Sick as fuck of the shills

Look fagots the shills on pol are causing infighting. There should be no American vs European shitposting. I bet that Soros or the ADL or some other NWO group is behind this. We need to save the entire West the 56% meme isn't helping, neither are the Euro-fag dumb shit insults. Just stop and lets work on trashing ANTIFA and other commie fagots.

>Euro-fag dumb shit insults

Americans shit on other groups far more than other groups shit on Americans. It took 6 years of this board to come up with the 56% Amerimutt meme, and once it came about, the butthurt was palpable.

Americans are the ones who pushed "diversity is strength" shit on the rest of the world

Now you're the ones complaining about the consequences of it.

The rest of us never wanted this in the first place.

So thanks. Thanks very much.

NOT

A

MUTT

>reddit spacing
whaaat, what I dont speak retard Im sorry pls go back.

I don't know why you need to shoot the Celtic Christian girl, but great post all the same.

JIDF is behind amerimutt memes.
Its easy to identify the shills now

Remainder 56% is kike divide and conquer. Only shills use it

oh my god you idiots should stop replying to bait,and also if this isn't bait, you're a fucking mutt.

Whatever, suck it, redcoats.

>Americans are the ones who pushed "diversity is strength"
Damnit Caoimhe, get back in the kitchen if you still don't know what the fuck a Jew is.

You handed your country over to the Jews.
I don't go on Reddit. What's Reddit spacing?

Its a measure of the success of the site that they are here at all. They are pretty obvious really. They reveal what their fears and biggest concerns are by what they attack or derail either openly or subtly. I am kinda glad they have shown up in such numbers.

Amerifat says MAGA.

its been this way for months

double spacing but thats been normal on Sup Forums since before reddit existed.

Oh right. well yeah I've been on 4chin since 2007. I just doublespace to isolate each point really. Why's that a thing on Reddit?

same reason. i started 07 too. dial soap n all that.

OP can't handle the banter. Sad!

What do you make of all this business of Sup Forums steering a cultural and political zeitgeist?

The point is that it's gay as fuck for white people to talk shit about other white people and accuse them of not being white. White genocide is real. Look what is happening now in South Africa to white people is our future in the US and Europe could be muslimised. There are mixed race people in the US and South Africa (coloureds) yet the vast majority of whites in both the US and South Africa are pure European. It's also gay as fuck for Americans to trash Europeans over fagoty gun laws, etc. Let's fight the enemy not each other.

They shot the Celtic Christian girl because she burns cole!

i think Sup Forums has always influences the internet as whole to a more or less degree and now what everyone gets the news (ergo their worldview) from the internet Sup Forums is to some measure affecting the general population.
whether or not its a good thing can only be known in retrospect.

Excuse me, the 7 million ruling Jews who were sent here by EUROPE are doing these things. We were victimized by YOU. Europeans attack and hope the worst for Americans instead of taking the accurate, mature view that Americans are enslaved to Jews and that Jews are the ones pushing diversity, not Americans. Jews, not Americans, "shit" on Europeans, but Europeans have malicious envy toward us because Europeans don't have the premier power and wealth in the world. When you all overcome your immaturity, we will have the collective power to overcome our serious problems together, but if you just want to keep getting gleeful over fictitious 56% memes and secretly experiencing schadenfreude every time there is a terror attack or other bad happening in America, then you and your malice are doomed to the grave.

Germany and Russia sent their Jews here. They sent so many, we had to totally shut down immigration for half a century, but even that was too late. Europe is to blame for Jews taking over America and targeting Europeans for extinction. Very, very short-sighted. And you people have no excuse. NO EXCUSE. Europeans had over two millennia of advanced civilization political experience to predict that that would happen.

I do it intentionally to piss people off.

It works.