BREAKING: NETFLIX ACTOR ARRESTED FOR STEALING FROM ELDERLY PEOPLE

Bryan Box, who played the role of Jamie Garrison in the first season of the Netflix series “13 Reasons Why,” has reportedly been arrested on suspicion of stealing from elderly San Francisco Bay Area residents.

According to the Marin Independent Journal, Box, 23, faces nine felony counts of burglary, possession of stolen property and theft by a caretaker of an elder.

Box, of Vallejo, California, reportedly worked as a home health care aide in Marin County before he landed the minor role in the Netflix series. The same individuals he had once cared for ― at least six of them ― were those he allegedly targeted.

Authorities claim that Box committed the crimes between Sept. 22 and Nov. 7 of last year. He allegedly visited some of the victims before stealing from them, police said.

Dude you only get felony theft charges if it’s valued more than like a thousand dollar I believe

$500 I think

One reason why, niggers

>Implying actors can go to jail

A nigger stole shit. What a fucking shock.
Sage

Why would anyone allow a nigger to care for the elderly?

>Box
There has to be a part and parcel joke in there somewhere.

Is this the nigger that tried to rape the white girl in the show before she got raped by the rich white guy?

just wait until we are elderly, it's going to be all shitskins that hate us.

it's amazing how he can be 3 different colors from the same pic

The ads read like he has 13 reason to steal from ederly. Seriously, the SJW can't even type their title correctly.

>every site has the same 13 reasons why he stole article

Really makes you think

>Nigger arrested for stealing

What a scoop

FUCK YOU NAZI, IM ENTITLED TO STEAL WHENEVER I WANT

IF YOU SNITCH AND MAKE ME FACE CONSEQUENCES FOR MY CRIME, YOU'RE TERRIBLE...unless if you're snitching on a #UnitetheRightRally marcher, it's acceptable to dox people that I dislike.

Niggers steal. Every nigger steals at least one thing a month. They get ashy if they don't steal enough.

You can take a nigger out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of a nigger.

>> plays in a show about how niggers arent pieces of shit
>> is a nigger whos a piece of shit

No, he's an actor on the show "13 Reasons Why." Hence the quotation marks. Easy to mistake, but that SHOULD have been a tip-off, my leaf friend.

>Dindu doin nuffin
>Breaking news

>no letter assigned to the lowest horizontal line
ree my OCD

Fuck that bitch I AM a snitch and I'll fucking SHOOT YOU if you threaten my life

>everyone's gonna die eventually why can't we just kill them now

13 reason why I steal from raycis whytpippo.

Fuck off reddit

>This just in, a Nigger nigged!
QUICK, POL NEEDS TO KNOW

>stealing helps save the earth

fcking lol

sometimes I really wish there were racist who pretend to be blacks on social media to make us look bad...

...but deep down I really do know that's some stupid black person on the Internet.

It's a whitespace character.

>allowing a nigger to be your caretaker
>i.e. relaxing around blacks

Read: NIGGER ARRESTED FOR DOING NIGGER SHIT.

Because no one else is around to do the jobs. The American Gen Z is very diverse

how many excuses this nigger got?

> food
if it's inexpensive and vital foods like vegetables or bread that's about to expire in 1 day, i would agree, but you could generally ask the owner for help and most would/should or at least direct you to a food bank.

> clothes
i've seen all kinds of people try to steal anything from $100 winter coats during summer and down to the fucking staps that are sold with $20 hand bags. (just the straps)
Again, you could go to any thrift store and ask the owner for one set of cheap clothes because you don't have anything.

unfortunetly most thefts are not of "need" but simply, "greed" or want or mental illness (i've seen a real kleptomaniac in action, once. it was rediculous)

Because younger people tend to hate old people.

What better way to say "I fucking loathe your burden." than a nig nog nanny.

imagine being so autistic you figure this out

Sup Forums is the only place that tells the truth as it is about niggers. The rest of the msm will make excuses for the fucking dindu