What is the point of these meme countries?

What is the point of these meme countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmfpaPxBPD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lithuania looks cute

The others are like 99% white and we could easily annex them and make them American colonies. They'd probably let us too, miserable faggots.

You have to go back to R e d d i t, dumb kid.

They are our perimiter defence vs russia across the baltic, old swedish strategy, still relevant.

we have cute girls and cheap beer

Its basicly russia

ideally to maintain the three nations that dwell within them

Backup file for the white race.

>What is the point of these meme countries?
Prime V4 expansion territory. If you weren't so cucked, Nigel, you would be leading these slavs against the EU right now.

The proofs are there

one of the cleanest nature.. GMO free
Hemp growing industry.

Lithuania is almost as old as your country and was a regional power and the biggest country in Europe at one point, capable of fighting Russians and mongols. After which it unified with Poland into the commonwealth, which was also a regional power, capable of fighting against Sweden, Russia, and Ottomans for 100 years straight before collapsing due to internal conflict. At this time, they arguably had the best army in the world.

The main problem with the commonwealth was that it was too democratic. Aristocrats had too much influence and interfered with needed reforms. Not becoming an absolute monarchy is what led to their downfall, in addition to having the worst geographic location in all of Europe.

Esti is Besti youtube.com/watch?v=fmfpaPxBPD8

Keked out loud.

kek

>What is the point of these meme countries?
You misspelled Belgium wrong.

weren't they planning some kind of Intermarium there?

I am not a fan of what you're doing aka whoring out our women/playing into leftist rhetoric in some desperate attempt to please the foreigner and gain his approval.

To be butthurt about Russia.

Those arent slavs. But 3 of the v4 are

like i give a 2 flying fcuk what you like and what you don't. we so or so have better beer than you