Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk
youtube.com/watch?v=igNVdlXhKcI
youtube.com/watch?v=ShlW5plD_40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fat

Yeah, definitely not a role model

youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

>Has a song glorifying obesity called all about the bass.
Sure sounds like a role model to me promoting degeneracy.

Not fat, those are stout hips to handle creating lots of white children

what was OP thinking?

>has fucked more black guys than the population of Detroit
Yeah. Totally /ourgirl/...

>Not degenerate

Someone post that picture of her leaving that sex shop with a bag of dildos

>our girl
>looks like she was punched in the face

This song is a fuck you to the NWO Kate Moss heroin models, bringing birthing hips back for white women, also only show white love interest in video

Also, not fat

Excatly.

Also shouldnt there be at least some kind of political statements from the subject or some red pills hiddden in songs to even start a thread like this?

She’s hedious. SAGE

She just got engaged to a Mexican for fuck's sake.

Scratch that a Mexican/Russian Jew hybrid.

I know thats the one thing you guys are number 1 (apart from people worshipping jewish zombie wizard), but yes that incredibly obese and not in any way a role model for anyone.

Ethno nationalist?

Dildos were for her black backup dancers, so they won't reproduce

No, that's Lana Del Rey. She's blatantly a white supremacist. She often posts ''classic'' American pictures with white families on holidays such as Thanksgiving, you'd only see such pictures here on Sup Forums. She never dated a nonwhite guy and is also not a feminist
>''For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities. Whenever people bring up feminism, I'm like, God. I'm just not really that interested''
>''I believe in the country America used to be''

Her words. Well, Sup Forums?

She's all about that B A S E D

It's too bad that her music is fucking garbage.

Get this shit outta here

More Big is Beautiful propaganda.

Why is being healthy and thin a bad thing??? Because we're stronger that way.

Being fat makes us lazy and complacent, and that's what (((they))) want.

>Dresses tastefully
Who cares you can still tell she has a fat disgusting body underneath those clothes with fucking fat rolls poppin out all over the place
>Not degenerate
Nigger music
>Blue Eyed Soul
Nigger
>Colors hair natural colors
I actuallywish she had blue hair to draw attention away from her fat disgusting body
>Videos only show white male love interests
>Positive uplifting lyrics
Fat acceptance is not positive. She will probably have to have a foot amputated before she reaches 30 due to adult onset diabetes
>No illuminati symbolism
She looks exactly like a goat aka baphomet
>Like Tay Tay, daughters can use as positive white role model
If you let your daughter listen to popular music you are an unfit parent. My daughters only like skinhead bands like skrewdriver and Rahowa that I found out about in jail from the aryan brotherhood

lmao @ you kiwi, you cursed the world with that abomination Lorde. This is what NZ women look like, casserole puke

>in jail
>aryan brotherhood
gas yourself subhuman

This is literally the one person in the music industry who openly admitted to sleeping around with music producers to sell records and she's somehow redpilled because she made an OK sign? kek.

Not fat

You were good until skrewdriver. Kys. That's not even music. My child listens to Beethoven. Try real music, you fucking degenerate convict.

Not fat, legit curvy

>fat east-coast slag
>talks about her mum
>nigger beats
OP has been a-faggoting again, I see.

Maybe it’s just me but that looks like a picture of a morbidly obese woman

You fell for the color blocking fashion ploy.
(I'm buying 3 more colorblock dresses as we speak, as a result of this comment)

Pretty much Laura Loomer-tier garbage.

>been blacked

no thanks

Double chin and not fat? get the fuck out

giv fat burger gf

>Lana Del Rey
sold her soul when she fucked weinstein

She looks fat sometimes and sometimes she doesn’t. My guess is they’re using camera angle tricks and perhaps even lenses, in addition to the normal digital doctoring, to make her appear less overweight. Her outfits all seem chosen for this purpose too.

I can’t find any photos of her in a bra or a swimsuit, even a one piece. They’re hiding her stomach because she’s fat

FAT

Fugg :DD I know she has a degenerate past and her first album is full of degenerate lyrics but she needed to sell her soul in order to save her struggling ''career''. Asap Rocky is her old friend by the way. Taylor Swift on the other hand (''aryan queen'') fucks and kisses random niggers and is a self-declared feminist.

no helper.....no

>Meghan Trainor

Am I the only person that checks child count everytime Sup Forums promotes a girl?

Every person that Sup Forums likes, with the exception of Varg, either have 1 or 0 children. Even Lena Lokteff only has like 1 kid, whom she parades around to ward off criticism. Like, it's actually gross how she holds her kid to be like, "LOOK EVERYBODY! HERE'S MAH WHITE BABY!"

Anyway, I might be the only one that thinks this way.

Also, pop stars in general are degenerate.

>rips off black doowhop sound
>sings about fat ass

You think this is /ourgirl/ material?
youtube.com/watch?v=igNVdlXhKcI

Yes, so much about baby bearing hips in women...

I've changed my mind. She's a good, sturdy breeder.

I think LL is pregnant again.

Right, I forgot.

Okay, well, she needs another one in order to make a positive impact on the white population count.

Also, I am Sikh. lol

Surrounded by cakes...

She literally sings and blathers on about "body positivity"
>tfw there are cunt here who think that mouthpieces for fat acceptance are right...

>only show white love interest in video
>white love interest

She's "all about that bass," though. She's all about being fat, and fat people. Clearly she wants a fat boyfriend. Ergo, the only love interest in the video is the enormous cartoonish nignog.

She's definitely fat, but that Morgan Webb tier manjaw isn't helping either.

Fat, and only going to get fatter. Imagine her at 35

she looks like a niggerfucker

>Meghan Trainor is
a fatty McFatBurgerMeisterBurgerMeister

>Ergo, the only love interest in the video is the enormous cartoonish nignog.
I had him pegged as just a backup dancer but
>much progressive, so acceptance

yarrr, the heavier the whale, the more bountiful the blugger haul

She’s a Jew right?
> Meghan Elizabeth Trainor was born on December 22, 1993[9] in Nantucket, Massachusetts, the daughter of Kelly Anne "Kelli" (Jekanowski) and Gary Trainor, both jewelers.
> Jekanowski
> jewelers
> nose

Ahh the role play where you pretend you are a virgin and elevate frumpy 4s as the beauty standard...

a pol classic.

doubt it. i dont see anything about her nose

youtube.com/watch?v=ShlW5plD_40

Supreme roastie.