I'm going to find a white virgin qt, make babies and marry her

>I'm going to find a white virgin qt, make babies and marry her
why are christfag that delusional about the current state of the west?
you won't find any white qt that is a virgin, jamal already pozed her
if you ever end up with some bitch that lied to you enough for you to fall for the trap
she will probably cuck the shit out of you with jamal
then you will have to work hard to put your daughter in college where she's gonna get pozed some more by niggers
at this point your wife will divorce you and take 3/4 of your shit, relocate with a total loser because he beats the shit out of her
don't believe me? ask ANY older fag. Isn't it sad that all of this information is accessible through old fags but you never take it because you ALWAYS think you can do better. This is how sad human nature is.

>relocate with a total loser because he beats the shit out of her
He's a loser because he's sexually attractive to the point where he doesn't need to provide for a chick to love him?
She already has her beta provider (who will continue to do so after the divorce), calling the chad who takes over after that part a loser is unnecessary and over the top.

Is that Keanu Reeves?

not sure what you're saying finbro

t. chang

t. young cuck who thinks he will do better

>whore marries beta provider
>whore divorces beta provider knowing he still has to provide by law.
>chad takes over the fucking part.
>chad is somehow a loser
Doesn't work, friendo.

well, that's how it works friendo

>canada
>if you fuck your enemy's ex wife (while they are still paying for the house she lives in), you're a loser.
kek, you people are walking memes.

ooohh I see, you just want to derail this thread even if you fully agree.
ok

>derail this thread
Right now I'm the only thing keeping it alive. I bumped you to page 2 with that picture.

The whole time I've just been curious why you called chad a loser, when clearly he is the winner in the scenario you proposed? Do those words have different meanings in Canada or something?
>relocate with a total loser because he beats the shit out of her

>getting together with a used up whore you already had people coming out of her cunt
so much winning

Obviously he's not gonna marry her and pay her beta bux lol. She's with him on pure sexual attraction, she's already provided for by the beta.
i.e. he's getting what the beta is paying for.
Seems like winning to me.

a classic read

what a loser you are if you think this is winning
KYS

>Being a based, white father
>Sending your daughter to college
Pick one

>keeping your daughter at home
then what?

>Canada in charge of the definition of "winning"
>If you fuck the beta's wife, he wins.

your bumps suck
let it die

dude I just read part 1 and the guy is already a cuck and a total wimp

>your bumps suck
>let it die
It's your thread though... why did you make it?
God you people have a pathetic attitude.

you ain't talking shit nigga
you just meme

I confronted you with the fact that you are calling someone a loser, who clearly isn't a loser in the scenario you proposed.
Then you got btfo and butthurt to the point where you want your own thread to die.

It's no meme, I'm afraid. It's reality. Are you the beta from the story?

There’s more truth to this than I’d like. A 35 year old dude at work that has 3 kids just had his wife leave him to literally fuck niggers and do drugs because “they understand her.” She took half his shit in the divorce and the custody battle is a gigantic clusterfuck despite the fact she was arrested with a nigger while running drugs from out of state.

That's why the ultimate redpill is to convert a Muslim woman to Christianity.

see

man, reality hits you hard when you hit 35+
everything unfolds before your eyes and then you truly understand why our ancestor wouldn't allow women shit

To this day, I'm STILL amazed these men let these women live after what they drag them through and steal away from them.

Shocks me to the core.

t. angryfag who just got pumped by a landwhale for tyrone

I'm not looking for a white qt3.1... I'm looking for a qt69 nigger with a huge ass.

>pumped by a landwhale
KYS

a patrician's argument

you really struggle with the meaning of words

t. brainlet
extrapolate the meaning fuccboi

without a doubt I can now say
>fat bitch detected

I'm a dude, sorry
If I was a woman I would have started with
>femanon here

the shills are going all out today