Hoe can other girls expect to compete?

Hoe can other girls expect to compete?

Post the superior loli form.

>Hoe

By having extraordinarily charming personalities.

>lolis
>superior in any way
Nah, not even once.

>busty blond beauty for when you need her in public, to keep face and all
>qt loli in bed and in bath, maybe even for walks in the park

Why is she so perfect?

The loli form is always better, not just for Shinobu.
Case in point, pic related

>The loli form is always shit and worst, not just for Shinobu.
ftfy

This kind of faggotry cannot be tolerated even in shitposting. End yourself.

Right back atcha, damn lolicon.

None versions can't be superior since she is already perfect and is not losing any of her perfectness in any form.

They can't.
Well at least until she gets killed in the next book.

Be honest, Sup Forums. If you saw a girl with her legs and an arm off bleeding out in the park, begging you to let her drink your blood, what would you do? Assuming it's late at night and no one is around. Would you be okay with dying right then and there? Would you save a monster?

They don't

>Those legs
muh

Not if I thought she'd kill me in the process. Might give her someone else though.

Suicidal user here
Yes

How pissed would you be to realize you're still alive after? Except now it's even more troublesome to stay alive (No garlic foods, can't go out during the day, can't touch a cross, etc)

Not to put words in his mouth, but I feel like having a hot, caring, fun life partner would be enough of a plus to overlook that.

Probably call the police because apparently a crazy killer is running around, chopping peoples limbs off and leaving them to bleed out in a park.
Then try to stop her bleeding, though garroting 4 limbs might be problematic.

If she was calm and conscious, would you call the cops right away or try to get info from her? From the LN it seemed like she was weak, but she wasn't super frantic (until araragi started to run away, I guess). The problem is if she got you close enough to listen to her, do you think she might've lunged at your neck? I think it's a bit hard to say. She definitely doesn't want the cops coming out to see her like this.

I certainly wouldn't be afraid to go near her. I think I copan react faster than a limbless body lunging at me. Also talking to her is important to check if she's not high on drugs or something else.
Letting her suck my blood depends probably on how far I believe in the supernatural/how good she can convince me that she's not a crazy junkie who decided to sharpen her canines.

Probably not a crazy junkie if she speaks like a legitimate victorian noble.

Fuck no. I'd be out of there in a heartbeat. Ararararagi is crazy.

And not passing out from the bloodloss would also go against the crazy junkie theory. Maybe make her promise she'll only suck as much as she needs so that she survives? But what if it's an evil vampire who'll then go terrorize innocent civilians?
It's pretty hard to say.

>Maybe make her promise she'll only suck as much as she needs so that she survives?
You'd still turn vampire, then was like the whole thing with Araragi. She did not suck him dry, because she did not want him to die. For you to die, she would need to devour you completely.

That whole burned by the sun thing might be very inconvenient during daily life. Though I could just call in sick if it's only temporary. I'd like to believe myself as somebody who helps another person, but who knows. Maybe I'll just pussy out.

Wtf I love math now

>Not to put words in his mouth, but I feel like having a hot, caring, fun life partner would be enough of a plus to overlook that.

This desu senpai

Depends on my state of mind at the time, if I was drunk and my friends ditched me I'd accept on the condition she kill me as well

If I was sober and moderately okay with my life I would ignore her because I have neither the experience or inclination to dabble in the supernatural. I would, however, call the police.

What about the whole needing-to-eat-people thing? Seems like it'd be a bummer.

Araragi did run, it's just that she began pleading for him to come back, saying she'd do anything. It's not really his fault he went back, it was his nature to be helpful.

Could get a job where you work night shifts. Or you could not work at all, since you're immortal and everything. Just fuck around and steal shit when you need it, live in abandoned buildings. You have an endless amount of time to do what you want, so why bother fretting about making rent or making enough to buy food or health insurance.

I'd probably ask if she was that vampire girl from those wordy books and animes.

Then get her a bottle of Irn Bru or something.

If I was suicidal at the time I would let her do it.

That's not a loli

here

Now she is.

She's not going to sit there, bleeding to death, and explain every last detail of her life. If you're not going to help her she's not going to talk to you.

Shinobu and Kiss-shot are not the same person.

true

Thanks for posting best girl

Sodachi is an angel.

I've got nothing to live for.

I'd do it.