Why do people on here use "shill" like it's an argument?

It doesn't do anything to refute someone's statement. Even if someone was paid to post here, that doesn't invalidate their evidence...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing#Internet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HBGary#Astroturfing
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/russian-troll-factory-activists-protests-us-election
usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/11/29/net-neutrality-comments-mostly-came-bots-and-fake-email-addresses-pew-finds/904439001/
thehill.com/policy/technology/362376-study-fcc-net-neutrality-comments-rife-with-fake-users-duplicate-messages
npr.org/2017/12/14/570262688/as-fcc-prepares-net-neutrality-vote-study-finds-millions-of-fake-comments
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/dead-people-among-millions-impersonated-in-fake-net-neutrality-comments/
engadget.com/2017/12/14/fake-net-neutrality-comments-stolen-identities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because their argument turns into propaganda

>shills
>evidence

They never give evidence.

The actual shills are the ones calling everyone else shills. Think about it. Its part of the shill playbook.

Its not their "arguments" and "evidence" thats the problem. Its that they spam the board and every fucking thread with bullshit just to ruin our discussion and ability to organize.

yeah that's what I realized, that there's a lot of Putin-paid betas on here who immediately use "shill" even if there's no context

Shut up shill

whatever you say joshua

shills don't use evidence

sage

because their tactics are easily recognizable
if someone flags it other fags can check and act accordingly
if you can't recognize it you need to stop posting and lurk more

Wow, that is some real shit tier shilling. (((they))) should demand their shekel back.

Found the actual shills

Because we can tell, shill.

>nu-tales

kys underage faggot

>glowing this brightly

It's an easy way for de/pol/orable MAGAMaggots to disregard the fact that it was
her
turn

Awww, C'mon guys. Be nice to the new shill. You can still see the mother's soy milk on his lips.

oh, wait. that's not soy milk. Somebody had to weinstein for this job.

GOD what is happening? are these not getting banned??

>Why do people on here use "shill" like it's an argument?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing#Internet

Because it's real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HBGary#Astroturfing

Memeflagging faggot op

here's your evidence, lad
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/russian-troll-factory-activists-protests-us-election

good work

oh shit nigger what are you even doing..

Fuck off, shill.

no, I'm not denying the existence of shills, I'm just saying calling them shills doesn't refute their evidence. Like how knowing that all the anti-net neutrality profiles were shills doesn't mean that their arguments were automatically wrong.

>implying people on here can argue
3/4 of the board might as well be bots

Shills interfere with the mission. You support them therefore you are a Jewnigger and ropeworthy when our time comes.

Your shilling reinforces our undying hatred of the Jew. If Kikes had a collective neck and my hands were on it the problem would be solved, but as is it will take some time.

Israel needs to be destroyed first, and the Syrian victory is a step in the right direction. The US should gladly relinquish some if its Middle East meddling for petrodollars to be free of the Yid.

Death to the Kike and its shills.

fuck off shill

>all the anti NN were shills
lmfao, just stop shill.

It's just another label/smear to discredit an argument or the person behind it.
>HOMOPHOB!
>RACIST!
>MYSOGINIST!
>BIGOT!
>TRANSPHOB!
>NAZI!
>SHILL!
>SHILL!
>SHILL!

If a post contains the word shill, I most likely ignore the entire post an attribute it to a /r/The_Retard poster.

Shills don't post evidence and they're being paid to spam propaganda. It's not as if refuting a shill's post with logic will cause them to reconsider their points, they're being paid to promote a certain idea, regardless of its merit.

Now fuck off you shill.

holy fuck you're stupid
usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/11/29/net-neutrality-comments-mostly-came-bots-and-fake-email-addresses-pew-finds/904439001/
thehill.com/policy/technology/362376-study-fcc-net-neutrality-comments-rife-with-fake-users-duplicate-messages
npr.org/2017/12/14/570262688/as-fcc-prepares-net-neutrality-vote-study-finds-millions-of-fake-comments
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/dead-people-among-millions-impersonated-in-fake-net-neutrality-comments/
engadget.com/2017/12/14/fake-net-neutrality-comments-stolen-identities/

I don't doubt there are Russian shills, but there are shills of all stripes here, shill.

Pretty much how it works.
Just watch the responses to

>Even if someone was paid to post here, that doesn't invalidate their evidence...

I still honestly dont know what to exactly think about NN because of the massive amounts of disinformation behind it all.

t. shill
>in all fields

Ok I’m out of this thread, I don’t care to figure out who’s jewwing who. If you needed more proof of shills this is the thread for you. Holy fuck.

>Memeflag
>defending shills
>defending retarded libfag posting that never has evidence but claims to be fact despite lack of citations, sources or being remotely correct

And there you have it, CTR has come full fucktard circle!

This.

It's easy, if you disagree with the groupthink you're a shill. Hope that clears things up, OP.

>more memeflaggery
>only came here because his online liberal home conducts daily raids
>still can't change anyone's opinion

You make a great case for assisted suicide to help the mentally handicapped make a smooth exit.

>T. Propaganda pusher
Fuck you memeflaggots

Argument and evidence is my process here.

CIA/MOSSAD posters can be tiring to deal with if you end up in a geopolitics/economic system debate in a [target country] thread, they purposely keep hammering out disimformation and blatant lies while refuting your argument with more lies.

See what I mean?

>says nothing of value
>only wants faggy leftist groupthink
>is butthurt that he can't convert anyone here
>"MUH DUM 4CHANS DON'T SIDE WITH ME REEEEEEEEE I SAY ITS ALL GROUPTHINK OF THE WORST KIND"

Again, kill yourself. Make a nice mess, it'll be someone else's problem. You're fucking worthless.

Didnt call you a shill called you a propaganda pushing faggot. Big difference

Groupthink is shit whether it's the product of SJW redditors or ethnonationalist kekistanis. If you think that freethinking and individualism are encouraged here you are delusional.

What propaganda did I push?

Because if you participate in holohoax threads daily you'll notice the same Franc and the same Pollock that come in and pretend like they didn't just have the same conversation yesterday.

That i would call you a shill. That was a lie and you were pushing that lie.

You aren't even trying to clarify a position, just that you suddenly don't like it if someone doesn't agree with you and you then accuse anyone who does so as a mindless groupthink faggot identical to yourself.

You're using a fucking UN MEMEFLAG for fuck's sake - that's the leftist moron equivalent of the kekistani flag, didn't your buddies over at Democratic Underground tell you how to actually be covert, or, are you just that lazy?

You outed yourself from the fucking gate, man. Everything you say now is a pure waste of time for all involved. All that's left is for you to samefag a few times and you'll cover the final bases.

I'm interested to see the propaganda pushing memeflags response to this.

Here's the other thing you fail to consider -

Genuine shillfags and subversion agents get all pissy and defensive when called out as such (see your replies for proof). If you have nothing to worry about and are genuinely just a dumb faggy liberal or whatever you claim to be, then you wouldn't give a shit, but the level of defense is always the best giveaway.

It's your Achilles' heel - you can't ignore being called out, and in the end, it shows your hand every time. It's the curse of leftism, your weak ego can't handle anything that doesn't align with your bullshit.

Schizo much ?

And gradually I began to hate them.