Hey Eurabs

Have you ever fucked a Muslim girl? Or is it haram? How was it?

no and i don't think i want to they smell and are hairy

got a BJ once. was terrible

>fucked

Nah, I dated a Muslim Iranian named Kashi for years. She was gorgeous with olive skin, dark hair and green eyes. Her father was a prominent doctor in Boston and was sending money to terrorist organizations. He fled the US and Kashi abandoned religion all-together. Honestly anons, it was the best girl I dated. She had morals and virtue. I cheated on her and blew the best girl I have ever had in my life. She had it all and is now an ocular surgeon. Im a shit-tier attorney, buried in student loans and broke. FML

There there user, suicide is a viable option.

Eh, I have danced around the option user. I am so broke, I drop eggs into ramen noodles. My life is shit.

is this from r9k

This sounds like the plot of a pretty decent show desu, should get on that user.

Shit could always be always be worse man.

eurofags wont admit that the only virgin womens left are muslims

Only sluts will bang a out of marriage. Only uber sluts will bang an infidel.

If you become a muslim there are som ways out of the marriage requirement.

Nah, my life is literally shit. Seriously, I am handsome and educated. It really doesn't matter. It's all relative. As an ADA i make just north of 50K a year. I have student loans up the ass and used my credit cards to get me through law school. Learn a trade anons. Please, this is the most realist shit you will see on this shit site. Learn a trade and get good at it. Higher education isn't the answer. Become electricians.

it was a blast

Join the army and never be broke again user

AND GAMING

Do they have to be practicing to count? I dated a Persian in college but she was from one of those families that missed the Shah and hated Islam.

College is free there lol
Also electrical engineering m8

I've been dating one for a year now. Had a weekend getaway to Malaga past summer and convinced her to wear the swimsuit I bought her. She is proper busty the swimsuit was practically bursting. I thought about getting a bikini but she'd be too uncomfortable.

It's the cutest thing ever watching her first time showing skin like this, she wouldn't leave my side lads

I dont think the GI bill has a reciprocal agreement user. I am fucked. Seriously, no lie, it feels as though the walls are closing in. Financial pressure will be my ruin.

I am fucked user, there is no saving me. Seriously, the only thing keeping me afloat is Warren Zevon and booze. Life in burgerland is treacherous. .

>burger land
Can't you move to the land of the whites Argentina? Or will the financial Jew track you down?