ROOSH NOW LIVE ON BAKED ALASKA CHANNEL

ROOSH NOW LIVE ON BAKED ALASKA CHANNEL
youtube.com/watch?v=hzQnlnb7LOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhFCJVkSKDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they talk about women!!!!

A Conversation On Women & Internet Censorship W/ Roosh V

I m not kidding you. This stream is actually fun.
Roosh just said: Dating was invented by gay men.

tradthot.com what did he mean by this?

Explain. How?

listen to roosh he explains it. come to the stream.

I listened to the baked vs destiny.

I hate destiny but baked is just such a low IQ no one, he should just quite.

his guests are good and baked is kind and caring. what is wrong with that? He also had a good sense of humor.

>baked is just such a low IQ
He's smart enough to outplay warski. Warski announced on twitter he was going to get roosh on his stream for more outrage views, but baked beat him to it.

Anyone's better than the Keemstar of the Skeptic community, Andy Warski.

>Dating was invented by gay men.

So what's the alternative?

please let me squirt come inside this bitches vagina.

RASPAK WAMAN

gay men go out to bars and fuck right away in the dark room or somewhere in the bathroom. this kind of "dating".

Oh I see. Sad thing is that's the norm is the West and really the only worthwhile girls are foreign.

Remind me again, why are we supposed to hate roosh?

he just said: the west is dead and cannot be saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=jhFCJVkSKDU

heres the only baked alaska link worth an actual fuck

The dowry system, which was used for thousands of years. You don't court a woman, you court her father. He knows better what's best for his daughter than she does anyway.

>you court her father.

Courting a man is even gayer than fucking a trap

Then 99% of your ancestors were gay.

How would I go about doing that besides marrying a Hindu or Muslim? Am open to only non religious, Christians, or Jews, because despite what Sup Forums says they're right leaning enough for me.

I guess we're going to have to post-humously excommuninicate them, hope they enjoy burning in hellfire for eternity for their sins

a woman joined the stream.

Kinda true. I was thinking during the Baked Spencer stream that he doesn't seem so fucking retarded when you compare him to Andy Warski.

He's a giant waste of flesh that burnt himself out sleeping around with shitty women, bragging about it on the internet to bitter misogynists and somehow doesn't see the irony in complaining about the lack of nice, traditional girls willing to settle with his STD ridden ass

The women on these streams are dull.

Warski is spineless. He says whatever the majority of his guests agree with or says what his most popular guest would agree with.

I fucking hate bimbos trying to sound intellectual

you're wrong about equaling the two man
men aren't supposed to fall in love
women are supposed to because they can't think rationally and should be lead by their husband