Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b36_1359487514
youtube.com/watch?v=qlocXTpy-gs
youtube.com/watch?v=TVND1Vx1jms
youtube.com/watch?v=eEswP_HSFV4&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=TyJMdoHaHyM
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just about as bad as anyone has fucked anything up. Ever.

instead of the feds, they should have just got the crips and bloods to fight them.

They would have survived if they were armed. Fucking liberals never learn

FBI-ATF Massacre at Waco, Full Documentary
liveleak.com/view?i=b36_1359487514

>How badly did the feds fuck this up?
Not bad enough to have a mini-series deal coming out soon about the event from the police side of things
youtube.com/watch?v=qlocXTpy-gs
youtube.com/watch?v=TVND1Vx1jms

Looks a bit one sided.

True Fascism brought to you by the "Liberals" in the WH, ATF, FBI, DOJ, US Army

Honestly would have been less casualties

Was literally the first time people were burned for their religion since medieval inquisitions. Death to the Clintons!

oh look, this thread again

100% dumpster fire
And the dumpster was full of children

they didnt fuck anything up
it all went according to plan

this
the branch davidians should have had a shoot out with the feds then had a 51 day standoff. things would have turned out much better.

Use of force by the Clinton administration in an attempt to send a message to all militia, secession, and religious radical groups/organizations in the United States that any attempts at large scale disobedience of federal authority will be eliminated.

Sorta worked but also brought about a large amount of public backlash, including the Oklahoma City bombing by McVeigh.

It was completely unnecessary. The Feds were told multiple times by local professors that they were antagonizing the Branch Davidians and they continued.

if by "fuck up" you mean they did exactly what they intended to do, then yeah.

>communists are the real fascists

Read a book by one of the negotiators who was there. The feds reallly fucked that part up. Also no set ROE essentially. Same problems would continue at ruby ridge(he was there too). Also fuck Lon.

This isn't a "liberal" phenomenon either. People who consider themselves "conservative" aka republican aren't open to people who are socially conservative either. I've seen fundamentalist pastors threaten to report homeschool parents to the CPS for wanting the mother to home school the child themselves.

You don't hear about things like this from pop trash "conservative" outlets like the blaze because the social conservative movement is incredibly insular and weary due to Waco, court systems stealing children, false pedo accusations, etc and it's from both sides of our banana republic's government.

For some, dying for their faith is more important than being able to enjoy Netflix and healthcare. Republicans will never really get that because they're participatory and accepting of a worldly unbiblical system. Ask your average "conservative" something basic like women not belonging in the workplace and 99% (outside of fringe spergs here who don't have any real reason other than edgyness) will look at you like your head just fell off.

Tru-Dat and Lon Haruchi got to murder 5 more unarmed civilians, maybe one was armed with a baby, (bonus points for him)

"The Blaze" supported the corrupt Feds, Harry Ried and McCain during the Bundy Stand-off

no surprise desu. the jew owned media in this country is off the wall. they've got people thinking pulling a lever for republican somehow makes them conservative when they're carbon copies of democrats in every important aspect of their life.

His name was LeVoy Finnicum:
youtube.com/watch?v=eEswP_HSFV4&t=8s

thank you friend

They did you retards. They had thousands of M16s.
5 federal agents lost their lives.

Pretty bad. If the ATF needed to arrest Koresh they had multiple times to arrest him outside of the compound.

Or, you know, they could've just taken Koresh's offer to inspect the compound for any FFL or NFA violations like he offered to.

20 cops got shot in total. Lot of wounded that first time around.

Shame lavoy didn't take his gun out earlier and try to hit at least one cop.

He probably could have drawn while driving.

God bless you McVeigh, wherever you are.

Ruby Ridge occurred under the administration of George H. W. Bush (a Republican) if I recall.

Then whats the point of the 2nd?

Should have chosen a better target

Who might this fine gentleman be?

Exactly that. They gave those fuckers a run for thier money so much so they needed fucking tanks. If that doesn't show you how powerful an armed population can be idn what will

The guy who shot the pregnant lady at Ruby Ridge

gee whiz! imagine that! Poor dude must just have absolutely the WORST luck.

yeah, luck. sure.

Naw, he correctly assessed the baby in her arms was loaded and ready to make baby noises. He was afraid for his life and had to shoot them both.

But he missed the baby . . .

you mean hitlary

1/3 we're by there own weapon, the footage of the storming the roof guy throw flash bang in window as his partner climb in it
KEK

mods == fags

He blew her head off though. The boy who was shot in the woods running after his dog had his arm almost severed by a bullet and then the cop finished him in the back while he tried to run toward his dad. They killed the dog too.

THEY KILLED EVERYONE AND GOT AWAY WITH IT HOW IS THAT A FAILURE

And get the two young girls in the back killed? Even if he drew his gun, he would try to get distance from the vehicle.

Why? U'r too pretty to be here?

Not much - they got away with it, didn't they?

The Rules of Engagement documentary was eye opening to me, especially the hidden footage of an injured Koresh pleading his case, also of (((Schumer))j being a total scum to the Texas Rangers. That doc might’ve been an early red pill for me.

the feds who kept their jobs after this didn't fuck up at all, quite the opposite, they saved themselves a huge problem

sickening

Watch this then.

youtu.be/IdY8GTl76-Q

Stupid canine, I can run for miles and it's no big deal. This is why you're my pet.

youtu.be/ik9_DQROApA?t=6m30s

>5 federal agents lost their lives.

So bad they're making a TV series out of it to show how "loony" the people who were murdered were

youtube.com/watch?v=TyJMdoHaHyM

Oh good, more media to help us understand the thought process of inner gov

Watching chuck schumer at the Waco senate hearings makes my blood boil.

What board was this even on? I wish the mods would leave a little note. It would make these incidents a little more entertaining.

How many of those were the result of friendly fire?

Did the religious cult have heavily modified weaponry which is illegal? So when the feds questioned them about said illegal weaponry. Shit hit the fan.

Honestly, I would have sided with the cops. None of this shit would ever happen if people would just cooperate. If you have illegal weapons, and you resist arrest.. what do you expect?

>On about August 24, 1992, the fourth day of the siege on the Weaver family, FBI Deputy Assistant Director Danny Coulson, who was unaware that Vicki Weaver had been killed,[109] wrote a memo with the following content:

>Something to Consider

>1. Charge against Weaver is Bull Shit.
>2. No one saw Weaver do any shooting.
>3. Vicki has no charges against her.
>4. Weaver's defense. He ran down the hill to see what dog was barking at. Some guys in camys shot his dog. Started shooting at him. Killed his son. Harris did the shooting [of Degan]. He [Weaver] is in pretty strong legal position.

>which is illegal?
SHALL

No, they didn't. They were never even charged with possession of illegal weapons. And they did not resist, the ATF plan went up in smoke when the ATF 'Dog Team' (agents detailed to kill all of the dogs at Mt. Caramel) prematurely opened fire and caused other agents to begin firing wildly. Most of the ATF agents hit were struck by friendly fire in the ensuing chaos.

t. oldfag and therefore not an 18 year old edgelord who wasn't around for the 90s

Yeah they're making it a morally grey area

>Wow look at this poor FBI agent, he was so conflicted about having to kill 100+ people

ILLEGALLY MODIFIED WEAPONRY IS ILLEGAL. Jesus fucking christ. I don't mind guns but if you illegally modify your guns, you should be arrested because you are knowingly breaking the law. No one "accidentally" illegally modifies their guns.

I missed the part in the constitution that says the Feds can regulate weapons modifications

How can you illegally modify something that is already legal?

states can though right?

NOT

what board was this thread moved from?

I guess /k/ seeing the talk

The spooky bit was that they had fully set up machines to pump the compound full of serene gas. Really makes you think

If you want to deincorporate the bill of rights then yes

I bet you smoke pot, speed, jaywalk, and fail to report all income you fucking hippocrite

If they don't talk about this sort of thing. Do they just talk about guns and bullets for years and years?

Pretty bad. No one will ever forget them burning those women and children alive.

And knives or using vibrators on deer

We have our fun with more elevated discourse at times, its not all muh nugget and muh glock grenades

lmao feds win again

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder

Wasn't this just a minor investigation that got turned into a weapons testing experiment?

thanks for the danger dog.

So bad they proved that even of the constitution could be changed any restriction to the right to bear arms would lead to mass casualties of both law enforcement officers and citizens

Vicki Weaver wasn't pregnant at the time of Ruby Ridge if I recall. Worse, she was holding a month old baby in her arms when Horochi shot her.