You will never obtain beautiful twin slave girls who are magically compelled to follow your every order but choose to...

>You will never obtain beautiful twin slave girls who are magically compelled to follow your every order but choose to do it out of their own will anyway because you're just so kind and wonderful.

>wonderful and kind
>literally murdered a bunch of people in the last 3 chapters

Didn't you hear the Bartender? He says please and thank you so he can't be a bad person.

Reminds me of Sasuke

So were they just pretending to be enslaved or can slaves just transfer ownership of themselves to another master? What a poor slavery system.

will he also get away with everything then he says sasukes magic words?

Unlike Sasuke this guy seems far like a whinny little bitch.
He just seems to be pretty casual about murdering though, different world and all

>far from a whinny little bitch*

To be fair, the only real bad thing he's done is murdering the doctor.
There's also the fact that he's a complete psycopath if he's able to just come from peaceful japan and murder a dozen humans in cold blood, but outside from his complete lack of empathy in his introduction, everything else seems passable.

His kenjutsu teacher taught him with live arms so I have serious doubts he was in any way or form normal or peaceful before he got Isekaid

>His kenjutsu teacher taught him with live arms

That's a massive fucking step from being able to actually murder human beings in cold blood with no remorse.

is this what the kids call hentai?

I followed this one since I the first chapters he just randomly murders people without much thought but now its turning real quick into some shitty gary stu isekai classic.

I'm not even a hater of the genre, there are some good ones like the spider lady, the delinquent kid that just wants to live in a cave with spirits and that kid who goes to a fantasy world but he is already a magician and finds out that mages there are garbage. And thats just mentioning some of the new releases but the problem is for 1 mildly interesting isekai there are 100 of others that are just hot garbage.

Yes, but 'training' with weapons meant for killing is a good step in the right direction.
It's not even kendo sparing, but actual fucking combat, wouldn't be surprised if he was half dead a few times from that training a few times.

The only offensive thing this isekai has done so far is making the protagonist a school child but having him act like a war veteran.
Other than that, it's not so bad outside the general wish fulfillment tripe that comes with the genre these days.

>Yes, but 'training' with weapons meant for killing is a good step in the right direction.
No it is not. Just because you learn how to shoot doesn't mean you can just pump a human full of lead and watch him as he sputters and dies without feeling anything.

You don't learn how to shoot by pointing and firing at a human being.

Practicing killer sword techniques doesn't make you black ops ninja level.

It is if you're part of the yakuza.

You're right, he's built like a rock but that doesn't make him part of the Spetsnaz, why he acts like that will hopefully be explained latter.

You do realize that even after going through bootcamp, fresh soldiers tend to shoot to miss when they enter live combat?

And this is with guns, from a distance away. This guy murdered people with his bare hands, broke them to pieces. And he felt nothing and reacted with nothing. It's inhumanly bad characterization for a student in a peaceful country, no matter what training he's supposed to have had.

He's a nip that's been trained in the art of combat, they love to kill, see nanking.

I think I've heard of the first and second one, but what's the name of the third isekai that you mentioned?

Nanking happened at the hands of soldiers active in WW2, not literal fresh recruits that had never killed a person before. Ánd even if it had been, I assure you they'd react more viscerally than "literally no reaction".

What's the second one?

>you will never be a delusional japanese novelist whose audience pay you for the shittiest of turds you can crap out.

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru

Actually a pretty nice read.

>HE'S ACTUALLY A MAGICIAN AND NOT SOME FAG!?
>HE MADE MY WHITE FLAME USELESS!?
>HE CAN SUMMON A MAGIC CIRCLE!?
>HE CAN USE CHANTLESS MAGIC!?
>HE'S ABOVE THE DEVIL KING!?
>HE'S A MAGICIAN FROM JAPAN!?

Nah

You make it sound like a bad thing, but I want to live this type of comfy life desu

That was rape

Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu

>tfw the qt imouto won't ever show up again

I just want an isekai where the MC reincarnates into some monster and fucking stays as a monster instead of turning into an humanoid bishonen due to some magical bullshit.

Surprisingly, to hurt demons, you need to use magic blessed by spirits, which everyone on this world but he himself possesses, so he ends up being rather useless.

You interpreted it as a bad thing.

Yeah, but he's so far above anyone else in personal combat that nobody can actually do shit to him.

Yes, that's the premise in which the series is named after though.

>The only offensive thing this isekai has done so far is making the protagonist a school child but having him act like a war veteran.
This whole school kid argument is silly. Age means nothing, experience is what matters. We've seen him going daily training where he's actually trying to kill his grandpa with real weapons. With the enthusiasm of his grandpa and MC's build, we can assume the training began at a very young age, this already puts him at a much higher level than most soldiers.

You can't compare bootcamp with his training either, bootcamp only teaches you the skills, while his training is both skills and the mentality to kill.

Thanks user.

>experience is what matters.
He has none. Daily training with weapons is not killing people. You can train a kid to shoot all you want, that won't make him a remorseless murderer, much less a murderer capable of dismantling people with his bare hands and feeling nothing of it.

>bootcamp only teaches you the skills, while his training is both skills and the mentality to kill.

Ahahaha. Yes user, training for soldiers intended to join actual wars is inferior to forged folded one-million layer japanese mental training.

>Daily training with weapons is not killing people
...with a real human without any sort of armor as a target
that makes a shit load of difference

Goblin kingdom, in fact the MC keeps turning into a monster the more he evolves slowly loosing his humanity.

>...with a real human without any sort of armor as a target
>that makes a shit load of difference
Not unless you're actually stabbing and killing them, no.

The moment you aim at someone's fatal spot with a real weapon (and a close quarter weapon too), you acknowledge that the opponent can die from this, whether the opponent actually dies or survives is irrelevant. The point is he has been trained to have this resolution to kill for years.
It's a training to build a killer, not a training to build a soldier

>you acknowledge that the opponent can die from this, whether the opponent actually dies or survives is irrelevant
Are you trained in gorilla warfare?
Even if we acknowledge that he was willing to kill people because of his training, the idea that he felt nothing at all while murdering innocent people with his bare hands is trash-tier characterization.

Where are you getting this "he felt nothing while killing innocent"
whether he felt anything or not has never been portrayed, the only thing that has been portrayed is that he has the resolution to make the action.

I hate to ask for sauce, but mind helping me for a bit?

Wortenia Senki

Relatively new, only 5 chapters so far.

Manga is always such a great bait to a complete abomination of a literature.

I want an isekai from the perspective of the god making all the soul transfers.
But its set up so when the self entitled generic high school students start trying to make a harem they end up fucking themselves over when they hit reality. Not unlike sonsai X.

The more important question is why is cognac being treated like some sort of strong potion

I get the impression that the MC is someone who enjoys violence and killing but is also law-abiding and righteous so he would have to keep his murderous impulses in check in a peaceful society. So far none of his actions have been unreasonable; all of his killing has been justified.
But it also seems like the story is going to be shit so I'm not going to read further.

>have shit day, lose a finger or break a bone
>dunk down a bottle of cognac
>life is great

The only way I can see this going is a Death Parade Route where they all stay in the dimension for a small amount of time, and we slowly figure out about the reincarnated over their stay. We could also see the main differences between certain types of isekai protags.

It'd be interesting to see how the god picks and chooses the characters to go to certain lands, if they're not a giant lay douche about it.

>Death Parade Route where they all stay in the dimension for a small amount of time
?

>We could also see the main differences between certain types of isekai protags.
maybe, but without plot armor and slaves inexplicably falling in love, most generic protagonists wouldn't last very long.
I just want to pull the rug from underneath someone as soon as they think they're invincible

Screw isekai with OP leveling MCs
They are worse than marvel shit

Sauce! Google comes up with nothing.

It's more obvious he's a psycho in the novel.

>Slowly breaks the neck of the soldier who carried him to the infirmary
>Whispers to the corpse "my bad"

It really says something about Japanese protagonists that the author had to explicitly point out how fucked up this is.

>Pssh, nothin' personal kid

Wortenia Senki.

Tenkyou no Alderamin is apparently a spinoff of this...?

I have no doubt the series is shit, but when the first thing you hear in an unfamiliar environment is "put a curse on him" you'd just assume everybody in league with them aren't great people.

Yeah, but he wants to kill people. It's explicit; he tries to kill his trainer in the first chapter and he can't join a martial arts club because he's worried he'll lose himself and kill someone.

And now he's in a world where killing people = power.

>Tenkyou no Alderamin is apparently a spinoff of this...?

Disregard this, I am an illiterate

sure, still doesn't make him psychopath. he just got lucky he ended up in a place where it's socially acceptable to indulge in his impulses.

>Nothing will ever replace Sheildbro threads.

Still looks like a good read and with these first few chapters it is already ahead of what was translated from the novel.

Yeah , you really need to listen to He only wants to kill people remorselessly, including civilians like doctors! How does wanting to murder everyone around him in cold blood while also being only 16 years old make him a psychopath? Clearly you're being unreasonable, I'm sure it's completely normal human behavior to make your murder fantasies a reality.

Schnee is cute, CUTE!!!

I don't think psychopath means what you think it means.

and I wouldn't call a military doctor a civilian, much less one that supports a unit that is active in kidnapping actual civilians from other nations and forcing them into war slavery.

name one good isekai

The one where I get to go to Gensokyo.

Log Horizon, Overlord, GATE, Youjo Senki, Drifters, Outbreak Company, Zipang
and I just listed off all the ones I can remember watching. depends on what you're threshold is for good.

Harry Potter and the Philosophical Stone

But can he beat Goblin Slayer?

The Spearmaster and the Black Cat

Source?

Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki

Rather than socially acceptable, I'd say it's pragmatic. A country is his enemy, anything he does is self-defense,

Escaflowne

Isekai Mahou Okureteru

The Twelve Kingdoms.

I'm unabashedly enjoying it, I like how the plot is focusing on why these stagnant isekai worlds even exist.

Or you could actually finish reading the rest of the translated chapters. It gets thrown out the window and he BTFOs the demon general just a few chapters later.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how well designed the MC is? I mean the motherfucker looks good.

>can slaves just transfer ownership of themselves to another master?
They can if they know how.
But no slave usually knows how, and they can't transfer to a another slave. The only reason they knew is because their father taught it to them just in case.

>he tries to kill his trainer in the first chapter
They were both trying to kill each other. That's just how much a demon his gramps was in training him. He doesn't train half assed.

Furthmore, this series is straight up nation building. No harem hijinks, none of the usual stuff you see. He Tries to find a way how but realizes the it;s pretty much impossible. Then gets wrapped up in an incident with one kingdom with a powerless princess, the nobles who support some alleged lost daughter of the late king, and the knights who"Side"with the real princess but really are just siding with the knights leader. Both sides are basicalyl using the two girls as puppets. But the real princess wants none of that shit, still she can't do a thing. So in exchange for clearing his name with the guild, he helps her grab back power.

All goes well, He down right turns a hopeless situation into a overall win. But the princess is down right terrified of him after word. and 'rewards' him with nobility and land that no one has ever touched because it's filled with ridiculously strong monsters, rumors of demi-humans, and pirates no one can't get rid off. Basically, she fucked him over and tried to seal him away to be never seen or heard from again. And he doesn't take it well and decides to build a nation to crush her and this entire continent because he truly is sick of this world and it's bullshit

What's the name anyway?

I'm fine with those developments and all, it just would've been preferable if he had been some middle-aged grizzled killer (with a soft spot or something if you really need to include slave love into the equation) than some 16 year old cherry boy armed with the power of superior nippon martial arts folded 10,000,000,000 times.

japs are soulless pigdogs nida

It doesn't really matter in the end whether he's 16 or 30. Although he gets mistaken for being much older due to how he looks though.

Also.There are plenty of otherworlders, some aren't even from japan. None of them thus far had very happy experience. One American got transported with his supermodel girlfriend. She was used as a toy for some noble and he was made to watch unable to do anything because when you get enslaved you can't do shit.

In this world, otherworlders are lesser beings, tools for nations. Nobles have a holier than thou complex, and peasants should be happy they get to live an extra day. Slaves? Kid slaves are mostly culled unless they are really cute or have high chance being more useful when they grow up.
After find out out more of the world. He really hates this world.. To the point of just wanted it all to burn to the ground.

And every other worlder thinks the same thing. To the point that there's an organization of them freeing their fellows and manipulating shit int he background and watching it burn. It's hinted that said organization is the Adventurers/Merc guild/bank Or at least connected to it. Which makes sense when you realize how it basically uses your ID as a debit card. One of the head managers is a former CIA or British Intelligence. MC isn't on their side though. and they are hesitant to recruit him.

Seconded. My google fu is failing me.

This sounds really shit. Like, this is an irredeemably bad premise and execution based on an already shitty framework.

Found it. It's Wortenia Senki

I like it though.

I mostly only said stuff that you don't trying found out until the end of V4 of the webnovel. And it's pretty much hints that under all the other countries fighting it out, there's two power players in the background of it all. Guild and the church.. But yor are really only given a snippet of it and then it goes back to all the other nations fighting again.
At the moment, MC is now expanding his territory and coming for the Former Princess, now Queen's Head. Empire wanted to get to him before he started to make his move because they realized he was building a nation and they really don't want to let him get strong enough for that. They already have problems trying to kill him before and he has fucked with them too many times for them to make light of him.

Which was already said in the thread.

>Wortenia Senki
Then I'm retarded, hurray!

Well a least is not another "Evil God who manipulate the world" for now

Damn thanks for reminding me this exists. I remember reading a bit a few years ago.

Got to say, MC looks good. Probably the best looking mc in a while.

Mother fucker looks like an actual pimp this is a hero I would put the fate of my kingdom in instead of those scrawny looking High School Brats.

Would rather have mr. Chad over here

But he IS a high school brats. You're contradicting yourself here.
Double standard much?

I liked the one where this guy gets sent to another world and he has some kind of slave power. So he gets a couple of slaves for his harem. There's also some kind of female knight that was his classmate who he gets to be his slave too.

Anyone know which one I'm talking about.

You get what I mean.
I mean he doesn't look like one of those lanky skinny as fuck high school students who obviously shouldn't be swinging big heavy weapons made for men.

Nor does he look like one of those blonde pretty boys. I accept this guy has a "yuusha"

lol yes scanlated by the one and only rapeman