Why did Youtube atheism die?

Why did Youtube atheism die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVuVYnHRuig
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZxkBxiohTA
youtube.com/watch?v=7gUhQRir9rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fags that only have one thing they agree on in common turned out to only have one thing in common.

Also autism.

they got BTFO by the alt right

Because Jesus is the true Lord unironically.

Too snarky and smug for anyone to like.

An ideological dead end that has nothing of value to it.

As it turns out, insisting that life is pointless and everything is random doesn't really bind people together or inspire them. Atheism is the bluest of pills.

sage

They didn't though. Atheism died a while ago before the Alt-right was even a thing.

So what happened? Why did popularity in bashing Christianity die out and now you have Dinosaurs like Cult of Dusty and Matt Dilahunty trying to pretend like it's 2010.

Because you stop fighting when you defeat your enemies.
You might as well ask why the Allied Powers aren't still fighting

My experience with Tacoma Atheist Meetup was yes, we agreed on atheism Hitchens Dawkins Dennett etc., but they were into AIDS marches and faggy shit. I found that I rejected Christianity, while they were rejected by Christianity. So our motivations were unaligned. I subsequently found God. Truely, the intellectuals abandoned fag atheism and that is why Youtube atheism died.

Amen. Let Him save us all.

kek
Yep, all that religion has now been purged from the earth and no one believes in any kind of god anymore.

They became irrelevant after btfo of feminism. They're edgy leftwing try-hards, that got btfo when they wouldn't support Trump.

It got co opted by progressivism and everybody left

This.

>I found that I rejected Christianity, while they were rejected by Christianity.
Every hardcore obnoxious atheist I knew fell into two categories, true autists, or someone who was in a funamentalist style hardcore conservative church and got BTFO for doing something degenerate and never recovered.

Amen

It stopped being edgy. Just like skepticism is less edgy alongside anti feminism. hell, feminism once was edgy. Simple answer, you may not like it but there you have it. Plus they do not adapt to the times either so, making the downfall even faster and their memes die faster still.

>DUDE GOD DOESN'T REAL LMAO
>muh science and muh evolooshun we're all africans
>i KNOW everything about how life works
Who would have thought that conveying to the world how much of a smug arrogant shithead you are would turn out to not stick for very long? Really makes you wonder.

It got boring + reddit/fedora memes + it made more sense in and around the Bush era

our mortal plane is unable to handle the amount of sheer intelligence

People are more interested in real problems.

Everything has Its time - to everything there is a season. You can only pretend for so long that Christianity is the problem. Leftism rallied behind Islam and the mostly cucked online atheists lost their relevance. The right-wing is where religion is discussed now. General view is that religion is a powerful mechanism to order society towards the general good. Islam is excluded from that and seen as a political threat.

Because Atheism is fucking cringe. I'm not religious, but I don't wanna be caught dead next to the fucking fedora tipping faggots that make up the Atheist movement.

Pic related. First Atheist meeting ever recorded.

They were just regurgitating points that anyone who agrees with them already knew, and were too smug and panhandley for anyone else to want to watch them.

Pope doesn’t even seem to believe in the doctrine. No religious leaders in charge politically. Too scared to critique Muslims.

Because it is faux intellectual shit done by attention whores so transparent people catch on to their bullshit really quick.

I am not saying atheism is wrong, just that these retarded whoring fuck sticks are as entertaining and informative as a holistic enema.

Actual atheism is a boring, simple topic. And when you watch the mental gymnastics, fallacies and general autism spouted by these morons, you get sick of it pretty fast.

>>The Youtube atheists never addressed the greater concept of God either. They just stuck to hurr durr bearded man in the sky lel christians are dumb. They couldnt acknowledge any deeper understanding of life.

Amen brother
I am glad to call you all my brothers and pray for you all every night for wellbeing strength and guidance in these trying times

>The right-wing is where religion is discussed now. General view is that Judaism is a powerful mechanism to order society towards the general good of the Jews. Islam is excluded from that and seen as a threat to the Jews.

Fix'd that for ya

Atheism was simply a lack of belief. It was hijacked by the left and turned into an ideology.

Its like beating a dead horse, the topic is old and wore out. Theist have already been destroyed to the point of no return.

It's not really edgy anymore.

Probably something to do with the fact you can't credibly advocate for Darwinistic evolutionary theory while also advocating racial egalitarian creationism.

People LARP as “Deus Vult” “Christians” as a way to protest Muslim terrorists

YouTube atheism died because
a) the Christians lost
b) the Cultural Marxists and Muslims snuck in while we were celebrating

Amen

Because gaytheists are dumb and gay HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALLAHU ACKBAR

But really it's because atheism is a dead world view that provides no meaning or value to a persons life, it's just a negation that leaves a void, a void that Islamic monotheism is going to fill inshallah.

the 14 year-olds who were into that shit graduated high school and realized nobody fucking cares.

And ironically c) the internet

Too many anally ingested bananas. Yes, really. Speaking for myself, once I saw what a fucking freakshow youtube atheism is I lost interest in watching that shit. Most of those assholes are just trying to become "celebrities" and get views to generate income - so they say stupid, outrageous things to attract attention. Their false militancy is such a huge turn-off.

Several years ago

In order of chronology:
-Atheism vs Theism, Atheists won but the group fell apart in the months/years later due to infighting, including the rise of Atheism Plus
-These two factions would eventually take opposing sides in Gamer Gate, and eventually the Skeptic Community and SJWs

Was it ever alive?

This sand curry gets it. Atheism leaves a hole in a person's life that they fill with hedonism. Eventually they kill themselves or grow out of it. In either case, atheism's numbers fall.

God, why is your religion so disgusting? Fucking die already.

How did you find god? I'm an Atheist but I'm trying like hell to get back into Christianity. I want to believe but I can't get over the fear that I'm just some larping Christfag

Because it stopped being edgy enough.
The atheist -> fascist pipeline is real

because natural selection of youtube channels

Christkeks subhuman pieces of shit projecting this hard

Wew

Just go kiss Jesus' black feet if you want it so much, you don't even need intelligence for it.

Because the alternative is supporting Islam

This

It's an autistic ideology that attracts unlikeable, abrasive manchildren. Every person I know that's an atheist is also particularly insecure about their intelligence. I'm so glad I grew out of that phase. However, I was never even close to being one of these retards that outwardly spoke about it.

This might open your mind to religion more youtube.com/watch?v=TVuVYnHRuig
but ultimately there's no going back form the atheism blackpill. At most you can become an agnostic/simulationist and lie about being a christian in public.

They did achieve something though. They did profoundly BTFO creationists and it's unlikely that fundamentalist Christianity will ever recover. Which is good and bad, good because Creationism is fucking stupid but bad because without Christianity it leaves a vacuum for other religions to fill the gap. Cue the weak and strong horse analogy.

Jesus is a myth dumb ass. Grow up child.

Fuck, that guy is ugly as sin!

Hitchens and Dawkins won the debate years ago, there's no new ground to cover.

The only interesting thing for atheists to do now is go after Islam, and only a few, like Sam Harris have been willing to do that.

I imagine it's quite a humiliating experience to finally figure out that vadim newquist and cult of dusty are the intellectual equals of your leaders like dawkins and harris

>This might open your mind to religion more
Yeah, if he's literally (and I do mean literally) retarded, he might be convinced by that video.

true

t. redneck retard

Do you masturbate to Jesus every night?

This is pretty accurate. It’s sad if anything though. There’s a lot of wasted talent and passion when some of these churches or well their members or member old end up coming down as hard as they do on some people.

Deism is where God is. Some of America's founding fathers knew this. Jesus and all Gods of religion were created by man.

I used to run an atheist website, facebook page, and all that stuff, making fun of christians (especially catholics).

Then I realized that an atheist's biggest enemy is not the christian, but the muslim. This happened because of Charlie Hebdo massacre.
Now I fight islam, and try to seek alliance with Christians.

Peak Youtube atheism died when it met peak Leddit and it all went to shit after, side effects included Tremblay hats mistaken for Fedoras.

hum, it's almost like christianity is a barbaric religion at its core, unsalvageable and incompatible with modern society.

unironically, because this was being funded by Soros and Media Matters

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZxkBxiohTA

I was embedded in the Youtube culture in the early days back in the 00's, and the comments sections were being completely flooded with atheist messaging. They wouldn't even reply back if you replied to them, they'd just post another propaganda message. There were a myriad of different channels and personalities pushing this as a force. Documentaries such as Zeitgest worked to deconstruct the legitimacy of religious concepts.

I believe it all dried up once the money spigot stopped. This atheism stuff was being used as a political weapon to counteract the evangelical Bush administration. Back then it wasn't so much about race wars, as it was about the atheism vs. evangelicalism. Topics such as evolution in textbooks were hot-button issues, creationism vs. evolutionism, gay marriage....etc

Are you underage? About 6-8 years ago Atheism was all the rage but it died when Thunderfoot was ostraciszed by feminists from some atheist convention which was the catalyst that sparked the anti-feminist movement.

>Unironic Dawkins and Hitchens posting
The only thing separating these two fags from the AmazingAtheist is 20 years and a British accent. I hope to God that you don't actually look up to these two. Even when I was an atheist, I knew they were cringelords.

Because it is based on nothing

intersectionality.

There's only so many times you can say "god is dum lol" before people stop cheering and just get bored.

Cause atheism circlejerks are retarded?

have you even watched the video? why is it wrong?

Because of autist redditor cunts with no tact incapable of holding a friendly conversation.

He kinda looks like Steve Shives now that I think about it.

Once you debunk all the old arguments, then have none left to debunk, you have to stop. You don't keep going if you already won.

Because any single topic gets boring, and atheists are really good at being assholes about their topic

Amen

Same reason Christianity hasn't died.
It's not about what really happened or what's scientifically possible.
It's what you draw from it that matters.
Christendom is loaded with stories and folklore, with inspirational lessons and guidance, and it's the tradition of our people.
Atheism is nothing but the rejection of all of that, and it just so happens that our people feel more in need of traditional guidance and community than pro-state psyops.

Amen

Unironically because atheism has been normalized. It's no longer something people can pretend is some bold stance, the millennial generation is secular as all hell. Peak atheism was when Christianity had a lot of power, which was last seen during the Bush presidency. Now that that is over with, and doesn't appear to be making much of a resurgence, why bother harping on it so much? It's like making a living bitching about flat earthers, what's the fucking point?

posted the wrong video

youtube.com/watch?v=7gUhQRir9rQ

>a faggot being a godless heathen
imagine muh shock

postin my old atheist pics.

You can't argue with a wall.

This unironically. Atheism +.

Amen

I'm still an atheist but I've learned to appreciate the cultural value we inherited from Christianity. I also take a more practical approach in that I prefer Christianity over Islam just for the purposes of the preservation of my racial group. my culture. and our traditions.

Amen

correlation =/= causation

wealthy people in the big city are more likely to be atheist, and they also have much better social statistics such as crime and divorce.
the people more likely to be religious happen to be rural, who are poorer and living amongst third world minorities. Therefore they have worse social statistics, higher crime rates....etc

it's not an indictment of either, it's just a proof that correlation =/= causation

Their snobbery used to be seen as Christians btfo

Now its just regular snobbery so no one likes them

Got some STDs all up in your pussy, gayboy?

Yeah, big man here thought he had us checkmated cause he posted an infograph with statistics on it. Guess he doesn't realize you can make statistics look like anything.

> atheism has been normalized
Only by Christians.
We are still heavily targeted by mudslimes

do you not?
are you gay or something?