The thing is that the law itself is not about holocaust exceptionally, it's about prohibition of denying nazi war crimes in general. It includes crimes commited by germans against everyone - poles, serbs, jews, french, anglos, anyone, it doesn't make any distinctions

user we all have desires but you must pull out. we cannot make more of her.

Yeah, that's why they have specific laws forbidding anyone from questioning the Jewish death toll but no specific law forbidding the questioning of any other death toll.

And some West idiots think Russia is somehow not owned by Jews.

You should paint NL red too.
We dont have ang laws against holocaust denial, but it will be prosecuted under hate speech laws.

you government tells you what thought is illegal and you defend it. shut up

The irony is that Russia denies its own genocides

Kek, I am not depending Pootin and his fag-crew, you retarded leaf, I explaining the nuisance. And if you actually give a fuck about what government tells you to think, well you're a fucking braindead faggot.

Unitedstatians might be the biggest degeneracy promoters and kike lovers out there, to the point of literally mutilating their penises to please their masters, but at least they're free to deny the holocaust ever happened. Gotta give them that I guess.

It means that you can go to court and have to pay money for denying the holocaust. You can even go to jail if you are caught several times.
However, i can totally deny the armenian genocide because the constitutional council said that the law project against this denial was a severe threat to our free speech.

There are no laws against holocaust denial in Russia.
You cannot display nazi symbols or glorify nazism, but doing research and coming up with alternative facts is okay and there are many of "alternative history" freaks.

Dunno.
Ours is mixed in with some shit of not promoting or supporting political shit that was condemned of genocide...

You also have a guy promoting chaos undivided...

Canada has one too, our "Hate Speech" laws specifically mention the Holocaust, although they're supposed to be generalized.

redpill me on putin. i'm a first generation slav here(not russian) in america. every man in my family loves putin because he holds traditional values and cares about his people. (so they say)

can you tell me why you dislike putin, as someone living in russia?

tl;dr russian anons redpill me on putin

Is this shit really illegal here? wtf