ITT: Fuck you, just buy the VN

ITT: Fuck you, just buy the VN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuR1QwsMOJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

occultic;nine is a vn? hmm i might actually go buy it if i can find it in english...

but this is trash all around..

>DUDE BOOBIES LMAO

What a shit fest. Chaos Child was miles better.

This is how I know you haven't even watched the show.

The bartender dude still caught me off guard.

I actually was enjoying this anime, I found it entertaining, but everything after episode 6 was fucking boring and couldn't even bring myself to finish it.

>seven replies
>still no Fate/Stay Night
Really?

The anime was bad and yet I loved it , I don't even know why , the op, the mystery, the pace..

Planetarian anime wasn't that bad

Rewrite however

Pleb filter: the show. Never forget his sacrifice.

The direction was pretty good, also the OP and ED. The writting was lacking but that's because 'lol buy the vn for the full mistery to be solved'

>just buy the VN

This anime surpassed the VN. Y'all don't even watch kino.

is the LN any good? planned on checking it out

The LN is incomplete and (looks like) it will forever. At the end of the broadcast the Visual Novel was announced, so that will be the definitive version to enjoy the story.

I don't think it was bad for the most part. Trashy and a bit stupid, sure, but it was well-directed and well-produced. The ending was bullshit though. "LOL buy our VN that won't even be out for like another year", fuck that.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuR1QwsMOJs

>he doesn't like tits
You're a faggot.

so basically every SciAdv title?

/thread

Not quite. S;G's anime is good enough without reading the VN

It's amazing that they set themselves up for failure with their adaptations over and over again. The only one that actually escaped a shit adaptation was Steins;Gate.

These two were cute.