How do Southerners deal with all the blacks?

How do Southerners deal with all the blacks?

>t. Central jersey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcXRlWotPTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We stay indoors

>Central Jersey
no such thing

SC here, can confirm

GO FUCK YOURSELF MY HOMETOWN EADT BRUNSEIXK IS THE GEOGRAPHIC CENTER OF NEW JEREY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING PINEY NIGGER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH

this, where do you think the comfy memes come from?
>t. Orlandoanon

In the North, they don't care how high blacks get so long as they're not too close, in the South they don't care how close blacks get so long as they're not too high.

Just let them have it.

>greatest biodiversity of any region in the US
>geographic diversity from mountains to beaches
>awesome weather other than the dog days of summer
>hunting fishing and hiking are staples of the culture
>stays indoors
Just kys and get it over with, you're just waiting to die at this point.

Lol here in central jersey half the damn school is black but we're orange on the map... just imagine how black the south is lol.

but then again the map says "non hispanic" and 99% of blacks I know claim to be some part hispanic

they seem to come out at night. kek sneak out early in morning. doge traffic, doge everyone. anyway thats the time i like. maybe 3-10am.

What is western Mississippi like? Backwoods?

SC here. We are a lot less segregated than the North, so it's not that. The truth is that blacks and whites know their place. A black who steps over the line with a white is likely to be killed...and there will be no trial. The white will simply be let go. Blacks messing with blacks, well, that's their problem.

Works pretty well.

>never relax
>always search for an exit route
>if unarmed look for what can be used as a weapon

what going out in public is like for me every second of the day

they become racist very early in life

I'm not in one of those super dark areas

Also engineering jobs are king where i live so naturally segregation still kind of exists here since nogs are incapable of it

never heard this one before, rings true

Nogs down there know their place.
t. South Jersey with senpai from Carolinas south

>americans have to cower in fear because of blacks

Imagine being this pathetic

southern blacks > inner city yanknigs

My dads side of the family is from there

an absolute fuck load of niggers but rednecks aren't pushovers like city cucks so they don't step out of line like they do in Atlanta, LA, NY etc.

na, we just like to pretend we are jason borne. because bored.

Being afraid =/= being prepared. Divers dont put on scuba gear cuz they're afraid of water.

Honestly the country ones are ok. It's the thing life ghetto ghouls that you gotta watch out for. At least in North Carolina anyways.

Believe it or not blacks and whites get along well in the south. More laid back. Not as much uppity liberalism here. West MS is shit. Basically 10 miles north of the coast is shit. The whole state hatea "the coast trash". MS gulf coast is actually pretty wild. Read MS Mud about the coast in the 70s and 80s.

Gentrify.

Implicit segregation is still very much a thing. Compare Valley Grande, Alabama to Selma, Alabama.

My neighborhood is maybe 15% black. Sounds high, but most petty crime and nearly all violent crime is black on black--some black comes from some other area to mess with blacks here. Meanwhile the whites are largely unscathed.

Charleston SC here... well there are options.

I'm gonna chime in like the other southerners and say that in rural areas there's more space and everyone just kinda stays in their own little communities and do their own thing.

Why do you think we bootleg and cook at home so much?

Anything Brunswick and you've already failed, did chuckle at the meme

Also for some reason wiggers are pretty widely accepted by black people.

Mostly just staying away from them.
Here in Texas they mostly came here because of hurricane Katrina so we were completely unprepared when they decided to fuck everything up on the east side of the state.
Now they're slowly moving into the center as the destruction they bring continues

We all got a little nigger blood.

Alabama here. Lived Huntsvillr , Birmingham and now Mobile. More highly concentrated in Mobile.

it comes down to area / neighborhood demographic. I'm middle class. Black people that are neighbors and work nearby are regualr people.

I never felt a sense of real common ground with black people until I realized the local blacks were just as freaked out by arab and mexican populations here. Black people here are freaked out by mexicans talking in their own language and shit moreso than white people. Kinda like blacks scream when they see snakes. There are certainly differences in things but found them to be American. Immigrants freak them out. Mexicans and arabs stay away from whites and blacks.

The blacks here share same conservative views and values. Whats important is people acknowledge class. I avoid white trash neighborhoods and nigger streets. Blacks the same way.

checked. also, it's almost as if someone is manipulating the weather...

Outside of Florida and southern metro areas (Atlanta, Charlotte), most of the South is still very segregated. The only time I really interact with blacks is when I need to buy something, because blacks fill the lower rungs of the service sector. There are also vast swathes of the South, mainly abutting Appalachia, that have no blacks or diversity at all.

t. Hilton Head

Niggers breed like feral hogs and destroy the local environment. There should be a nigger hunting season like for any nuisance animal.

Fuck off nigger. You can go to Liberia in Africa.

Right Jew.

Atlanta native here. Its not that bad actually. If anything their presence makes whites more red pilled, united and segregated in our neighbourhoods in the northern part of the city. I actually think cities like LA, Boston, Chicongo where population of nogs is smaller are more cucked then we here in the south. Because people are blinded by blue pillness

HUNTSVEGAS BABY!

Related.

youtube.com/watch?v=QcXRlWotPTk

This sums it up. Blacks are different in the south. Middle class blacks share same values as whites. White trash in the south is as big or bigger issue than a black/white issue.

Hey favorite city in the state. Proud of that city. Decatur 565 to Huntsville is booming right now. Great leadership and high tech workforce

So mostly conservative, good people?

Hell yeah dude there's new buildings popping up everywhere.

Think we'll ever be on par with atlanta?

in 50 to 100 years or so?

Shrug because blacks live on their side of the county and whites live on the other and outside of the grocery store and gas station the two rarely meet after you graduate high school.

With rope

a.) outside of cities they are usually christians and tolerable
b.) they are almost always isolated

Crazy thing about the south is the white trash that wore rebel flag do rags and screamed nigger are now raising half black grand kids. It's probanly the ine thing that amazes me the most here. In the 80s and 90s the "rednecks" were just that, country music listening trailer park trash. That no longer exists. Rednecks of old are now all wiggers or whatever you want to call them. It's crazy seeing a guy you knew in his 20s that was racist as fuck toting around his mixed grandchild. It's funny as fuck. I have tons of black friends and have always been a regular white guy that always judged by class rather than race. You can scream nigger all you want but there are tons of great black people here. The white trash is the true scum of the south. Disability is there retirement. As a family business iwner I've had to deal with them since I was a kid.

Gated communities.

We live in nice sections that niggers aren't allowed. If they come they get shot. Ask Treyboon.

bitch your dumbass ancestors brought my ancestors here and then just sort of turned us loose on the land with nowhere to go

either pay me to leave or give me land

i aint gonna make this easy for you

lived in NC with a nig wife

its pretty damm great and it taught me a thing or two about racism

black people are awesome

Mississippi reporting in. We're the blackest state in America.

There's a strong sense of resigned acceptance. Of course when you have no expectations, you can never be disappointed. I think that's pretty common feeling of the whites in our state toward the blacks. Of course it's impossible to understand any place without understanding the people who live there. This is what makes white leftists so cringe-inducing. When they look down on the south, they're imagining poor white rural rednecks when in fact they're accidentally looking down on their precious black pets.

MS is officially ranked last in almost everything good and first in almost everything bad. I don't have a source but there was a poor statistician who crunched the numbers and discovered that if Mississippi's data were adjusted so that the state's black demographic was the national average then our state would be middle ranked on nearly every issue. Not good, but certainly not bat either. With our enormous black population, Mississippi can fairly be thought of as Detroit-gone-statewide. Except for obesity. We do indeed have some fat fucks down here.

drive a manual so they can not car jack me.

New Mexico here. We are often compared to Mississippi because we are always near the bottom in everything like you guys and our problem is Navajo and Mexicans. I will be leaving this state soon and thinking of moving to Tennessee. How do the southern women view white men from the midwest (originally Minnesota)?

Thank you for leaving my race. We dont need your weakness.

The accent makes them laugh. But it is not a deficient.

Bullshit. Whites here have been getting their shit pushed in since BMW came to the upstate.

Yankee but that isn't the end of the world as long as you don't act like a stereotypical obnoxious one. Plenty of copperheads do fine in Tennessee.

It unironically looks like a disease.

Only poors live around blacks.

Enjoy picking your burnt out clutch off the road.

Fuck you. Bacteria and even viruses are higher organisms than nigger.

I'd say they're as open minded to you as they are to native southerners. Of course we're talking about women. It's my opinion that even they don't know what they want half the time. As far as social etiquette, I'd urge you to simply be mellow and relaxed. The south does certainly move at a different pace from the rest of the country. A lot of southerners view northerners as busybodies fully of criticism who can't let anything be. Be cool and you'll have as good a shot at southern girls as native southern guys.

We are fine with blacks. It's people from up north who can't get along with them

Good and moral people from the south recognize that blacks' current position in america is 75% institutionalized racism/economic reasons and 25% own behavior/culture

I saved OP's pic from another thread a couple of years ago. It was in that thread that a french user said it looked like a "plague map." He and a Filipino poster were under the impression that there were only a handful of black people down south and that we southerners hated them irrationally. I had to explain to them that we in fact have so much conflict with blacks because we're around them so much and that the only way someone becomes a racial liberal is by buying into Hollywood propaganda and having no real life experience.

They tend to stay on their side of town.

I grew up in a southern town that was 45% black and I rarely saw them. They just stayed on their side of town. They had a theater they went to and most went to the blacks schools. They even had their own funeral home.

Turn those numbers around and you might be onto something. It's not blacks that earn the hate of southerners. It's the white leftists in the rest of the country who condescend to us southerners without having any experience themselves.

I would think so but we don't discuss politics

T. Nigger lover.

This is true.

Ok I kinda worry because I have a pretty deep Minnesota accent being from the far northern part of the state and being Nordic heritage. Thx

I am pretty chill and have lived enough places that I don't look down on others (Travel is the poison of ignorance). But I do struggle to deal with brown people (my small town had one black kid total the rest were white Norwegian/German). Not saying I will run around saying niggers suck, but would it be ok say to check the box on OkCupid that says I prefer to date my own race?? Do that in New Mexico and you don't get a fucking single match.

well my family never had slaves so maybe you shouldn't lump everybody by there skin color.

I'd prob kill myself if I lived in purple, fuck that. The worst nigger experiences I get are when I go to the gas station. I got tons of randoms stories, the gas station is down the street, and it's across the street from our nigger containment hood.
>walk back to car
>nigger walks up randomly
>mutter something incomprehensible
>wut
>Repeats same nigger language in question form
>No.
>nigger walks away
>Still thinking "wtf did he say?"
Ruins my day/night every time, I couldn't imagine going anywhere in town and experience this..

You can. Plenty of southern girls don't date blacks but don't advertise it openly either.

Can confirm, Louisiana here.

In the South it's more about income level than race. There are white trash rednecks in trailer parks who are just as fucking bad as the nigger scum living in the welfare projects. I work with a lot of very religious, conservative black people who are thoroughly middle class, and by and large they're generally disgusted by the behavior of their nigger kin. Some of them even voted for Trump. The nignogs from the projects are very bad though, and I go everywhere with a gun on me.

As far as how we deal with them, well, the trouble makers are segregated into low income areas and don't find themselves wandering the neighborhoods where wealthier people live. I have black neighbors who are honestly better behaved than the rednecks down the road who ride 4-wheelers all day and then have loud parties till 4 in the morning and shoot fireworks the whole weekend while the rest of us are trying to sleep because we actually have jobs and don't live off welfare.

Goddamn it I hate white trash almost as bad as the nignogs.

>Still thinking "wtf did he say?"
ha ha this reminds me of one time I accidentally hired a chinese prostitute in Honolulu. Not kidding. Can greentext if interest.

why do the rich and powerful get to do all kinds of fucked up shit. but then everyone gets blamed for it. thats some bullshit.

I think you'd be okay being honest about your dating preferences. Contrary to popular belief, interracial relationships are surprisingly common in the south. It's a feature of our demographics. But the white girls who go with black guys aren't the girls who you want to begin with.

Segregation is still alive down here, but it is voluntary this time.

True

High school lunch rooms are a perfect place to examine this

Because it is hard to become rich and powerful but easy to be poor and worthless. To the victor go the spoils.

Thx for the advice guys.

Why do you think people in the south are racist? We have tons of niggers down here

Interesting point. Maybe we're not "racist." Maybe we're simply realistic.

Stay vigilant, never relax, always keep your guns loaded, I myself live in Tennessee which is 78.5 white or so but happen to live in one of the niggest areas of of the state (fuck me) which conicidently has the most crime in the state.

Sometimes it is smart to be afraid.

>being this ignorant of blacks

I hope you meet one while relaxed. At least you won't be pathetic

>Central Jersey
Clearly not Trenton because there are so many here and I want to kill myself on my drive to work every day

>Tennessee
Which city is the worst for white and which is the best for whites? Thinking of moving there soon

I'd say easily. Location is excellent. Tax and policy plus available land. Room to grow. Atlanta is large hub for the east coast and Huntsville is turning into a hub for North Central US. Hyundai and Mazda probably going to put their plant there. That huntsville exit at i65 all that farm land is still up for grabs to the highest bidder. Eventually you'll see that exit turn into some crazy shit

Memphis is easily the worst for whites

Dont know which is the best. probably Chattanooga

>Memphrica

It's not so much having to "deal with them", as it is just carrying on with your life the way you want to. There are many black people where I live and work, there's never been an instance where I've thought, "dang, now I gotta deal with this black person."

I just do whatever I'm doing and don't worry about the bullshit caused by racist bullshit. Probably showing my privilege a bit, but oh well.

>Probably showing my privilege

Wtf are you doing on Sup Forums

Ok thanks guys. One more question if you don't mind. I have never lived in a red state before (Minnesota, Colorado, California, Hawaii, New Mexico are the places I have lived). I have career and am in shape. Mid 30s. The one big problem... I am not religious and I HATE college sports. I hear those two things are fucking big down south. How much culture shock am I in for? Not a fedora tipper, but definitely won't be able to meet chicks at church or at 'the game'.