He has a point

He has a point

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/node/154464
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop living in states that fuck you over.

Sincerely

Wayne Lambright
California native.

Why does a police department have a twitter account? I fuckin hate how everything needs a social media page nowadays.

fuck off wayne

this so much

if social media was gone society would improve tenfold

newstatesman.com/node/154464

> do something that's illegal
> complain about whay they knowingly did illegal got them in trouble

Gotta love idiots.

>NIGGA GOT MAH ILLEGAL WEED I DINDU NUFFINS MAN KILL THE COP FOR CATCHING ME 9LBS OF WEED MAN
why are nigger so stupid

if you get locked up bc of weed you have bigger problems desu senpai. police don’t fuck people up for nothing

>Does illegal thing.
>Says it's not a major crime so people should not bother to lock them up.
Saw no point there.

>only tenfold

>someone does something that isn't immoral and harms no one
>that person gets locked up for running afoul of laws designed solely to protect the CIA's monopoly on drug income
>you take pleasure in their suffering and insult them
Fucking cucksouled bootlicker.

>he thinks funding criminals and gangs is moral

Typical stoner mentality, everyone.

Well, if I had to choose I'd rather fund street gangs than the CIA. But best of all is to just legalize it so no criminals are benefiting from it at all. And I'm not a stoner, you brainlet syrupnigger. I'm a libertarians who things potsmokers are degenerates.

Yep, you should drop by the police department and prove it!

>I'm a libertarians who things(sic)

Okay. I think we're done here.

Wayne confirmed degenerate pothead faggot.

>when your entire existence revolves around weed.

Oh shit I mistyped a word! Yes, we're definitely done. You may automatically disregard the argument without refutation and go directly to the winner's circle. Pat yourself on the back, you smokin' genius!

OP only makes sense if you apply nigger logic to reading the tweet. There's literally no logic in the guy tweeting in response to the police. The police jokingly ask people to come in and have a talk about it since it's quite a bit of weed, knowing that the perp probably won't turn him/herself in. The nigger then assumes that since police make a joke then it should be just fine to sell it eventhough it's against the law, if it was cocaine nigger would say the same thing. In other words niggers don't know how stupid they are but assume people think as stupid as they do.

>ad hominem
>thinks he has the right to declare anything at all a winner

Sad.

I thought weed was legal in DC anyway, nigga

>if social media was gone society would improve tenfold

this is world war 3, the information war has broke and the only way out is to throw away your cellphone and stay off social media and the internet

The day of the rake is coming, cryptokike.

>Stop living in states that fuck you over.
>Sincerely
>Wayne Lambright
>California native.

how are those fires, mudslides and earthquakes treating you? enjoy the wrath of God!

ONLY GOVERNMENT APPROVED SUBSTANCES, CITIZEN.

even in a where its legal that amount will get you in trouble

This individual understands.

The age of transhumanism is upon us. Think about how much technology influences your communication habits, social media psychologically programs its user base.

It's easier now than ever to make the goys human cattle when they are glued to a screen 18 hours a day consuming tailored information. That's why there is an entire business sector created solely upon the goal of manipulating and selling your data so they can more efficiently influence either what you purchase or how you think.

A healthy life is built upon virtues and the internet will undermine and destroy any that you try to uphold for yourself.

>saw half an inch off your shotgun barrel
>atf shoots your dog and your wife

>how are those fires, mudslides and earthquakes treating you? enjoy the wrath of God!
Says the fucking Kiwi...

No he doesn't. They joke about because it's not a tragedy that happens overnight, it's something that happens long term.

Recreational weed is legal in DC too. So basically the only crime is having to much of a legal substance.

I don't understand why you replied to me. How is Ruby Ridge related to anything I posted?

user, I...

I don't think buying pot from my uncle who grows it in his backyard is funding very many gangs.

Wait til you learn about the capabilities of EMF resonance on the CNS

COPS WOULD TWEET ABOUT ARRESTING YOU FOR SHOE GAZING IF THEY COULD

>Stop living in states that fuck you over.
>Lives in California

the point is that running a red light when there's no traffic or dropping a lightning link into your rifle are both crimes that hurt no one, but no one who ever got caught doing it would claim they dindu nuffin wrong like weedicts.

>Saw no point there.
Police treat violation of drug laws so seriously that they will bust through someone's front door with an armored personnel carrier, shoot their dog, throw their children on the ground with a gun to the back of their heads, arrest the perp, and throw him in prison for decades.
Then they post light-hearted, humorous anecdotes related to their rabid enforcement of those treasonous laws on social media like they really don't think it's a very serious offense after all.
The point is hypocrisy you muppet.

every police car around here has their local precinct's twitter account on the trunk, sometimes others places.

I would claim that. Because I'm old enough to distinguish between moral wrongness and legal wrongness. There's literally nothing wrong with running a red light on a deserted street. Do you seriously believe that the government declaring something wrong actually makes it wrong?

The law is fiat morality. Like federal reserve dollars are fiat money. And like niggers and canadians are fiat people. Elevating decree by force above your own moral compass is the essence of cucksoul.

policework on a daily basis. whatever was going on in this case was especially retarded

there's a difference between thinking something illegal shouldn't be and flagrantly doing illegal things and then acting like you did nothing wrong when you get caught.

stones are that stupid this actually works?
Yes he does

>too lazy to know your beat
>just use a twitter account to "communicate with the people"

>doing illegal things and then acting like you did nothing wrong
There you go again, equating illegal with wrong after I specifically refuted it. At least have the decency to pretend you read what I said. Fucking mindless NPC, following your little script, unable to process input that isn't preprogrammed.

this resonates with me

is this bait or are you legitimately retarded? whether you think a law is moral or not has zero bearing on the fact that you will be punished if you get caught breaking it. feeling entitled to get away with breaking the law just because you don't agree with it is the mentality of a nigger or a 2 year old.

Being punished and being in the wrong are not the same thing you insufferable, bootlicking shitwit.