How many anime are on your watchlist?
How long has the oldest been on there?
Why haven't you watched them already?

I've got 9 on mine and the longest I've had one here is 2 months
I had twice as many on my list before and I'm still working through them

Over 200 shows.

Just over 1500. Taken me 7 years.

Looks like Devil is a Part-Timer!

62 shows. Been working through my game backlog recently so I haven't put much time aside for anime

>Having backlog
Newfag plz

damn thats a lot

Maybe 20, the oldest 1 year

1 for 3 years

You say that but you actually prefer if normalfags have some backlog as opposed to them not having any.

I don't watch anime outside of ongoing seasons. Old shit is shit.

I want to watch Gundam, but every time I see that episode count it takes me back.

About 80. idk which is the oldest, but probably something like the first rebuild of evangelion movie, since I decided to watch all the movies after they all come out... that was more than 8 years ago. Still waiting...

Surely I will finish Wizard Barristers any day now.

Specifically anime, probably about 300-400. Including manga well over 1000. I've been adding to it over the course of the last 14 years or so and I just pick ones I think I will like. Lack of motivation of starting new series constantly, they are there for when i feel in the mood and for manga a vast majority are untranslated.

It's fuck off and kill yourselves.

season 2 never

not even ova with alas ramus ;_;

>tfw nothing ever gets a season 2 when you want it to
But shit like Umaru does

currently have 101 on my list. had ~130 a while back but I pruned all the stuff that didn't interest me anymore and then added a few new shows

I have a bunch of shows on there that I added back in 2009.

I didn't watch any anime from 2011 to 2017 so that's my excuse for neglecting so many shows, but realistically my watchlist would be just as large if I had continued to watch anime all through that time.

my manga list is a lot better at 30, and a good number of those are still running series or series that haven't been fully translated yet. as much as I want to read vinland saga, I have no desire to wait a month between chapters.

Not a lot considering I can finish a 12 episodes series in a sitting.
The hassles comes from keeping track of everything specially long series.

I quit reading ongoing manga since I can't read moon and don't want to wait

32 shows, with well over 100 that have caught my attention overall

Only got back into anime fairly recently so I feel really behind

13 series. I've had Escaflowne on my hdd for about 2 years now. It's still there because I forgot about it.
Thanks for reminding me, I think I'll watch it after I've completed Walmart Madoka

I've dropped more shows than I've watched.

This season alone I've already dropped 4 and it barely started.

Backlog slowly whittling down.

27 right now.
I overhauled my list completely maybe a month ago, after I had finished watching all the animu I wanted to. The shows on the current list are mainly the ones that got recommended to me by other people.

My vidya backlog on the other hand, oh boy.

You dont have to watch all the series. Just start with 0079 (43 episodes) and see how you like it. There is plenty of continuity into Zeta but it's a standalone as well

I spoke about the first Gundam, not all of them.
I really wonder whether or not such an old series on par with today's four-cour anime can give the same (or bigger) payout as a two cour anime made this decade.

50-60 in total throughout my life

What's your damage, bro?

Why was this deleted?
Watching Samumenco is useless because it's not with Sup Forums.
Watch anything else.

208 shows and the longest one been on there is prob 6 months.

for every 1 watched, 3 are added to the list

I don't have a backlog anymore, the amount of stuff on there got too ridiculous so I deleted it and now if I just have something in mind, I watch it, or search for something to watch then and there.