BOYCOTT FAR CRY 5

Just a reminder to boycott Far Cry 5. I am a fan of Far Cry and an atheist but this is the wrong time for an implicitly anti-white, anti-Christian message. No doubt the folks at Ubisoft think they're subverting the horrible "racism" of Trump and his dumb, redneck supporters.

Nothing against killing white people in video games, after all, most games make white people the villains. But no way will I support some white-killing bullshit that is subtly promoting a progressive agenda. Rural, religious white people are not the problem; they are anything but the problem. Conservative, white, Christian America has been under assault, both politically and culturally, for decades.

Ubisoft can fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jiQ_Rx46l8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>boycott a video game because it offends me
fella

How abut you boycott all video games you manchild?

There’s a difference between a cult and a religion. In a cult, the leader is still alive. In a religion, the leader is dead. You’re a killing a cult, not a religion, ie christians. The group in this game is clearly a cult. Also, get a girlfriend and stop playing video games.

this is actually the first far cry i want to play since far cry 2

test

>being assmad because they portrayed a cult whose parent religion is Christianity
I’m not seeing what is actually wrong here. This is Jamestown shit.

>waa waa waa the antagonists are a crazy bunch of conservatives waa, lets boycott it because it hurts my feelings
Do us all a favour and boycott your life

Playing video games is degenerate itself.

I love how its so obviously the left wing that are doing this
-Christian White Male

>Mike Truk

fucking kek

>buying a single player game
>from ubisoft
>wanting to play another far cry game that isn't blood dragon
this isn't politics, and your taste in video games is terrible

>defending Far Cry 5
eheheheheh

>Montana
>Bunch of niggers, even one of the main characters is a nigger
>No Indian characters in sight
>Somehow a cult is able to over take a town when over 50% of people in Montana own guns.
Has ubisoft even been to Montana?

>2018
>buying or even playing games not made exclusively in Nippon or Polan

>stop playing video games
How about no, you puritanical no-fun-allowed fucks?

>bobson dugnutt

my sides

i thought this was implied at this point...

Ubisoft could fuck off after Assassin's Creed England. They have been dead for a while.

Last decent ubisoft game was the original rayman from 95

OP's 100% correct for it being the wrong time, for the left-wing, to push an explicitly anti-white, anti-Christian message. Not to mention the small-town cult thing was done to death by the time of Deliverance. Great movie btw.

I stress that it's bad "for the left" becaues it further reinforces the fact that the left is anti-white. The more disgruntled whites the better. And don't forget that you play as a nigger. It doesn't matter that the nuance that the nigger is a real Christian and the cultists are cultists is lost- what matters is that it's a nigger killing White, rural Christians. And that's good for us.

anyone older than 21 should consider stopping.

A good thing because it's anti-white? It's only good for those already red-pilled enough to realize they are being vilified... yet again.

However, for millions of people, especially young people, they are subjected to yet another bit of media intended to normalize the vilification of white people. The idea is to glorify the morally superior multi-cultists over the violent, white, religious cultists.

Why would you want to glorify violent cultists? The actions of a violent cult have no bearing on its parent religion. To think otherwise makes you a retard.

>Done to death

Exactly this. All the articles by people in relation to it are 'this is an exciting unexplored concept'. Yet it is the same rehashed 'evil hillbilly Christian fundamentalist redneck'. Nothing that is remotely original.

Give me some other titles with cults done straight. All the ones I know of have the cult turn out to be aliens, or summon demons, or some other supernatural shit. I want straight up deliverance with guns and this is the only game I know that does that.

Why Boycott it when you can just download it and play the storyline for free? It has the same effect for the software company.

Get a girlfriend and stop posting on the internet

I wasn't planning to buy it in the first place, Far Cry hasn't been good for some time.

>shitpost on an imageboard because it offends me
fella

For all of you dumbfucks saying "stop playing video games you child" - how about you fuck off?

Most of you are probably baby boomers who have watched a thousand hours of shitty movies and TV. You have no appreciation for what video games are as a medium. Your cries of "video games are degenerate and immature" are about as useful as someone decrying motion pictures when they were invented.

There will be masterpieces of art created in the video game medium, mark my words. Only you will be too old or dead to understand what it's about.

How about you do us all a favor and stop your finger-wagging, nanny bullshit?

1. I don't fucking care.
2. I doubt most people here care.
3. Just ignore it. The more of a huff you make the more attention it will get from soyboys that will buy it.
4. Pretty sure you are a shill trying to stir up shit.

Also why does Sup Forums ignore the fact that out of the NPCs shown off one of the most heroic ones is a white former military pilot and another is an actual Christian pastor (he is black though).

There are plenty of heroic white NPCs in the game form what they’ve shown.

Against free speech?

>Conservative, white, Christian America has been under assault, both politically and culturally, for decades.

Safe spaces for snowflakes. Games have always been political.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jiQ_Rx46l8

i spent the last 4 games killing brown people, the fuck do I care if it's whites for once? Fuck off

Let me tell you about the Rules of Acquisition

Holy shit, that's some nice damage control you got there, buddy. Just play more vidya and eat your soy like a good boy, fucking manchild

>13 white guys, a nigger and a wolf
>Sup Forums still complains

Because I won't have to waste my time playing vidya?

God bless you

Dude
It's a fucking game

I'm amazed people hasn't boycotted this franchise and company when farcry 4 had the super nigress mary sue winning all the time and it's coded where you literally cannot beat her no matter what you do.

>vidiya

No thanks.

Wow, you really miss the point.

I don't want to vilify religious cultists, I want the media to stop pretending the biggest threat to Western civilization is white males with religious cults. We've had enough of that bullshit.

Show me where these white villains are? Show me the violent cult? Are they the alt right? Are they the rural folks who love guns and God? Are they the Trump supporters?

We have been fed a steady diet that all of these are violent and dangerous (to the progressive agenda.) But it's a fucking lie. White people with all their God and guns are actually under attack from a multi-cult that is genuinely violent, a neo-Marxism that pours violent degenerates into our countries even as it pretends white males are the great evil.

It's bullshit. The decades of propaganda has done it's work. No more supporting this shit.

Just like basically every other Far Cry game out there I will just be rooting for the "bad guys".

kek

So I’m actually curious what Sup Forums‘s hobbies are.

Besides video games I garden, run, read, and play dungeons and dragons. What about you lot?

It’s fiction, you realize that right? It’s not supposed to be a depiction of something realistic. None of the FarCry games are.

You seem retardedly thin skinned.

We should be boycotting ubisoft entirely.

You're answering a question with a tangent topic question. The point isn't 'should one play video games?', it's how to we send a message to UbiSoft. Simply stealing the software is one way. Can you think of another?

I employ only white people while you play D&D. Go fuck yourself you god damn degenerate faggot.

You do realize those are the evil cult members, right? Dumbass.

The "hero" is the guy who fights with his black female sniper sharpshooter against these white male degenerate God loonies.

Pic related, as all military men need a wing man who is a black girl, tough and good at life-and-death combat as they are.

AND she's a left handed shooter?

That's a cry too far.

OP here is what you do. For every movie, tv show, or video game that comes out that is clearly pushing an agenda you disagree with, download the game via your favorite bittorrent server and then seed the ever loving shit out of it. Make sure you are able to put a free copy of it into the hands of anyone who wants it. Every new download is money directly out of the developer's pockets. This is why Hollywood is saying that movie prices are getting prohibitively expensive and why quality is decreasing. It will translate well to the world of games.

Run, lift, vidya, guns, and hopefully soon get back into my trumpet. I want to read more but I’m shit ass broke and can’t afford books. I can’t read from a computer screen worth a damn.

welp pagan min was setup to be the bad guy in farcry 4, in the end he was the less psychotic choice of all the endings and the only one who didnt want to use you for their own power fantasy.

Ok, I like Pagan Min, but how is Hoyt from Far Cry 3 a "bad guy". Dude was the epitome of evil. Meth addicted globalist slaver, not sure how he gets worse.

What does who you employee have to do with your hobbies? And dungeons and dragons always has and will continue to me a white male dominated hobby.

One of the main NPC allies is a former fighter pitlot white veteran.

So in EVERY other Far Cry, you're rooting for the niggers?

Should Asians have boycotted Far Cty 4 because its set in a rouge, civil war plagued nation that makes a large sum of its GDP on heroin exports?

Shit maybe cavemen should boycott Primal.

It's just fiction user, it's setting in rural America has no political agenda. I'm sorry you interpreted it as such.

>dungeons and dragons always has and will continue to me a white male dominated hobby.

So is cuckolding, but it doesn't make it less degenerate.

All entertainment is shit made by anti-white liberals so that they can infantilize everyone. The sooner you stop giving the people who fuck you over money, the better.

>having a hobby makes you a cuck

What

>dungeons and dragons always has and will continue to me a white male dominated hobby.
They said this about Magic the gathering, look what happened to that.
They said this about Warhammer and look what's happening to that.

Carlos!

The player bases of MTG and 40k are both still majority white and male. I’m not seeing what you’re getting at.

Why is Dungeons and Drafons degenerate? I’m not seeing your reasoning here, you just seem to be sperging out.

How about shitheads like you stop playing the moral nanny, stop making assumptions about people based on one trivial fact, like that someone plays video games.

Seriously, either you're one of these purist tards who can't resist being the moral nanny or you're a shill trying to disrupt people with alt right views. Either way, fuck off.

When I hear conservatives mock video games I think of Gavin McInnes, who watches "Real Housewives" (for the wife, of course) but mocks people who play video games, a medium he doesn't understand at all. Fuck off.

Your hobby clearly affects your reading comprehension. I'm saying they're both degenerate, not that they're literally the same act.

I thrash soyboys at squash 3 times a week but that's about it it

I saw the image and heard some rumors about it being rural whites and I figured it would be like this. Not a surprise desu. more a surprise when a game isnt full of this nonsense or even a pro white or european message.

They may be white male but they're spineless cucks not taking a stand and saying we will not stand for their diversity bullshit.

>look at these snowflakes
I love that they're all still butthurt at being called snowflakes for the whole election

America in any form conservative christian to liberal atheist should fall...

yes, get married, get a career, be a good little tax paying goy zog cocksucker. Do nothing other than server the ZOG STATE or you're a piece of shit, right? Take it a step further, enlist in the mutt military and go kill & die for the jews

fucking puke, eat shit and die - we're burning this satanic country to the ground with you and your entire family in it. fucking nigger

What diversity bullshit are you talking about for 40k?

I can see your argument for MTG, but even then the most prominent character in the entire game is a white male.

Ill just boycott Ubisoft period.

It's an insult that easily reaches both ways the same as fake news did

Christians vote cuckservative. They are totally a part of the problem.

And here comes the moron to point out "it's fiction."

In other words, fictional depictions have no bearing on how people see the world and cannot be propaganda. Fictional media that draws the attention of millions of viewers, from Walking Dead to Game of Thrones to Breaking Bad have no role in shaping culture or public opinion.

What kind of idiot are you? Human beings are simple-minded and emotional. Just go ask a few people about any popular actor/actress in "fiction" and see their response, then ask them about prominent scientists and see if they even have a clue.

Alright how about this... If you spend more than 3 hours a day exclusively on entertainment (Netflix, Video Games, TV, Movies, Sup Forums...etc.) you are wasting vast swaths of time that could be better used. Stop wasting time.

This.

>that 56%
Holy fuck, she's ugly
That's a an odd reaction, I say. Why do manchildren sperg out so hard when someone dares to criticize muh video games? Did I hit a nerve?

Farcry is so fucking repetitive it fucking sucks

I’m saying not everything is propoganda. The fact you see it as such shows your monumental persecution complex. Get a grip. The last four farcry games we shot chinks and nignogs, we can shoot whites in one of them. You really need to get a grip and realize not everything is some kind of jewish trick. Some things are just video games.

>fight and kill island niggers: fuck yeah
>fight and kill Himalayan terrorists: fuck yeah
>fight and kill cavemen: fuck yeah
>fight and kill people who look like me: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THIS RACIST PROPAGANDA OUT OF HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

While I can agree that the game has influence from the left, from the gameplay I've seen, it follows the same old format of all the other Far Cry games I've played. Charismatic psychopath/sociopath takes over and it's up to you to liberate the people. You're entirely in your right to boycott the game if you don't agree with elements of it, but please don't be a butthurt nigger about it.

Let me explain something to you pretentious fucks. As someone who is older, has a degree in philosophy and also loves video games, I understand the power of the medium.

A huge part of why the Western world is in crisis is because we abandoned movies/TV to the neo-Marxists just like we abandoned academia. Too pure, too busy finger-wagging and looking down our nose. Too WEAK as we ironically huff about people who make that "degenerate" TV and movies, etc.

Along comes this new and powerful medium and you self-righteous assholes immediately set about virtue signaling in the way conservatives often do.

WE SHOULD OWN VIDEO GAMES. WE SHOULD TAKE BACK HOLLYWOOD. WE SHOULD BE IN THE FIGHT.

Stop calling it trivial. Stop pretending the solution is to ignore it and be above it all like you, the holy one, the righteous one.

Gaming is a powerful medium, a revolution even greater than the moving picture. Fight to control it, not shame people who enjoy it. You stupid, short-sighted cucks.

Also do you seriously think the fact that in one video game there are whites portrayed as a violent cult will mean that people will turn against Christianity? I mean really? What kind of paranoid fantasy do you live in where this was anything approaching a logical conclusion? It’s comical.

>Game set in Montana
>Be from Montana

Critique
>Religion and culture are clearly from Mississippi or Kentucky
>Landscape is clearly from Idaho and Colorado and (maybe) one valley in western Montana
>Nigger in the picture (yeah ok, about one third of 1% of the population here are nig nogs. fucking Californians keep moving in)
>Guns everywhere (accurate)
>Architecture is from Kansas and Wyoming

Personally: I look forward to galavanting around a rough facsimile of my home state shooting blue-haired liberals.

>Left handed?
>Trigger discipline is triggering me
>Half nigger half asian? Not in my MT

He's only a son of a veteran, he hasn't fought himself.
10 bucks says his kid gets born before the game ends and it turns out to be a girl.

false flag petition kek

Far cry 2 was pretty good desu. The voice acting was so hilariously bad tho lel

I will not be buying the game
although technically I'm just still boycotting U-play 3 years running

If you're buying any AAA game that was put out by anyone but CDPR, you're wasting your money anyway.

Fucking very well put. Agreed on all points. Fuck that faggot game and the faggot numales that have no principles and support garbage like this.

It's an insult to creators and video games as a whole. Let these bullshit progressive messages start seeping into your games and see what you keep on getting in the years to come.
Like this dumbass. It's not because "it offends me," it's exactly because of what the OP already wrote that you are too FUCKING retarded to comprehend.

It's a fucking video game you neets

Someone really wants to justify his terrible life choices. Hey user, how does it feel to know that you have vasted your life on digital entertainment instead of doing something meaningful and productive? It must hurt really bad, if this topic railed you up so much.

So in my original post I qualified myself by saying "Nothing against killing white people in video games, after all, most games make white people the villains."

I inserted that qualifier for fucktards like YOU. I know by know that not all fucktards can self-correct. You are obviously one of the dumber ones.

My issue with the game is that it has all the usual stock villains, the rural, white, religious (almost entirely male and white) fighting against the "good" hero and his multi-cult crew.

We've had miles of this shit for decades. The reality of violence in America is overwhelmingly non-white and getting worse, and that's just the start of what a lie these stereotypes about whites are.